Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toblerone thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow, such nice updates!! and so much happened!!

it's so sad that anjali's and arnav's father passed away..i would have loved to see arnav and his father spend more time together!!  

i can't wait to know what khushi thinks of her first time with arnav..
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Your stories are addictive and they have a characteristic intensity of their own.This story is no exception!!

Loved the update.It was thoughtful and hot too☺️

I hope more hotness is on the way😳😆You have spoiled me Kavi

What exactly is Shyam upto??🤔He's such a moron😆🥱

Waiting for your next update🤗
meera06 thumbnail
Oh no Aranv's dad died ...I wanted to see bonding between Father and son..I really really think that snake had to do something with his hospitalization and death..But it brought A and K closer ...
But who is lali??
I was actually not very happy with A and K marrying all of a sudden but now when I read about Shyam I think that was the best thing to happen...

aquagal thumbnail
This is an awesome update..
There was so much happening and so much happened...
Arnav's father being hospitalised - I thought he would give some insights about Sharda alas it didn't happen but I'm sure what incoherent he was mumbling would later be understood by Khushi or someone else for that matter. Why do I feel that Shyam has a hand in it, he was alone in the hospital after all. 😡 Leech..
Ohh my my.. Dr. Manav is here.. So finally a good guy for our dear Anjali.😛
Arnav was never able to control his desires when it came to Khushi. Even all those 5 years ago he made love to her, almost, yeah almost being the keyword here. But for me it was love even with their clothes on.😛
Arnav who didn't cry in front of Anjali cried in front of is wife whom he thinks has cheated him in the past. His heart still doesn't believe it though he tries to get that in his head and get over her. Khushi gives him peace the much needed contentment in his life.
He thinks he couldn't fulfill his promise of making her first time beautiful but ask Khushi. I'm 100% sure for her anywhere anytime is beautiful if its with Arnav.😊
And about the present SR, are we going to get in another flashback😳
Next wednesday already seems so far.. Are there any chances of updating it earlier than that?
rajvta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vry nice.
Did Arnav's mother pull a similar stunt with Arnav's father as she did with Khushi? Is Laali a  girl from Arnav's Dad's past? I was sad that Arnav and his dad did not get any closure, maybe you have left it for later.
The scene under the banyan tree was almost magical.

Waiting for the next  update
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oops.. Arnav's dad is no more.. good that he managed to cry finally... nice one..
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow that was so very well written charlotte,the love scene 😳
Siya6490 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arnav's dad is no more... he breaks down in khushi's arms...
Who is lali?
Continue soon
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful how she comforted him and despite what happened he still thinks of her happiness.
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U knw wat wednesday is ur day...
U alwaz make my wednesday better wit ur fabulous update...!
I love it how u describe arnav's pain wen his father died...its hard for him to loose both of his parents...may b he hated his dad but still its not possible to b fine wen u lost ur father...
Now cuming back to arshi's reltnship...so they consummate their marriage...i love it wen arnav cried by holding khushi...well we got d flashback of 5 yrs nd now i want d flashback of last night desperately...!
Nxt update flashback plzzz...
Dying to read it...