Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread (Page 120)

prabha75 Goldie
prabha75
prabha75

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
excellent update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

roshaan IF-Dazzler
roshaan
roshaan

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
yay finally i got my update lol awesum update loved it poor khushi always she is the who has to pay for sin she never comited feels reqlly bad for her n lavanya how can she speak tubbish i really hope arnav knows truth soon y khushi left him 

charlotte74

anumadduri Senior Member
anumadduri
anumadduri

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Yayyy you updated !!! Was checking " Air Quotes : " Stalking " this thread for a long time now !!!! Superb update Kavi !!! Adored Arnav in this update ...He is such a loving husband ... Apart from taking care of her , he is taking care of Khushi's family also ... That was so nice of him to remind Garima of the Pag Phera Rasam and setting up an expense account for the Guptas . 

Now coming to Khushi , why is she trying blame everything that happens under the sun on herself . There is a limit to being a self sacrificial lamb . Assuming that she is the reason for everyone's unhappiness and woes is a limit . In the entire process she is forgetting that Arnav is trying very hard to forget the past and move ahead together . Also why in the God's name is she defending NK from Arnav when he called her names and wile things and only Arnav was trying to do was protect her honor !!!! Is she not realizing that in this whole fiasco she is hurting Arnav , who has nothing but being kind and loving towards her ... Khushi STOP being a Martyr !!! Look what is in front of you !!!! 

Was so glad that there was very little of Creepwa in this update . Mami is as usual being mean to Khushi ... Also loved the bonding between Garima and Khushi during the Pag Phera Rasam . But have an inkling that Garima is hiding something . Felt a bit sad for Arnav towards the end of the update ... Lavanya is also the same Bit**y herself . 

charlotte74

InkyCupid Goldie
InkyCupid
InkyCupid

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Amazing update, I loved Arnav in this chapter.Poor Khushi ,Mami is so against her, and it was awesome to see Arnav standing up for her.Glad he is letting go of the past...Lavanya is delusional, and Nk is simply an asshole.Khushi is sooo naive!Arnav really loves and cares about Khushi and that is so evident herrreee:)

Edited by InkyCupid - 18 May 2013 at 1:13am

charlotte74

Cute6 Goldie
Cute6
Cute6

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
omg! another fight and misunderstanding... poor khushi.. feeling bad for her again hope arnav comes back nd everythng gets solved early

charlotte74

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by arshi21

Comments like these simply overwhelm me because of the indepth understanding of the characters. It makes all the effort I put in so WORTH IT.

Thanks!

App likhti hi itna accha hain ki comments khud hi itne lambe ho jaate hain! ;)

But yes, I HATE this Lavanya and Mami ji. Both of them should be tied down together and locked up in a room. That will be fun! 

Hypocrisy of NK amazes me. He is such a SOB. SUCH a sob. When Arnav punched him, I felt so good. I don't know what's wrong with Khushi. Maybe she is wired that way. Serial mein bhi toh thodi bahot aisi hi thi! 

You know, when Shyam's truth had come out and Khushi had slapped him hard? And after that when he had tried to suicide by standing in front of the truck and told her the most disgusting excuses EVER for keeping her in dark about his marriage and how he HAD to marry her and when Khushi didn't react to it and simply walked away with a look which said- "I am contemplating"...? 

Even then she had once thought that maybe..SHE understood him wrongly and maybe even Shyam had suffered.. how can she THINK like that?! 

I then wanted to HIT the CVs for what they did. How can they make someone like Shyam GET away with that heinous disgusting act? 

I think since she knows Arnav belongs to her and she belongs to him and they are together and unconsciously is safe in that knowledge ... she is angry with Arnav for what he did rather being angry at NK or Lavanya. Maybe because she cares too much for Arnav and thinks she has a right over him.. Akhir Haq hai uska..Arnav se gussa hone ka.. and she has expectations from him... she behaved like that. From quite a young age, Khushi had involuntarily stopped expecting things from people... but I guess that didn't change for Arnav. For her, Arnav belongs to her.. so maybe that's why the anger.

Sigh. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtacharlotte74

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I hope Arnav being astute could catch on why khushi a was upset five year ago and put two and two together and come up with right answer ...you should do something about lavanaya I do not like her 

charlotte74

thesis Senior Member
thesis
thesis

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
wowww
finally okiloved the drama n ur so damn good at the intensity stuff man u rock ps update soon

charlotte74

Go to top