Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread - Page 91

Posted: 10 years ago
As much as they love eachother, such rough patches will continue in their relationship untill Khushi tells him everything. i am confused about kushi but the thing is she supports everyone except arnav.

kushi has to talk to some one and share her pain, anjali is the right person to share...hope kushi shares every thing  with anjali only?let see ...

thank u for giving us nice chapter...
Love the update, but would be happy if khushi can voice out her feelings to others rather than hurting arnav.
Arhi's relationship can never me straight & smooth !!!!

There will always be some La,NK or Ria~~

Khushi is so angry but has she realized that Arnav's got hurt by all this fiasco~'

She should tell him the truth of his mother !!!!!

Kavi di,pls don't make us wait this time πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by charlotte74

πŸ‘

I made sense? πŸ˜³

I thought I didn't..

Thanks man! πŸ˜ƒ
Oh man!! N.K is a stupid ass! And so is that Lavanya! Like she's gonna get Arnav..PUH-LEEZE! Can we get rid of Shyam! He's such a pain in the behind! And I like Maanav for Anjali! :) :) What ArHi did 5 years ago was w/o N.K in the picture. But what N.K did with Ria was when Khushi WAS in the picture! But who cares now? It all turned out for the best! Arnav and Khushi are married and that good for nothing, spineless is outta the picture! :p :P 
what is it with you and a Manav for anjali?  even in your rajasthan story!  anyway, it's fun

La being a bitch hope she heard arnav say khushi was always his.

nk is delusional and to a certain extent khushi is being disingenuous here.  arnav is clearly making an effort to move on.  but she is still stuck in past events and has still not been fully honest with him about the past.

gotta chang.  marriage demands trust
God, now they are back to square one...😭

NK is a Bast**rd..🀬 How could he say something like that when he himself took Ria to bed even before the whole Marriage fiasco... what if that phone call didn't come?? He had no right to blame Khushi that she spend night with Arnav at the hotel when he was the one to do that... spineless a**hole  😑 Confused?? that means he would still had married her if the phone call hadn't come... I would love to abuse him some more... My Quota for cursing him isn't finished up yet... I would rather finish him.. As if Shyam wasn't enough..😑

I'm with Arnav this time... Loved the way he took Khushi's stand...❀️❀️ But what he said at the last- was it out of anger or does he still feel insecure??

I hope that everything becomes normal soon... and Khushi understand that it was NOT her fault...

Awesome update...πŸ‘ your wonderful way of writing stirred those emotions in me...

Do update soon..😊
Edited by deepti1906 - 10 years ago
loved the update...these two fight but are inseperable ...basπŸ˜ƒ
They need to communicate better, ASAP. Doctor's orders. Ah Dr.Manav and Anjali- please let them be together again :) NK seems to have forgotten quite conveniently that he actually slept with Ria, while he was supposedly engaged to Khushi. What nastiness. I hope La blurts something out to Arnav in her irritated state.
That was a nice update 
It was time that Arnav knew how everyone treated Khushi and hope he comes to know how they (Mami & Mama) really ill treat her in his absence.
Good that NK was confronted but I wish Khushi opens her eyes towards his behaviour. Hope Arnav hears Lavanya berating Khushi.

Looking forward to the next update!