Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
So glad that they got married!! 

Can't wait for future chapters to see how they become closer and how Arnav inches towards the truth. I have a feeling NK doesn't show up for her good, because he knows she can only be happy with Arnav.
thesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this was the one we were waiting for that was baeutifully written but again arnav and kushi are hitting a storm n i can depend on u to give us sumthing exceptional now waiting for the next update eagerly
hello87_11 thumbnail
omg poor khushi! :'( I hope arnav finds out soon about the things his mother has done! :\ 
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: LeenaRocks

*Open mouth - eyes blinking*

You got them married? really? 
Yay! Yay! Yay! :)
wow finally hitched! :)

but but but! like already anticipated ... it would not be a cake walk this married life that the duo just entered into! *sigh*
and that already started! 
oh gawd! what sort of a woman was this Shrarada Raizada?
how is Khushi gonna extract herself from this web of deceit that Shrarada had created for her and Arnav? 
And will Arnav ever believe her? Ouh man!! this is so much of a mess! 

BTW ... how did Garima actually convince Khushi? will we know that later?

Also sorry if i am appearing a lill dazed... but why is Arnav really accusing khushi? and for what? that she said she would have come to him? and that a marriage was not necessary? i am lill confused ... mabbe its my half sleepy state! but you see i could not have gone to sleep knowign there is an update for VoF..  :)
Kavi please explain maadu!! :)

Thanks for the update!! :)

you know Arnav na Leena
he didn't like it when she said she "owed" him 
the anger was really directed at himself 
he is just feeling guilty ashte

but then he also wanted to let her know that he did love her
to remind her how much he had been hurt by her behaviour

CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
NOW I FINALLY understand everything.
Unfortunately Arnav still doesn't. I can't really blame Khushi now, can I? She's been put in this place through coercion and blackmail by Sharada Raizada, the delusional, misguided, elitist, bitter woman.
And now, telling Arnav anything isn't going to help. He most likely will not believe her given the brainwashing he has undergone and the bitterness that he has lived with for so many years.
I just feel awful. I can't blame Arnav either because what else was he supposed to think? The evidence was damning and Khushi didn't help her own cause at all (not that she was in a position to do so).
Everything makes perfect sense now.

That was INCREDIBLY cowardly of NK. The least he could have done was talked his mother into letting him call off the wedding formally himself.

Brilliant. They're already fighting on their wedding night and Arnav will continue to hurt her with his words until something drastic happens.
 -__-

It's such a dichotomy where he can't bear to inflict or see any physical hurt with regard to Khushi but he continues to barb her with his cruel words and accusations. 

Well at least Khushi is officially under Arnav's protection now although I highly doubt that Shyam will back off just like that.
What's the bet that Khushi will continue to hear snide remarks from Mami and Lavanya and Buaji and whatnot?

I sincerely hope that Arnav overhears and puts a stop to it.
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...read all the chapters in one go...

Your writing is mesmerizing ...what a twist of fate...I loved the words they spoke to each other, it all made sense now...

Will Arnav ever come to know the truth...I'm really looking forward to seeing Their relationship grow towards each other...and draw them somehow closer.
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update... You are a fabulous write with such and brilliant imagination... LOved the update
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Will ever Payal n the family come to know What Khusi had done for them. What she had gone through to make them happy n safe... I really hope oneday they see the truth..
I want to know what happened behind the closed doors which made Khusi agree for this mrg.. NK is such a coward. He knew everything , promised Khusi that he wanted to go ahead with the mrg and left her on the d-day..😡
So again Arnav's mom played so well between Arnav n Khusi.. At least the whole truth/scenario is out in front of Khusi now ... She's such a pure soul.I really pray she gets her happiness soon and Arnav sees what a b**** his mother was ..
Arnav's behavior was little confusing on Payash wedding day. He could be in love with middle class girl but called akash fool for marrying in that family.
Now the mrg is over so how Khusi n Arnav will behave with each other.. What will be Lavanya's reaction to this mrg news ...
Can't wait for the next part...

P.S. So you brought Suraj here too,.. I must say he's a gr8 trigger for Arnav in all your story 😆
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome update..Arnav, Khushi got married..interesting twist in the tale...good going..update soon...😊
addicted16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Another great update👏...i am curious to know how Khushi changed her decision...finally they are married but the hurt and lies still lingers. I really hope Arnav somehow gets to know about the arrangement between his mother and Khushi. And also Khushi's parents. This girl deserves some happiness as well. I am sure u gonna see tht it happens...Waiting for the next update...fabulous one dear...keep it up!! Tc❤️