Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread (Page 119)

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
charlotte when will u update...missing it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

jisa IF-Rockerz
jisa
jisa

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
damn good

charlotte74

anamunir Goldie
anamunir
anamunir

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
yayyy u updated dearest K!!!!!!
diving in to study!!!!!

charlotte74

anamunir Goldie
anamunir
anamunir

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
hey update the title too i nearly missed the update!!!!

charlotte74

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
So stalking paid off! 

And what an update! Loved it. 

In this update, I totally agree with Arnav. 

What is it with Khushi making excuses on everyone's behalf and thinking SHE is wrong when SHE is the one who always suffers and has been suffering since so many years?

Manorama Mami needs to get a good spanking. And that too from Arnav. Tab samajh aayega unhe! huh! 

Finally. Finally Khushi got her mother. 

It was upsetting me to no end that she had no one except Arnav, Nani and Anjali... but then even Arnav doesn't know the whole truth. Its a good thing that he is trying with all his might to let go of the past...

But I doubt he is doing all this because he is "trying" to let go. 

I think this comes to him involuntarily ...as in..taking care of Khushi..looking after her interests...trying to keep her happy are few things which Arnav doesn't TRY to do..but it happens simply because he loves her a lot.

He loves her so much so that he forgot all the pain and immense hurt he had been supposedly given by Khushi... when he married her. 
And he had COME with the intention of marrying her only...which itself proves that come hell or high water..his feelings for Khushi didn't change a bit.

He still loves her...and more so now infact. 

I can say so because it takes a LOT to forget such hurtful past and live in the present and care for and love the same person who had hurt you so much until and unless you really really love that person.

And what the hell is wrong with this Lavanaya and NK and other delusional stupid idiotic people saying Khushi warmed Arnav's bed? 
She didn't do any such thing..and can't Khushi give a nice answer back for once?
Especially to that stupid conniving Lavanya?

Lavanay deserves a slap on her face and that too by none other than Arnav. Stupid idiot. Moron. She STILL didn't get that Arnav LOVED and LOVES khushi? How stupid and self centered can one be?

And you know what? This NK is a fool! Arnav is right! Was he freaking confused when he took Ria to bed? No na?! Then? 

Even NK didn't want to marry Khushi because like a horrible prejudiced stereotyped orthodox male in the disguise of a 21st century man, NK had a problem with Khushi's past.

And Khushi KNOWS this but everything is okay with her and supports her Nanhe ji! Just GREAT! I am with Arnav on this.
Every freaking body is delusional. 

But this update gave an insight into how much Arnav loves Khushi. 

And I loved the update. His concern, attention, care.. sigh. I want an Arnav in my life too :P 

PS: I still want a nice redemption from Arnav's side for hurting her though :D 

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

So stalking paid off! 

And what an update! Loved it. 

In this update, I totally agree with Arnav. 

What is it with Khushi making excuses on everyone's behalf and thinking SHE is wrong when SHE is the one who always suffers and has been suffering since so many years?

Manorama Mami needs to get a good spanking. And that too from Arnav. Tab samajh aayega unhe! huh! 

Finally. Finally Khushi got her mother. 

It was upsetting me to no end that she had no one except Arnav, Nani and Anjali... but then even Arnav doesn't know the whole truth. Its a good thing that he is trying with all his might to let go of the past...

But I doubt he is doing all this because he is "trying" to let go. 

I think this comes to him involuntarily ...as in..taking care of Khushi..looking after her interests...trying to keep her happy are few things which Arnav doesn't TRY to do..but it happens simply because he loves her a lot.

He loves her so much so that he forgot all the pain and immense hurt he had been supposedly given by Khushi... when he married her. 
And he had COME with the intention of marrying her only...which itself proves that come hell or high water..his feelings for Khushi didn't change a bit.

He still loves her...and more so now infact. 

I can say so because it takes a LOT to forget such hurtful past and live in the present and care for and love the same person who had hurt you so much until and unless you really really love that person.

And what the hell is wrong with this Lavanaya and NK and other delusional stupid idiotic people saying Khushi warmed Arnav's bed? 
She didn't do any such thing..and can't Khushi give a nice answer back for once?
Especially to that stupid conniving Lavanya?

Lavanay deserves a slap on her face and that too by none other than Arnav. Stupid idiot. Moron. She STILL didn't get that Arnav LOVED and LOVES khushi? How stupid and self centered can one be?

And you know what? This NK is a fool! Arnav is right! Was he freaking confused when he took Ria to bed? No na?! Then? 

Even NK didn't want to marry Khushi because like a horrible prejudiced stereotyped orthodox male in the disguise of a 21st century man, NK had a problem with Khushi's past.

And Khushi KNOWS this but everything is okay with her and supports her Nanhe ji! Just GREAT! I am with Arnav on this.
Every freaking body is delusional. 

But this update gave an insight into how much Arnav loves Khushi. 

And I loved the update. His concern, attention, care.. sigh. I want an Arnav in my life too :P 

PS: I still want a nice redemption from Arnav's side for hurting her though :D 

Comments like these simply overwhelm me because of the indepth understanding of the characters. It makes all the effort I put in so WORTH IT.

Thanks!
charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged

A BIG Hug TO

THOSE WHO WRITE INDEPTH ANALYSIS OF THE CHARACTERS AND THE STORY

THOSE WHO STALK 

THOSE WHO DON'T WAIT FOR THE PMS I AM NOT SENDING

THOSE WHO PATIENTLY WAIT FOR WEDNESDAYS

THOSE WHO PUT UP WITH MISSED UPDATES 

THOSE WHO SAY THEY MISSED ME

THOSE WHO WERE CONCERNED ABOUT MY WELL BEING

THOSE WHO GIVE ME OPTIONS, SUGGESTIONS, ULTIMATUMS

THOSE WHO VOTED

THOSE WHO SIMPLY EVEN WRITE ONE LINE

THOSE WHO COMMENT WHENEVER THEY CATCH UP

THOSE WHO EVEN JUST LIKE

ps: there is no order I just wrote it as I thought of it. Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bdfananumaddurishalinikanagushona136soaringskiessruthiifmsinmelonie

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
You know what Kavi , with each update i am just waiting when everyone will stop blaming Khusi for everything .. But first Khusi needs to do it for herself.  She needs to be little selfish and now thinks what's good for her and her husband.. She needs to see what's right and what's actually wrong. Everyone has the nerve to take on her . Be it mamiji or Nk or that idiot Lavanya. I can't wait for the day when Khusi n not Arnav will speak to these people on the face.
The morning was nice. Arnav really loves Khusi so much , He takes care of everything  for her before she could even think.. I couln't believe that he called garima and asked for Khusi's Phag phera . And the flash back on the wedding day was absolutely surprised. It took time but finally Khusi has her parents..
I really like Akash for taking Khusi's side from time to time where Payal just stand like a statue and nothing else most of time ...
NK has the audacity to blame Khusi for the wedding being called off and her past. I really wish Arnav  would have give another super blow to that idiot. He could go to bed with another girl and still blame Khusi..

I really feel bad for this husband  wife. Hope the trip to Agra will work as a peacemaker and we will get some steamy update. But really more than anything i want everything to be sorted out between these.

Will wait for the next part...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74kushiarnav1

Go to top