Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread (Page 127)

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
omg again an MU, la is one bitch
shyam creepwa will be very happy that arshi fought.
inspite of being together as married couple both are having slight insecurities as they are in love with each other, all needed is arnav has to know the truth about his mother and trust khushi that she only loves him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

smileyhug7679 IF-Dazzler
smileyhug7679
smileyhug7679

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I am really not sure whom to feel bad
Is it NK
Or arnav or
Kushi
most troubled is Kushi I suppose

All are becoming delusional

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by arshi21

Comments like these simply overwhelm me because of the indepth understanding of the characters. It makes all the effort I put in so WORTH IT.

Thanks!

I think since she knows Arnav belongs to her and she belongs to him and they are together and unconsciously is safe in that knowledge ... she is angry with Arnav for what he did rather being angry at NK or Lavanya. Maybe because she cares too much for Arnav and thinks she has a right over him.. Akhir Haq hai uska..Arnav se gussa hone ka.. and she has expectations from him... she behaved like that. From quite a young age, Khushi had involuntarily stopped expecting things from people... but I guess that didn't change for Arnav. For her, Arnav belongs to her.. so maybe that's why the anger.

Sigh. 

Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nnhkarshi21

gayatri_y Senior Member
gayatri_y
gayatri_y

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
My God...nk is really horrible...its fab update...loved it

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glimmernglitter

'This is [email protected]#$%ingbelievable!'
What in the world is wrong with Khushi here??!...after all that she came to know today that Arnav did for her; not that he has done anything but care for her after their marriage;  she supports that blasted NK in front of him...huuuhhh..ShockedShocked

NK, well that man is seriously a spineless [email protected]#$&*!
he says he went to Ria's place and one thing led to another,  n all this happens before the wedding had been called off...so that jerk is in the wrong here..n now he has the guts to speak that shit s#!t about Khushi...n Khushi goes a step ahead n takes it all with a smile while throwing angry glares n retorts to the one who stood up for her...oh no no no..!!...i would wanna punch NK once more for this..Angry

And here for a while i wonder what would Arnav do with Lavanya when he sees how she talks to Khushi??!!...waitinggg for thisss...Wink

Arnav has all the right to be angry here...but even then he asks her 'Khushi, are you angry with me?' ...Aaawww..Day Dreaming  

things were going good between them but then not for long...just too many evil eyes watching over them here... Unhappy

'Don't worry, I am not going to rough up your Nanheji,' well some things are just now meant to be now, are they??!ROFLDancing

a few dialogues which i like loved a lot from the update:

'Khushi, I think you forget that we share a room,' Arnav said, his lips twisted in a smirk. 'You are going to pay for this.'

'Thank you for reminding your mother for us Akash,'

'Joint family doesn't mean that one person works her a** off all the time.'

'Payback was never sweeter.'

'I thought so,' he said.'Thankfully you have a very perceptive husband.' He handed her a gift bag.'Get ready.'

'Only you would call a designer saree gaudy Khushi.'

the entire heated argument between Arnav n NK..i was so excited while reading THAT..!!!!

'Let it go Nanheji. He will really hit you.' LOLLOL

'That is besides the point,' Arnav said his anger going up another notch.'Don't think that I married Khushi because you didn't show up. I had already made up my mind. I made it on time for the wedding which was supposedly advanced to an earlier date. When forces of nature couldn't stop me from getting here, what are you?   IN YOUR FACE NK...!!!...hahahaha...

'I told you he will hit you.' I warned NK too while reading the update 'You don't mess with Arnav', but the guy never listens to anyone..does he??!

'Was he confused when he took Ria to his bed?'
'Don't talk crap Arnav!' She flashed her eyes at him horrified.
'God! How can you be so naive? Didn't he say he went to Ria and one thing led to another? What do you think that means?'
n here i thought that Khushi for taking NK's side just for the heck of it..!!!

'Was it because he lent you his frigging shoulder when you cried to him about how I hurt you cruelly five years ago? He strode angrily to the door and yanked it open. 'Maybe I am the one who is delusional.'    aaawww...Unhappy 

P.S. -  THAT SAREEE IS BEAUTIFULLL...!!!Thumbs Up

P.P.S - I have a feeling that Arnav is the one who is gonna take the first step towards making things up here..

Really appreciate you taking the time to write this comment this way !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glimmernglitterkushiarnav1melonie_disha_

aneelovesarshi Goldie
aneelovesarshi
aneelovesarshi

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Read the last three updates together.Likesd them.
 Khushi is such a pure-hearted soul. Everyone makes snide remarks about Arnav and Khushi but this girl defends everyone except Arnav and herself.

charlotte74

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
What was the need to argue over NK... i dont understand both should infact thank him for not showing up !Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74aarrsshhiiA_BA

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Get ready to get bored with my long comment ROFL

You more than made up for missing-in-action by starting with a the sizzling chemistry that our hero and heroine share K. The attraction between these two is magnetic and insatiable and that is what I love about your writing. You make the whole thing believable. Arnav can't keep his hands off Khushi and Khushi is permanently blushing when Arnav is around, but not too coy huh... a tease yes but not coy Wink and what an amazing payback by Arnav Embarrassed

Manorama mami ne hadh kar di ... she is really getting on my nerves. I think, its time Arnav interfered instead of asking Khushi as to why she is the only one doing all the work... in a manly way... not be interfering yet make the point loud and clear Confused

Delusional Shyam ...heehaw. Why do I have this feeling that he would be the one who will bring out the truth about Sharada asking Khushi to leave Arnav? Maybe I'm right? That's my prediction for the future... I'm going to wait and watch on that front Geek

Kavi, I like the way you way past incidents into the current chapter and I see you are continuing to do that beautifully. Garima and Khushi scene was indeed lovely. Khushi, the child who craved a mother and Garima, finally became the mother Khushi craved by reaching out ... by understanding Khushi's love for Arnav Big smile

Finally Khushi has parents who express the love that she deserves.

I understand Khushi's dismay at Arnav sweeping her off her feet coz she is guilty of keeping the actual truth about his mother, yet he is doing everything for his wife, as a man in love would. It is guilt and maybe a bit about losing control of her life. Arnav being Arnav doesn't talk about her parents needing money but simply arranges. Of course Khushi is happy for her parents yet it is loss of control over her life for Khushi in certain ways, together and hence the anger.

Well, I'm happy Arnav and Khushi ended up together thanks to NK's behaviour and boy was I happy when Arnav said that Khushi always belonged to him and also made it clear that he was coming back to marry her and NK would never have gotten her.

Love you Arnav for standing up for Khushi Clap

Khushi is Khushi... She is guilty of agreeing to marry NK when she was in love with Arnav and that guilt will always make her defend Nk's decision despite his mistake. However, Khushi babe ... no need to do that anymore. NK is as wrong as you...so call it even and forget about stringing him along days Wink

Lavanya ... another delusional character. One of the two delusional characters =(shyam and Lavanya) will help Khushi by revealing Sharada's truth Tongue

Fantastic chapter Kavi. That blow out was much needed to set things right Clap

I am amazed at how well you understand Khushi. Thanks! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glimmernglitterkushiarnav1AquaSandhya_disha_

Go to top