Originally posted by: charlotte74

Sorry folks ... severe migraine 😭

Just not able to think straight 

I will update tomorrow 

Take care, thanks for informing. 
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
migraine?? God i can imagine ur halat...try to get a gud sleep...it will be alrite...no worries,we will be waiting...
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: charlotte74

Shreya! You are so right !

You KNOW my name? 😲

Waah! Humein toh pata hi nahi tha! 

Aur Arnav mujhe bada pasand hai...bas stupidly act karta hai at times! But its okay, he learned everything by the end of the serial. 

Akhir he admitted and that too to Khushi that she is a better human being than he is..and she has helped him evolve. 

Aur kya chahiye! Ant bhala toh sab bhala! :)

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
And Kavi, take care and get well soon.

Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Feel better! Migraines are the worst. Take care of yourself first so you can take care of this story :)

As much as Arnav wants to forget the past to move on, that's not going to happen is it? Leaving the past unresolved, especially one charged with such high energy, will only make it bleed into their present and future. Every time they will get angry with each other, one way or another it's going to pop up. 

Why is Arnav being so stupid and not listening between the lines? Khushi's said so many times about a mother doing anything for her child. Hellooo! For once, use your dimag, Arnav 😡 

The chapter started out on such a positive note too and then it went and made me 😭

BUT, finally Khushi received love from Garima. I just hope it won't disappear as soon as buaji makes an appearance again. Maybe it's mandatory that a family must have a vapid character who is selfish, judgemental, and a complete b****. One thing though, why is it always a woman?

Has Khushi ever shared with anyone what happened between her and Arnav's mother? If that part doesn't come out, then at least Arnav can learn about his mother's deception from her family, no? Shradha went to their house and insulted Khushi, na?

Arnav needs to stop being so highhanded and more so when it has to do with money. What he did is very sweet but, again, the past involves Arnav's misconception of a greedy Khushi.

These two are so complicated! Maybe they should have drunk bhang and spilled out their hearts and then everything would be better!

And what is Shyam up to? We've mainly seen his reactions but what's cooking in that evil brain of his? What is he scheming?

Dr. Manav. Hmmm, how important of a role will he be playing? When Shyam's truth comes out, will Anjali be devastated? It was not a love marriage between them because Shradha emotionally blackmailed Anjali into it, right? Is Dr. Manav going to be Anjali's happily-ever-after?

PS. I didn't receive a PM for Chapter 17. Could you please add me? Thank you!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

beautiful as usual!

loved it.. absolutely wonderful.. feel so bad for Khushi and about Arnav too..
NK had it coming!!

aww naive innocent Khushi!! anyway they will sort it out...waiting for next part :)
shaz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Get well soon I also suffer from this prob and can understand how you feel. Just take proper rest we will wait no prob 😉
GoldenEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing! 
poor Arnav! is he ever going to find out the truth? 
NK deserved that punch! 
undercoverhappy thumbnail
Lavanya and NK should have got married instead😆

Kushi u fool stop caring for NK 😡

Mahmi needs  from Kushi if not then Lavanya should give her  both r frustrated 

Arnav sounds so sexy when angry☺️

Garima and Kushi spoke their heart out 👏

Kushi Arnav is showering his love with the gifts and gestures is so beautiful and romantic🥳

fab update next please