Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the last bit was the best twist ever see u always give us these jolts n am like what the hell man empowring superb and then again wednesday almost feels so far away waiting for it to come soon as possible cos i cant get enuf of ur mindboggling power to story tell maam respect...
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thankyooo, Kavi ! For uploading it before I had to leave :) 

Ab yeh kya hua, almost suhaag raat on a bed of leaves was more beautiful than the actual suhaag raat on a pretty and comfy bed? And that too after they are lawfully wedded? Not sure if Khushi sees it that way though, knowing her, she will be happy and content just being with Arnav, doing everything in her power to comfort him, even if that means giving herself to him completely. 

Shyamu, that b****rd! I am pretty sure he has something to do with the elder Raizada's death, Khushi let him go alone naa, he must have taken advantage of that. Maybe he remembered something, and what was this trip to a fair? But now that I think about there, even the last shred of hope that someone may be able to expose Sharda's doings to Arnav is out the window.. how will he ever learn how his mother wronged him and Khushi? 

Masochist... passionate love often makes you feel helpless, hai naa? And his peace, solace, salvation - everything is Khushi. How could he ever be happy away from her ? :D 

And you will give us details of this night later, right? Otherwise this is full on ramanchi

You know Kavi, whenever I think of VoF, I realize just HOW long a week is. Otherwise with work and life in general, the week is over before I can blink :) 
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anupama.

R.

Their father passed away.. I had'nt expected that plus death is always saddening.

Shyam! :/
'Khushi s' character had to be maligned to save her.' Is he some psycho or what? And if by chance he has to do something with their fathers death, no can save him from me! :/

Dr. Manav!! =)

oh! The 'I love you' scene finally. I really enjoyed reading it. (ofcourse ;) ) well narrated,passionate and beautiful.

What? Correct me if I m wrong- ArHi did it finally (in the present time.) ;) :D

You will read about it in the next chapter πŸ˜‰

ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update.. last link little confusing.. did they did it?  hope you will write it in flashback in next part.. 
charlotte74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vgedin

Thankyooo, Kavi ! For uploading it before I had to leave :) 

Ab yeh kya hua, almost suhaag raat on a bed of leaves was more beautiful than the actual suhaag raat on a pretty and comfy bed? And that too after they are lawfully wedded? Not sure if Khushi sees it that way though, knowing her, she will be happy and content just being with Arnav, doing everything in her power to comfort him, even if that means giving herself to him completely. 

Shyamu, that b****rd! I am pretty sure he has something to do with the elder Raizada's death, Khushi let him go alone naa, he must have taken advantage of that. Maybe he remembered something, and what was this trip to a fair? But now that I think about there, even the last shred of hope that someone may be able to expose Sharda's doings to Arnav is out the window.. how will he ever learn how his mother wronged him and Khushi? 

Masochist... passionate love often makes you feel helpless, hai naa? And his peace, solace, salvation - everything is Khushi. How could he ever be happy away from her ? :D 

And you will give us details of this night later, right? Otherwise this is full on ramanchi

You know Kavi, whenever I think of VoF, I realize just HOW long a week is. Otherwise with work and life in general, the week is over before I can blink :) 

I thought if do do ek hi mein daal doongi toh it will be too much πŸ˜†
Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 ... Wonderful update Edited by Arilip - 11 years ago
charlotte74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

I read its plain awesome...

See I told u Wednesday is always yours  for me in IF ... A sure shot winner...πŸ‘

U r right .. I guess I can read some of ur thoughts.., though I was not expecting 18 + ratings did a happy dance.. But I had anticipated father in law to make an appearance in the story... 
 He just came for a chapter without doing the parda fash of devil MIL he died..

But he helped in arshi bond...😳 In grief.

I also knew they were not that innocent 5 years ago...see flashback...
I am quite 10 year flashback mein bhi some cheeky moments honge... Which will make us go aww...

The description of arnie in ck...is possible we have the picture...and also the bearded grieving pic...

Now come on can we have more of ER 

Darling... Now that 5 year flashbacks are maybe done... Can we also have last night flashbacks..., in different italics..

alright tell me kya italics use karoon?
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav lost his parents now... And KuShi did convince him... Tat shyam... What he is doing is bad... So u have bought Dr Manav here too... Good... I liked his char a alot...
nice update

Originally posted by: charlotte74

alright tell me kya italics use karoon?

Bold...πŸ˜†

I read again... I feel Shyam is involved in murder of dad... But why.. ..lali.. Fair what connection

Oh 10 years purana
Edited by msin - 11 years ago
bdfan thumbnail
the fb was beautifully depicted as khushi confessed her love for arnav.  i thought u would drive us crazy with sizzling passion and mutual attraction that khushi n arnav would feel towards each other after the wedding night. maybe a lot of jealousy in the form of lavanya will do the trick  πŸ˜‰