Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread - Page 89

shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
With this update I officially change sides and am with Arnav.

I am really really clueless abt Khushi's behavior! Woman, you need to check where your loyalties should lie. Can't believe she kind of justifies Mami's treatment towards her and NK's behavior and actually blasts Arnav!!

Arnav has been nothing but a very good, caring, loving husband. I can understand after their history in recent years it may not be easy to be all comfy in relationship with him so soon. But give man some credit for what he is doing. I can understand her anger that he didn't let her know about helping her parents. But it doesn't equate with what NK and Mami have been doing!

NK insulted her character when he could be accused of same. But she still defends him against Arnav! I doubt if she gets masochistic pleasure due to years of pathetic treatment towards her by various people and actually enjoys these taunts and unable to bear the way Arnav is treating her. Yes I am really mad at her!! 😑
Hope Khushi realizes where she is going wrong.. Life doesn't give this chance again and again!

Finally a glimpse into what happened on marriage day bet Garima, Shashi and Khushi.
Nk actually hooking up with ritu?? πŸ˜†

Lavanya, pl elope with Shyam. You two would be perfect for each other!

And Kavi, we need strictly 18+  Amarvilas update now. We want Arnav back in good mood..πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ahhh, this Khushi is driving me crazy..., taking blame for everyone's mistake in life, but I guess that's her character, and you are doing a wonderful job of portraying it. I hope Arnav sees this, which does not seem like it in his anger.

From his POV he is right at defending her, but she is too naive too understand the world, in all this I wonder how could she be so naive when she was working in the entertainment industry or she just does not want to see any bad in anyone/anything..., and I agree with him in his place, the parting dialogue "delusional", its right...

thanks for the long and wonderful update

Can we please request for an update, as we missed it last week, pretty please...

CrazyArshiFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have been checking everyday for a update.

Reading it was a real treat, long and wonderful update.Wish there was more romance between Arshi.
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Unreserved on 118 πŸ˜Š. Sorry for the delayπŸ˜›
arnshi thumbnail
uff lavanya n nk...stupids...poor sou.ls fighting with the MUs...amazing update...really liked it...the anger n intensity charges their story...
-DobByDoDgeR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really awesome update
I dont know whether to side up with arnav ir khushi this time
But i think i support both
Please update soon hun
Its been tooo long
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Khushi's trials never end do they...

Mamiji is making her life difficult...

Then she is accused by delusional Lavanya...

Moreover Arnav takes her to NK's engagement where she is trapped in between 2 egoistical males.

NK is a spineless coward...he did not have the courage to tell her up front and now is cruelly blaming her and degrading her just to boost his ego.

And then Arnav at night hurts her even more when she is glad that NK and Ria are engaged by bringing up the past 5 yrs ago...

Plz let Arnav know the truth abt his mom and what happened 5 yrs back...How many times is he going to throw that thing in Khushi's face making her suffer...Can't bear khushi's pain...

IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As much as they love eachother, such rough patches will continue in their relationship untill Khushi tells him everything.
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am confused about kushi but the thing is she supports everyone except arnav !!
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oops... now AK is fighting... hope it becomes OK...