Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thechaigirl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sayali_d23

Bhaktuuu mere jannn... tuuu naha dhokar mere Arnav ke piche kahe padi rehati hooo???

and mixed signal ki bat hi naa kare tohi acch haine bee... dono ghadhe hainee wooo department... kabhi kabhi muzhe lagata haine... dono ko ek room maine apane samane bithauu aur bataa karwauuu ek ek subject or issue ko leka...

and isn't it not the saying whn u love someone... it is unconditional love and trust... i don't deny that Khushi was helpless in front of Shradha Raizadaa but why didn't she didn't trust him with the truth... if Arnav would have refuse to trust her side of story and blindly took his mom's side then tumm kyaaa maine hi usaki banda bajadetiii ...

Sayu she was just 18 did not know the world..absolutely no exposure. Plus as orphan who is always made to feel grateful for even having air to breathe...trust and all does not come easily splly to one who does not hav unconditional relationships..as i said before I agree now she is behaving like a gadhi lekin pehle toh Arnav should have realized that she does not have the maturity to understand his feelings ran deeper.. all his actions spoke either of friendship or physical attraction...love is deeper than that.
Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago
ForArhi thumbnail
sorry I don't comment much on your FF. But believe me! I just love this FF and every wednesday I wait for your update!
I pity this Khushi..she has many people around her but no one to call her own. Arnav can't let her go, he is in pain as well..please don't make it hard for them. Let Arnav know what happened...pls let him know...
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved it

its high time she stands up for herself
aneelovesarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plz khushi say yes. 
Thanx for the pm. loved the update.
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I really really hope that they will get married!! Plss let them get married!!!
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome
Please update soon
U just leave us in cliff hanger
moonlight2630 thumbnail
Hey dear congrats for new thread.
Today's update was fabulous love it .
I m glad Finally Arnav stands for Khushi 's honour n protect her .
Oh no Khushi plz marry Arnav plz plz but she is right at her place caz itna sub kuch hone ke baad sub ke ilzaam n Arnav ki mom n lavanya ke taunt n naarazgi sehne ke baad she not going to marry Arnav n Arnav ne bhi Khushi ko taunt Maarne mein koi kasar Baki nahi chori.
Hate Mami n shayam I hope shayam ka plan usi pe back fire ho jay.
Thanks for pm update soon
preethi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I knew NK would never be the groom.The man simply does not have a spine.Getting Khushi to fulfill the requests made by his business associates just so that he could get a higher position, making tall claims of love but no actions which support his claims. But I never thought he would be such a jerk .Not even turning up for the wedding.
Khushi may long for Arnav but she could not accept him when she thinks he is not doing this out of love for her. Arnav has excellent timing.Garima is going to do the age old trick emotional blackmail but it is Khushi's decision which i am looking forward to know.
sherlockthor thumbnail
Filmy!! Glad that khushi said no!!! Congo on thread 3!!please do something unpredictable and not the usual cliche of arnav marrying khushi so fast!!and flashback scene was too good! 
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely updates..in love with ur story