Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: msin

I  am back again... Don't hit me but I feel sharada was not wrong in separating the two at that time..

Khushi was too young just finishing school around 18 and Arnav had just started his career though was successful.. At that stage Arnav would have just steam rolled Khushi...,in every decision...

After 5 years Khushi has seen the world she has embarked on a career had a sweet but short roe on tv and is a noted dancer something for which she trained dedicatedly since childhood... They are more equals now than a child bride Khushi at 18 .

I am now finally out of IF for today got  what I was waiting for today,,😊

Good point 😊

but Sharada's reasons were not this logical

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I get that Sharada Raizada was plagued by her own insecurities,that behind her inexplicable hatred,there was fear..but nothing can possibly justify the wrongs she has done.Her inexcusable actions have not only hurt an innocent soul..it devastated her son..her own flesh and blood!!

Though I am glad ArHi are married.In spite of the horrible injustice,it's so wrong and unfair not to have these two together.They might be married for all the wrong reasons but that'll be dealt with in due course of time.I am glad Khushi considers to let go of the past as it really is all water under the bridge.It's time ArHi focus on their married life and right the wrongs and that reminds me..isn't it their suhaagraat today??!!☺️

Another flawless update Kavi🤗⭐️Waiting for the next part👍🏼

PS:I am soon becoming a pro at stalking😎😆

shr3291 thumbnail
Ah! A silver lining ...
Initially i thought all will be  fyn..nothin could go wrong ny further...
but soon it feels lyk  marriage with arnav was like lightning..momentary light ...before the storm that has to be faced...

BUT finally ARHi married...
Waiting for nxt update...
Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhh her ethics are going to be the ruin of her, stupid girl!!!!! :(
i couldnt believe that it was actually happening that were were getting married with sparkle in their eyes and being so lovey dovey. 
ahhh wht discussions were they having before she remembered the past. 
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great part
poor arhi
arnav is really having that misunderstanding
at one point i thought he come to know about his mother
continue soon
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
& this is why everyone loves Khushi, even if Arnav's mother is dead she's still keeping her promise

But it is so sad to read about what kind of mother she is.. she didn't care about her son's happiness instead cared about this so called class

I'm just soo glad that they are married and hopefully they will sort this out

& OMFG ARNAV CONFESSED!!!!

ew at Shyam 🤢
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow,, finally they married.
mrs.raizada is one smart woman, she knew wht wud make her son hate khushi...
even i feel like khushi tht her spirit is still in tht house..
guess thr will be more misunderstandings with shyam in the picture..
hope their love will be enuf to overcome all the problems..
superb update
meem17 thumbnail
Nice update
cant wait for the next chapterEdited by meem17 - 11 years ago
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

They are married much to the happiness of Nani  Anajlai  (and me) but however I get the feeling Mami and Shyam will no doubt cause problems for Khushi, I just hope Arnav is there to protect her this time. Not like when his mother belittled her all the time.  She was brave and honest to tell NK about her trip to Agra with Arnav...but I do not beleive he broke off the wedding for that reason alone..

I understand she respects the promise of keeping a secret but his mother has passed away now so why the need to still keep quiet... Arnav tells Khushi he always loved her and that realization has clearly shocked her ... Now we await Lavanya to find out

InkyCupid thumbnail
Another awesome update, I just loooved this part.Glad that he was actually willing to get married to her.Love this passionate Arnav, his confession was awesome...feeel bad for Khushi though, she was blackmailed and why would Arnav say those words?Is there a story behind it.Wow, Khushi will continue to keep Arnav under the misunderstanding..so sad:(