Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread (Page 121)

Amiarisme Goldie
Amiarisme
Amiarisme

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
you took your time lady but i welcome this update. a late update is better thn no update after all.

why oh why do she have to be such a goody two shoes all the time. i dnt sympathize with her in this update. she shld have slapped lavanaya if not physically thn verbally at least. there was no need absolutely no need for her to defend NK. she brought this upon herself and its high time that she shld grow a spine in front of lavanya, mamaiji and nk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

rabid52 Senior Member
rabid52
rabid52

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
OMG, that stupid Shyam always lurking in the shadows. I liked the way Khushi warned NK, "he is going to hit" knowing how fattu Arnav can be LOL.

Also, finally they sort things out and someone says the wrong thing and Arnav believes it, I mean seriously can he not verify with Khushi or better still trust her?

Look forward to an update soon.

charlotte74

sruthiif Goldie
sruthiif
sruthiif

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Finally!!! Finally!! Finally!!I realized how much I am hooked to your story in these 2 weeks...

The update started so beautifully but at the end I really felt bad for Khushi's state...

It was NK who really misunderstood about whatever she said about her past... it was he who slept with Ria when he was still engaged to Khushi...and he pointed Khushi that she was with Arnav in Agra, which was entirely false. But I think Khushi was right, NK is confused... he lost the girl he loved or may be still loves and now he is getting married to some other girl he certainly not in love with... may be out of guilt...

When Mamiji told about NK's engagement, I expected Lavanya to be there.
Lavanya... she knows that Arnav doesn't love her...never did or is she that delusional to think that he did???... and she too blamed Khushi with false allegations...she had actually said that this marriage is not gonna stop Arnav and her... I really want to know about the relationship Lavanya and Arnav shared... I expect there would be more Lavanya in the coming updates...

I don't even want to talk about Mamiji and her snide remarks...

Glad that Shyam was not there in the update... one pain less for Khushi...

I don't think Arnav is wrong in his position...he does not know that it was all his mother's deed years ago... and now suddenly NK blames that it was Arnav who hurted Khushi years back, Arnav is justified to react the way he did.
I liked it that he only lost control when NK spoke ill about Khushi...

I think NK's part ends here... but I felt bad that he concluded that Khushi cheated him all along... this should not be their closure...

The only part I did not quite get is--

Laad Governor! Couldn't he have told her? Khushi wondered why Arnav was doing all this for her. He had told her he wanted to put the past behind them, but had he really forgotten everything to this extent?

Overall the update was worth the wait...

Sruthi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74kushiarnav1

vidya.sanjay Goldie
vidya.sanjay
vidya.sanjay

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I was so longing for an update.
Arnav was so adorable through out the chapter.If he is this caring and protective in spite of being oblivious to the truth in the past,what would be his reaction when he will come know about the reality and Khushi's helplessness??????

charlotte74

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
oh my, the last part was totally intense...I loved the initial part interaction of A and K, the sweet relationship of hus and wife and how he was sweeping her off her feet..so sweet..well this fight and confrontation between NK-K-A was pending..and now it exploded...however, i dont like troubles between our Arshi...hope u will sort it out soon..

charlotte74

nisha_mehta IF-Rockerz
nisha_mehta
nisha_mehta

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Arnav and and khushi should have never gone to the party.
They both seem to be fighting for their past. They need to leave all of this behind
Continue soon

charlotte74

prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
nice part
why Khushi is still defending Nk
Arnav is sure going to be hurt and angry
continue soon

charlotte74

Anupama. IF-Rockerz
Anupama.
Anupama.

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged

The later occurences in this update really pissed me off.
Its fine that Nk was confused but he could have told Khushi that he cant go ahead with this marriage instead of his no show.

I dont know what to think of him anymore. Does he have a working brain?
And just how he went on to sleep with Riya when he was wallowing and confused and was supposedly in love with Khushi. And then he has the audacity of accusing Khushi of warming Arnav s bed.! Such an a*s!

He has made up his own stories. Berating and accusing Khushi is wrong even if he was having two thoughts with his marriage to her. And hence Khushi s' need to defend him? I couldnt understand why.

Arnav and Khushi got married but the bliss is still away. This incompleteness, arguments due to half baked, hidden secrets would only be destroyed when the eclipse of their past clears up.

Kavi, Lavanya, Mami, Nk really need to grovel, i tell you. No comments on shyam. He is vile,disgusting.

Dr. Manav.. Heart *dreamy eyes*

m really glad after getting an insight into mother daughter conversation. I loved garima.

Edited by Anupama. - 16 May 2013 at 3:03am

charlotte74

Go to top