Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: charlotte74

She confessed to NK because she thought he deserved to know the truth. She wasn't really asking him to call off the wedding. She gave him the option to back out. If he had called off the wedding then her parents would have been saved from a breach of promise. 

This is the way she thinks.

'Akash is a big fool to be getting married into a low class family like that,' he said, 'I am no fool.'
He never said Payal is a low class girl. You have to understand that he has just come back from watching a scene created by Buaji. He was irritated with Buaji and lashed out.

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to clarify ... appreciate it very much 😊

Coming clean to NK - I can understand. That is outright KKG but wanting to go to Arnav if and when NK calls off the wedding ... not done KKG. Not fair to Arnav. Sorry Kavi, if I am offending you with the second part of my comment. Am upset with Arnav too for calling her family low class irrespective of buaji's incident. Khushi coming from a lower class is given. ASR always insulted Khushi about her class for self preservation and here I feel, it is a bit uncalled for. 

So, I guess Arnav and Khushi have evened out their sins against one another😉

Thanks once again for your patience :)

Edited by AquaSandhya - 11 years ago
anera thumbnail
sorry i did not comment on previous chapter
but now i will comment
chpter 12 i really like it that arnav came in the end and would like to marry khushi
but what conversation did khushi and babuji and amma had in the room
i am happy that did not invite bua with them
and bua slapped khushi
god that woman i just want to kill her
and shayam dont want khushi to marry with nk oke i really am happy that he try to stop thaeir wedding but what he wants he want to marry with khushi and want to divorce anjali
i know if he divorce anjali and willl ask guptas khushi hand
they would not think one second and would marry khushi with shyam
chapter 13
i am really happy that khushi is married to arnav
but their is so much pain
so much misunderstanding
i hope they dont share bed until arnav knows the truth about what happend in past
and i know khushis babuji would not have taken money out of raizads company would he i dont know
if arnav finds that paper that SR have made and also the letter as a handwriting prove they can come to know about what SR did
kavi how are you going to bring the truth out
and is khushi going to live in raizads maison
arnav can buy that white house and nani khushi and arnav can live their
and shyame was not their when arnav khushi came to raizada maison and nobody seem to wonder (maybe he had something work related yaya i know puff work related)
plz do something kavi
and i want to see how lavarnya is going to react
and arnav told her he loved khushi
now just tell us what happend next
waiting for next update

love y kavi
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are married!,,  yeah!!!  I am doing a dance in my kitchen right now, hope the neighbour does not think i am crazy.  Thank god, her mother talked sense into this girl!  But then more bickering .. . Give it a rest.  I hope there was a witness to what Arvnav's Mum did because our Meena Kumari is not going to say anything to him and will let him continue thinking the worst of her!  I am so glad he came.  The man loves you woman, so let's start living, have fun, put the past behind us, don't let the dead rule your life.  I get that you don't want to bad mouth the dead, I get it that she is your mother in law but she has screwed up her son's life.  This should matter more to Kushi.  He even said he loved her.  What more is she waiting for?  Someone has to open their mouth otherwise I see this marriage going nowhere.  I am happy NK is out of the picture, can't believe he would not let go when she told him everything, proves my point that he was in love with the idea of loving her but not in love with her.  Then his mother barked and NK jumped, leaving her to face humiliation until Prince Charming showed up.  

I am so glad they are together though, she is going to blurt it out in our of their heated exchange I am sure.  I forgot, I do get why she complied with Arnav's Mum now that I know the witch blackmailed her with her father's stealing money from them.

Loved the update and will have to patiently wait till next week . . . 
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OK I HAD A VERY LONG COMMENT BUT NET CRASH TWICE TAKING IT AWAY SO I AM GOING SMALL BRILLIANT UPDATE GLAD THEY ARE MARRIED WISH KHUSHI WOULD STOP LYING AND TELL HIM THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS SO CALLED PERFECT MOTHER HE IS UNDER AND ASSUMPTIONS AND KHUSHI IS NOT TELLING HIM THE TRUTH MAKING HIM THINK THE WORSE LIKE HIS MOTHER WANTED HIM TO THINK AND THE STUPID GIRL IS NOT OPING HER MOUTH TO CLEAR THE TRUTH BETWEEN THEM SO THEY CAN BOTH HAVE A TRUE RELATIONSHIP BOTH WANT SHE SHOULD STOP PROTECT THE PAST AND SORT THE FUTURE LOVED THE UPDATE BEAUTIFULLY DONE AWESOME  
narmathabiju21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very very nice...arnav should know abt the past
happypeace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poor khushi.. she had to go through all this... ! please let arnav learn about his mother's evil dwellings..! then he'll know he has been punishing poor khushi for nothing!!
awesomely written updarte btw...!
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am almost in tears after reading this update...
I knew Garima would emotionally blackmail khushi into marrying...
Don't know whether I am happy or sad that they got married...

Both of them love each other...Arnav came back all the way to stop the wedding and Khushi had already told NK the truth abt her and Arnav...but there are so many MUs...

The FB reveals the entire truth...I really truly feel like strangling Sharada Singh Raizada...

The extent to which Sharada Singh Raizada blackmailed khushi...insulting her status...dignity and threatning her father...Khushi had no way out...she gave her money to ensure to her son that khushi valued money more than his love which khushi had no inkling about...Arnav low class comment to Lavanya abt Payal  did not help much either...

My heart broke for khushi...even now Arnav does not know the truth and giving Khushi's selfless and sacrificing nature may never know it...Again khushi has to suffer cause Arnav thinks his mother was right abt her...

Please donot make khushi suffer more...
Edited by musicfan5 - 11 years ago
jojo21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh what a chapter. Admittedly I had to go back and re-read thirteen because I was like, "WHAT?? They getting married!" While I was happy to read that there is so much that Arnav doesn't know.  Hopefully Khushi is able to tell him why she left and what role his mother played, and let's hope Arnav is willing to listen to what she has to say.  

The wedding despite the underlying tension was simply perfect!  

henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
the update was superb. im sure that once married, they wouldnt be able to stay away
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved it, am so glad they got married, now with time they will realise that there is nothing more important than their love for each other, love nani and Anjali, loved Arnav coming to stop the marriage! Love that Khushi had spoken to NK about her past and love that their childhood dream has come true...
Love that he is still so in to her and she into him and they will make this work, I know they will as there is love! 
Loved the flashback, but I really do want Arnav to find out on his own so Khushi does not have to go back on her promise...just excellent!