Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I thought I would mention last time that I felt cheated out of a scene...but you delivered this time! LOL! :D :D So yeah I'm happy!! Is Shyam stupid? He must be, if he didn't read the UST between ArHi earlier on before ArHi were married! Like who doesn't get that?? Even a blind man can see it! I LOVED this update! And this Shyam needs to be outta their life soon! The fact that Arnav has decided to put the past behind says a lot..but I hope he knows the actual truth! 
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww so awesome... I like the way you wrote...no ramanchi...and what an update it was,...I loved it, what a nice talk Arnav has with Khushi...

And Shyam is up no good, I wish Khushi would tell Arnav about him...

This story is so amazing...and your writing is making it even more amazing ...

Thx so much!
Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You wrote it beautifully - Kushi and Arnav coming together..they are not regretting it, just taking it in their stride. But this coming together has further strengthened their relationship without them knowing. He doesn't want to delve in the past, but is looking forward to their future..I don't want this Arnav to fall into the trap of misunderstanding once more..

Mami and Shyam are obnoxious and disgusting. 

g17jas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved today's update! I'm so happy to see them like this. I hope they develop a relationship that is stronger than before and full of love and trust. I know shyam is going to try to ruin things between them but I just hope that Arnav doesn't doubt Khushi after all this. Glad they're both trying to move on together. 
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome...!!!!
just too good...
w8ng for next!!!
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AquaSandhya

Awww!!! Thanks for the bigggy huggy K :):):) It was absolutely my pleasure.

Bonus - Aur kisliye?  Arnav Khushi ek hone ki Khushi mein :) Kitne saal intezaar kiye the bechaare? Abhi tho celebration ka time hai bhai ... hamare liye bhi :)

Ek hone ki Khushi mein bonus update matlab ... phir ek honge... then uske liye phir bonus update πŸ˜‰

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: charlotte74

Ek hone ki Khushi mein bonus update matlab ... phir ek honge... then uske liye phir bonus update 

Exactly :) Like Genie's wishes ...where we wish the last wish to give us another three wishes :)
soaringskies thumbnail
kavi g it was a pleasant update...except the stupid shyam..!!
the bura na mano holi scene was **hayeee...☺️
and then the water splashing scene..*Ahem- Ahem...!!!😳
it's nice to read them all carefree..but i know shyamu will be the evil...i can't wait for next wednesday to come...πŸ˜ƒ

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vgedin

Yes! That is exactly why I say he has a big heart... suffered a heartbreak and yet he cares for her, enough to marry her! You say Khushi's love is unconditional, isn't Arnav love the same ? 

~Edit~

And when I say things have been bad for Khushi, I mean the whole picture - orphaned, Buaji, Sharada.. everything put together. 

Oh! Ok. My reply was for the "crumbs" 

Khushi's love is unconditional but Arnav's love in uncontrollable πŸ˜Š

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update loved it. arnav and khushi's convo after the love making was so practical
shyam creep gets on to my nerves.  he and his delusion that khushi is not happy with arnav, omg, utter foolishness.