Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing update...lots happened in this update...hope kushi and arnav can talk out their problems,,,,continue soon...
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: msin

U said it strange fairy tale charm.. Somehow Kavi's Arnav is filled with more testeterone,.

Yea..Kavi's Arnav is definitely the Arnav I love!!Unapologetic,yet grounded..And definitely the passionately impatient,angry young man high on testosterone.I heart him❀️
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: droopy-asleep

Yea..Kavi's Arnav is definitely the Arnav I love!!Unapologetic,yet grounded..And definitely the passionately impatient,angry young man high on testosterone.I heart him❀️

Well about NK and Lavanya. We saw a version of them that the author of IPK wanted us to see.

I have always thought the Lavanya of IPK was more delusional than dignified. She was a girlfriend who could not see that her boyfriend was just not into her at all. He was rude to her, didn't touch her much, didn't want to marry her, didn't support her much when his nani made the huge fuss she should learn the traditional ways --- nothing.
Then after the pains she went through to learn the traditional ways, he ends up calling her Khushi. They made her to be a saint who bowed down in total understanding of ASR's feelings and exited gracefully!! If I was in Lavanya's place I would want to slap ASR for being downright callous -- provided I was delusional enough to go live with him like that.

NK - I don't really get NK's character in IPK. In the beginning he was a catalyst in Arnav Khsuhi's relationship where Arnav finally gets ready to say "farak kyun padta hai"
And then later he was back to help Khushi in investigating Arnav's kidnapping. He is pretty much there to provide comic relief. 

It is fun exploring the different shades of these characters don't you think? Like a more testosterone filled Arnav for instance πŸ˜‰

shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charlotte74

NK - I don't really get NK's character in IPK. In the beginning he was a catalyst in Arnav Khsuhi's relationship where Arnav finally gets ready to say "farak kyun padta hai"
And then later he was back to help Khushi in investigating Arnav's kidnapping. He is pretty much there to provide comic relief. 

It is fun exploring the different shades of these characters don't you think? Like a more testosterone filled Arnav for instance πŸ˜‰

Kavi, I doubt if anybody here has complaints about more testosterone filled Arnav!! πŸ˜‰
Now waiting for Wednesday  to bring new VoF update on a new thread!!
Hope update is on track!! And yes in Amarvilas with hottie!! πŸ˜›
Annie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update... though it came after such a  loong time that it feels tooo short :(
very well written.
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please update this Wednesday... Will we get one??? Kaviji please update...
charlotte74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shree10

Kavi, I doubt if anybody here has complaints about more testosterone filled Arnav!! πŸ˜‰
Now waiting for Wednesday  to bring new VoF update on a new thread!!
Hope update is on track!! And yes in Amarvilas with hottie!! πŸ˜›

Amarvilas ka waqt nahi aaya hai abhi tak Shree πŸ˜Š

charlotte74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethi.saseeda

Please update this Wednesday... Will we get one??? Kaviji please update...

Well I don't have excuses left...  wednesday to update karna hi padega

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi always has to bear brunts Sigh. Will that ever change ?
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charlotte74

Well I don't have excuses left...  wednesday to update karna hi padega

tomorrow I will wake up with a big smile on my face...TGIW...TGIW...

What have you done to us kavi...your testosterone filled Arnav and a Khushi who drives him even more has left us all yearning for them both :)