Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread - Page 59

sher_lock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I love your stories like HELL..! But with each passing update I am loving u even more. LONG LIVE GIRL.. ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Just as Sharada Raizada's treachery is almost put to rest, Shyam's decided to up his game.

It seems, Shyam is an out and out villian who will go to any lengths to get Khushi. Pushing Anjali down the stairs so that he can live in the same house as Khushi ... he is EVIL :( and absolutely delusional. 

Good thing about this delusional character ... he ends up bringing Arnav and Khushi closer and closer. He made "bura na maano holi hai"  happen after all and  a super hot hug and cheek rub ... Thank you, thank you, thank you Shyam!!!!. 

I'm happy that Khushi has understood Shayam's ill intentions although she doesnt really know the damage caused by his evilness. However, I really do hope Arnav stands by Khushi unlike in Desert Rose, where he suspects her, albeit for a little while. That kind of suspision mars a relationship, however brief it maybe. Shows a lack of trust in your partner that will in big probability show up in the future for the couple. Hope Arnav and Khushi work together to help Anjali.

Their love making was beautiful and am so glad that Arnav took the mature route  by talking to Khushi. 

"If not his love" - Khushi darling! it is love. He just doesn't know it yet. Khushi is between a rock and hard place ... both the rock and hard place being Arnav's love. She loves him too much to tell him the truth coz he will be shattered by his mother's betrayal but by keeping the truth from him she is making Arnav question his feelings (his love) for Khushi. Ahhh! what a situation to be in for Khushi. Poor girl deserves a break. 

Will Sharada's betrayal come out only in the climax after Arnav realizes that he has fallen in love with Khushi all over again? That's my prediction and not expecting an answer from you. I understand that it would be giving away plot development. 

Waited and waited and waited and got an update replete with holi. Thank you.

BTW, do you have any plans of treating your readers with a bonus update?

Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
that was an amazing update...
I really liked it how Arnav wanted to move on... That was really a nice one...
but though it looks all well in heaven... It is not so... Shyam the snake is out there to destroy it I guess...
nice update...
pls if possible can u tell us how Nk reacted to what kuShi told him and what happened to him during the marriage???? Pls do I just want to know what happened to him...
lovely part as usuall
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow that was an amazing and mind blowing update, written beautifully and perfectly well. 

As usual hating Mami and Mama they are so insensitive especially towards Anjali, they didn't even care that her dad had passed away. 

Hating Shyam as well, such a leech and he admitted to Khushi that he was the one that put the jacket in her cupboard. He goes he will help her and separate her from Arnav, but little does he know he actually played Cupid. I'm so glad he saw Arnav and Khushi getting intimate. 

Wow loved the way Khushi greeted Arnav on Holi, the hug was beautiful and loved her cute little dialogue. She put colour on Arnav and in return he put it on her as well. 

Loved the part where Khushi applied paste on Arnav that was so sweet and the way Arnav was teasing her was so adorable. 

Wow there love making was so hot, beautiful and passionate, it was written beautifully. Love the fact that khushi had decided she will give herself to Arnav as he was going through so much emotional turmoil. 

Loved the confession Arnav made to Khushi the following morning, telling her to forget the past as the feelings between them are a lot stronger to ignore. 

An exceptionally well written update from start to finish. 

Please continue soon xx
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update... Arnav, is sooo sweett, yaarr...
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I looove this update.  Yes finally, one of them proposed to let bygones be bygones and move on based on the strong bond they feel between them.  I hope it is not too soon to celebrate with that snake lurking around them still.  The holi scene was beautiful and the ensuing scenes just as good.  I am glad he did not run away without them talking.  I love this Arnav and he is showing how mature he is with what he proposed to her.  Somehow the truth still has to come out and more than anything else he needs to find out from her before someone else twist it and present it to him.  He does have a temper this Arnav and the twisted truth may not be something he will be able to swallow.  For their sake, I hope she finds a way to tell him.  
I also think Shyam had something to do with Anjali breaking her leg as he is trying to get close to Kushi.  I hope she tells Arnav about Shyam too.  

Great update.  My iPad died, had to run upstairs to grab the  charge and will probably be late for work today but it was so worth reading about them being happy finally even if it may be short lasting.
katunkka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ah, she chose not to tell him? I get her inhibition but he needs to hear it.
Poor anjali, mami is, pure evil,though
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Kavi never does ramanchi, Kavi is a darling ! 

I read the update and I thought I'd wait till night to post my comment, but I couldn't help myself :D

I always sympathise with Khushi more than anyone else, but today I feel that strongly even for Anjali and Arnav. Anjali, because the poor thing has never been truly loved - neither by her mother nor her husband. For the lovely lady that she is, fate has been very unkind to her. And Arnav - because in spite of having had his heart broken in the past (Since he still doesn't know the games his mother played), he has still acknowledged what exists between them and has decided to move on. And he still cares for Khushi. Kitna bada dil hai uska

And Aakash is more sensible and humble than I expected - both during the wedding and during the holi discussion here. I like him! 

Khushi... things have been so bad for her, she is now taking whatever comes her way and rejoicing in it.. whatever crumbs Arnav throws her way. But hey, in your face, Snakewa! 

But you know the highlight of the update - You know I don't need water to make you wet Khushi. Aaa! (Thats not true just for Khushi now, is it ? :D) ☺️❤️

Seriously, VoF is the highlight of my Wednesdays...Wednesday ka shringaar hai VoF ! 
sruthiif thumbnail
Superb update...
Khushi is in a fix... she can neither fix what happened in the past nor can she live with it... if only she hadn't loved Arnav so much...
I am glad that at least Arnav still respects this bond they have and the connection they always had. He decided to put the past behind and look to the future..
Poor Anjali...I sympathize with her the most. Never received whole-hearted love from her mother and brother as she was with her father; a father who is not in a position to give her what she wanted. And should even talk about what a scum she has for a husband?
Shyam had guts to corner Khushi and offer his help and care. That should've been real blow to see Arnav and Khushi close. He'll try to separate them hope he won't succeed.
Akash is being sensible.
Mamiji is using every discussion to taunt Khushi. I liked Mamaji in the show only, he was better without dialogues just being  a cameo appearance. Later totally gayab!!
Till next Wednesday...

Sruthi...
rabid52 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh that creep Shyam.  😡 I hope Khushi tells Arnav about it.  Why does she have to deal with him all alone.

Well love it that Arnav and Khushi are already close physically and enjoying each other, it's the way it should be as they are wedded.