Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread (Page 15)

Khuarv Senior Member
Khuarv
Khuarv

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm. Just loved the update Clap . The twists
and turns in the story are getting interesting. I am sure Shyam
is the one who called up nk's parents and did the needful Wink .
I know Arnav will not let this opportunity of marrying khushi pass
by. Let's see how Shyam 's( our eternal Cupid of IPK, as his foiled
plans used to get Arnav and khushi closer LOL ) future plans work
in favour of Arnav and khushi. How I wish khushi turns down arnav's
proposal so that we get to see the passionate Arnav .Congratulations
on starting the third thread Thumbs Up .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

gayatri_y Senior Member
gayatri_y
gayatri_y

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Wow...they are going to marry...
Can't wait to read the next update...
Btw who told nk about their dinner at oberoi hotel...

charlotte74

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Congrats on the thread and Phew Khushi didn;t get married

I'm glad Arnav came to rescue and finally Khushi's mum put her foot down

charlotte74

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Amazing chapter...My heart broke for khushi...almost in tears...

Why does this happen to khushi every single time...she is always the one in pain, getting hurt...am glad she is not getting married to NK but why does she has to go thru this...

I am so mad...Mad at Manorama for accusing khushi...Mad at NK for being a such a coward...Mad at buaji for being so cruel and not understanding khushi and calling her bad blood...Mad at Shyam for calling mami...i'm sure he is the one...

And most of all mad at Arnav...he goes off for a month does not turn back and now he comes...jab chaha paas le liya aur jab chhah door dhakel diya...He has put her in such a situation where people will accuse her like that...He is a egoistic jerk really...

I am so glad khushi said no...she has a right to say that...Everyone is just taking her for granted and tossing her around as per their whim...I don't know if khushi is saying no out of self respect or to fulfill her promise to his mom...

mad at Garima too...I am sure she is going to emotionally blackmail khushi into marrying Arnav...

Poor Khushi feel so bad for her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74thechaigirl

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
congo for new thread
i know the wedding will not take place ...
in my heart i knew kushi will marry arnav but the timing of her NO was bad...i wonder what arnav felt and kushi never thought how it will hurt him???
please update soon cant wait till Wednesday !!!!!!

charlotte74

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Originally posted by sayali_d23

Dear Kavi 

welll Kavi do I really need to tell you that this part was as usual beautiful...

I like Nani and Anjali's conversation I was really confused every time  I use to read update but then I always forgot asking about it as I was always busy defending MY Arnav...Ermm But glad that you address this issue... so it was not only Shardha Raizada who noticed the growing closeness... what I wonder now why non of them try to bring them close before NK came into picture...UnhappyDisapprove

Now Bhakti madam's objection about Arnav's behavior in the cinema hall... Now I want to know if you are in love does that mean you don't interact with any other person of the opposite sex?? Why can't it been seen as even thought he was talking to Lavanya he so wanted to be in touch with Khushi that he was holding her hand??? why always see Arnav's all action in the negative way?? I would have pissed with Arnav if he was making out with La in front of Khushi but he was just talking to La so what is wrong with it...Ermm

Both Arnav and Khushi has trust issues and as Nani says correctly they have to fight thr own battles... Khushi's behavior is more frustrating... she can scarifies her own life if she wants due to her obligations towards Gupta family... but she has no right to ruin NK's  life in the process... Khushi really needs to speak up out laud and clear... Stern Smile

Shayam is more of a  silent player so far in the story... I am waiting for his character to be in action... Approve

Well I do not for  a second mean he cannot interact with the opp sex, but interacting and giving attention are difft things. From his POV during diwali he was not able  to resist khushi so he stayed glued to Lavanya...yes he may b right where he stands but for khushi that is giving mixed message.  How is she to know his feelings run more than friendship or physical attraction? No wonder she could not take a stand in front of Subhadra raizada...I sited the cinema hall example as if instead of holding her hand in dark had he done that in front of lavanya today lavanya would not got the reason to blame khushi for coming between them.  He also blamed Khushi that Khushi took off without waiting to find out about his feelings...ofcourse she took off she was a helpless orphan who did not have a support  infront of the malice of Mrs Raizada...had she been sure of his love she may have taken a difft decision 5 years ago..

And I did agree with u that in the present Khushi's behavior is frustrating...

Bhaktuuu mere jannn... tuuu naha dhokar mere Arnav ke piche kahe padi rehati hooo???

and mixed signal ki bat hi naa kare tohi acch haine bee... dono ghadhe hainee wooo department... kabhi kabhi muzhe lagata haine... dono ko ek room maine apane samane bithauu aur bataa karwauuu ek ek subject or issue ko leka...

and isn't it not the saying whn u love someone... it is unconditional love and trust... i don't deny that Khushi was helpless in front of Shradha Raizadaa but why didn't she didn't trust him with the truth... if Arnav would have refuse to trust her side of story and blindly took his mom's side then tumm kyaaa maine hi usaki banda bajadetiii ...

Sayu she was just 18 did not know the world..absolutely no exposure. Plus as orphan who is always made to feel grateful for even having air to breathe...trust and all does not come easily splly to one who does not hav unconditional relationships..as i said before I agree now she is behaving like a gadhi lekin pehle toh Arnav should have realized that she does not have the maturity to understand his feelings ran deeper.. all his actions spoke either of friendship or physical attraction...love is deeper than that.

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 10 April 2013 at 10:51am
ForArhi Groupbie
ForArhi
ForArhi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
sorry I don't comment much on your FF. But believe me! I just love this FF and every wednesday I wait for your update!
I pity this Khushi..she has many people around her but no one to call her own. Arnav can't let her go, he is in pain as well..please don't make it hard for them. Let Arnav know what happened...pls let him know...

charlotte74

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
loved it

its high time she stands up for herself

charlotte74

Go to top