Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread (Page 118)

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Needless to say... Super duper update...

It began the next morning... Or a few mornings later from the last update... Not clear ramanchiShocked..

But thanks for bringing in the Colombian coffee.. And omelettes... Ab kabab is vegetarian household me kaise... Maybe in their own house...Wink

They are going to agra again... Will they stay in amarvilas after the hullabaloo ... Ab to deed kar hi lein... Since they have been blamed for it and he has made her an honest women ...

U also brought in Ria ... Good girl I knew she would help in clearing NK mind... And lavanya K singhania did she get married to that guy 5 years ago... I am sure u will clarify... We have not seen the end of her...
Good Arnav cleared things with NK...told him that Khushi was always his...

Now Miya biwi are angry with each other... Amar vilas looks a nice place to makeup...18 + ratings expected...

There are other 5 stars like JK and taj and Mughal Sheraton in agra but none can match to Oberoi amarvilas.. So please don't shortchange us...and bring it on..
Garima has a past here seems like..

Edited by msin - 15 May 2013 at 11:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74shree10

A_BA IF-Rockerz
A_BA
A_BA

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Yay, you updated!!! So exciting!

Khushi is making me really mad...why is she trying to defend NK?? Arnav sticks up for her and in turn she's mad at him? And she can't be that naive that she doesn't realize what NK meant about his night with Ria (I always knew that girl would be dangerous). Also, if she wants to move forward in her relationship with Arnav, she really shouldn't be defending her ex, who ditched her on her wedding day. Also, I understand that she's upset that Arnav has arranged for money for her parents without talking to her, but she should talk to him about it directly, instead of lash out on him using other excuses.

Lavanya is just plain evil. She was never a friend to Khushi, even though Khushi went to hell and back for her...and was she really trying to insinuate that her and Arnav are having or going to have an affair regardless of his marital status? If that's what she means, then she is the one who is cheap. I really hope that Arnav didn't storm off to Lavanya's after his fight with Khushi, or even if he didn't, I hope Khushi doesn't think that way.

Where was Shyam during the party? His absence makes me scared a little bit.

Mami is also so cruel in this story. I can't believe they all put up her with in that family. I get that Khushi is a daughter in law and she feels that she's slighted mami, but she needs to have some self respect and stand up for herself, not just be a slave for everyone and have to listen to all their snide comments.

I just love your story so much that I think about  each aspect of the update. Sorry for my rambling!

Can't wait for the next update already!

charlotte74shree10

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
I thought Khushi will change after the wedding...but no...i know who is the delusional fool here...not NK...not Arnav...its Khushi mathaji...in her own delusional world she has her own sense of right and wrong...and that is totally not sitting with me Angry

What the hell is wrong with her? Why couldnt she just tell NK that he is wrong and that she had never moved on from Arnav...because that is the freaking truth and when will she learn to speak the damn truth...instead of being clouded by her notions of right and wrong...Feeling real bad for Arnav...and his frustration is understandable...

so she would be happy with a husband who would stood there and let another man talk rubbish about his wife?? and especially when the other man happens to be her ex-fiance who ran away on the wedding day? Khushi you have ZERO points from me...

Edited by asr2kkg - 16 May 2013 at 4:02am

bdfancharlotte74

narmathabiju21 Senior Member
narmathabiju21
narmathabiju21

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
waiting for the next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Get ready to get bored with my long comment ROFL

You more than made up for missing-in-action by starting with a the sizzling chemistry that our hero and heroine share K. The attraction between these two is magnetic and insatiable and that is what I love about your writing. You make the whole thing believable. Arnav can't keep his hands off Khushi and Khushi is permanently blushing when Arnav is around, but not too coy huh... a tease yes but not coy Wink and what an amazing payback by Arnav Embarrassed

Manorama mami ne hadh kar di ... she is really getting on my nerves. I think, its time Arnav interfered instead of asking Khushi as to why she is the only one doing all the work... in a manly way... not be interfering yet make the point loud and clear Confused

