Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread - Page 66

Posted: 10 years ago
oh my is it the effect of my scolding or khushi is getting lucky that finally arnav is seeing some sense here.
shyam ji is bordering towards insanity let me tell you.
as always superb update...
am very very happy that they decided to put past behind them and move on...one hurdle down...but then i wonder how is he gonna realise her innocence...
and their relationship is now delightful to read about... am glad they are now with each other without any pretense... all their moments together were too good, especially how she greeted him oblivious to everything else...
and again as always i hate shyam... urgh...
Am glad tthey spoke about everything though am a bit scared of mr creepy he gives me the jitters though these two seem to put things behind i am thinkin ur gonaa give us a twist am jus waitaij for it to happen anjali seems righteous i like her maami seems like the harmless pain hate the snake arnav sum how still seems mysterious kushi seems like she is gonna take each day as it cums
awesome update...love how the relationship is progressing...Arnav khushi scenes were beautifully written...
waiting for the next update...
that was absolutely breathtaking. I am in love with the easy and relaxed equation they share right now. all they need now is a little trust from arnav's side for khushi will be needing it. but they'll be good, they're going to be better now

love
sonia
Kavii...

what a beautiful update... full of action...☺️😉

I m really looking forward to Snakes next move...😊

Ps: Sorry for this short comment... can u blame me...☺️

Edited by sayali_d23 - 10 years ago
amazing update!!! no ramanchi😆 good dat arnav wanna to put their past behind and wanna start over... 
arnav has been so mature in these few updates. im glad that they have accepted that they are attracted to each other physically. the emotional bond will be back too

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nice update
But when will arnav get to know the whole truth and what the I hate shyam somebody kill him