Delusional Shyam ...heehaw. Why do I have this feeling that he would be the one who will bring out the truth about Sharada asking Khushi to leave Arnav? Maybe I'm right? That's my prediction for the future... I'm going to wait and watch on that front Geek

Kavi, I like the way you way past incidents into the current chapter and I see you are continuing to do that beautifully. Garima and Khushi scene was indeed lovely. Khushi, the child who craved a mother and Garima, finally became the mother Khushi craved by reaching out ... by understanding Khushi's love for Arnav Big smile

Finally Khushi has parents who express the love that she deserves.

I understand Khushi's dismay at Arnav sweeping her off her feet coz she is guilty of keeping the actual truth about his mother, yet he is doing everything for his wife, as a man in love would. It is guilt and maybe a bit about losing control of her life. Arnav being Arnav doesn't talk about her parents needing money but simply arranges. Of course Khushi is happy for her parents yet it is loss of control over her life for Khushi in certain ways, together and hence the anger.

Well, I'm happy Arnav and Khushi ended up together thanks to NK's behaviour and boy was I happy when Arnav said that Khushi always belonged to him and also made it clear that he was coming back to marry her and NK would never have gotten her.

Love you Arnav for standing up for Khushi Clap

Khushi is Khushi... She is guilty of agreeing to marry NK when she was in love with Arnav and that guilt will always make her defend Nk's decision despite his mistake. However, Khushi babe ... no need to do that anymore. NK is as wrong as you...so call it even and forget about stringing him along days Wink

Lavanya ... another delusional character. One of the two delusional characters =(shyam and Lavanya) will help Khushi by revealing Sharada's truth Tongue

Fantastic chapter Kavi. That blow out was much needed to set things right Clap

Edited by AquaSandhya - 16 May 2013 at 6:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aneracharlotte74msinshree10_disha_

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Hope you are doing well now, Kavi. We missed you here :)

Khushi and her overcompensating tendencies are going to be the death of her someday - its like it is coded in her genes to take the blame for everything, tolerate abuse. Mami treats her like a doormat, NK apologises to her and calls her a wh**e the next minute...This is beyond understanding, its downright silly and she has a twisted sense of righteousness. I realise this stems from the way she has been treated all her life, but still... How does she not see that by being so, she ends up hurting the man she loves every single time? 

I loved the scene between Garima and Khushi.. theres that front in her life where Khushi now has the happiness and love she deserves. 

Oh God, now Arnav thinks she made him look like the villain in the story she told NK. No! He had is heart broken, despite that he has done so much for her.. and now this. At this point I cannot get myself to shush him if his temper flies off the handle. Meko tension ho rahi hai - please get them to make up and give us an 18+ Bwahahaha LOL

Arnav... god he is such a wonderful husband! An an honourable man. More like an honourable He Man :P 

Shyam and Mami can rot in hell! Oh, and add Lavanya to the list! I am wondering now - if Shyam and Lavanya get together, that would be terrible! 

Welcome back :) 

PS - Update the thread title, Kavi :)

Edited by vgedin - 15 May 2013 at 11:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

march2011charlotte74shree10

limitless Senior Member
limitless
limitless

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I feel sad for kushi... Everyone treats her badly and I think she will be suffering More... Give her some relief 

charlotte74

aafan IF-Dazzler
aafan
aafan

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Kavi- now I have had it with Khushi here. Why is she mad at Arnav?
What was his fault?
He loved her and trusted her
And she pretended to break his heart and trust
He loved his mother and she played him
He is still trying hard to forget everything and move on
He cares for her
Her family
Her honor
Her dignity
Khushi is not acting like a egoistic fool for not excepting his unconditional love.
She cannot tell the truth but Atleast return his love now without any baggage.
NK was wrong and Khushi should not have supported him.
Why does she always make Arnav feel that he did something wrong...
She defends frigging everyone and admonish Arnav

charlotte74

Go to top