Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nsipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont understand about all this righteousness of Kush. Its plain stupid. why should she hurt herself this way and in return hurt Arnav as well...

please fix this...

and shyam in lurking is really creepy...
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg.. she was totally cunning... waiting for Arnav to know what she did..
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well last two parts are very much action packed...⭐️

I always thought NK is an opportunist but I never thought he was a spineless and coward too... 🤔🤔🤔

up till this point whenever I have interacting with the fellow readers I have always defended Arnav and have got annoyed and frustrated with Khushi for not trusting Arnav... but at the same time I have always maintained we are yet to know the past...

In this update we got to know what exactly happened in the past and what exactly Mrs. Raizada did... and after reading this update personally I give Khushi a clean chit for not trusting Arnav and or making the decision for both of them... ( as if I m some session court judge 😆)

Bhaktuu are you in 😲 that I m defending Khushi??? well as I said I don't support Arnav blindly. There are still few things to come out but what ever so far has been revealed... I think Khushi was really cornered from all the sides plus Arnav's comment about marrying Payal was uncalled for and her Babuji's soo called fraud was the final nail to that sealed their fate in the past...

For a change I am not frustrated or irritated with Khushi but the only thing I am hoping for her is that she shares the truth now when the time is right...😳

waiting for the next part... and a dhamakedar birthday present😉😛

PS : I am supporting Khushi... but that does not imply that Arnav was wrong in the past...😈
Edited by sayali_d23 - 11 years ago
nikita-nair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsme..!
d past feels cnfusn yet reveln evrythn..
hpe d misundrstngs gt clerd soon../!
arnshi thumbnail
Wow my poor khushi😭
shradda ji was a witch...ruined two lives...arnie was also trapped...Amazing update...loved it...
A_BA thumbnail
So Arnav and Khushi are married!!! Unfortunately, neither are quite happy about it on the outside😭

NK turned out to be a mama's boy. The fact that he supported Khushi in private but not in front of his own mother shows what kind of character he has...so glad Khushi won't have to deal with him.

Shyam is still a creeper...really don't want him to cause problems in the future.

Arnav, why do you walk out on the poor girl on your wedding night??

And Arnav's mom...what a manipulative woman, no wonder Arnav is a broken man. I really hope Khushi decides to tell him the truth instead of upholding the promise she made to the vile woman. She has to realize that she is married to Arnav now and they need to let go of misunderstandings if they want a proper marriage.
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
What an update!

I was so waiting to see what happens after your cliff hanger in the last chapter.

So they are finally married but both don't trust the other.

What Mrs. Raizada did was down right cruel and she hurt so many people in the process.

I don't blame Khushi for not trusting Arnav in the past, he was portrayed as if she didn't matter to him. Only showing his love in private. If he told his mother that he loved Khushi, he should have also told Khushi.

I don't like the fact that Khushi is still hiding Mrs. Raizada's deeds from Arnav. Now they are married, she should try to start this relationship off with honesty and truly give it all she's got.
124555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was an awesome update...
wish arnav could see khushi's love and sacrifice for him...
you tell the story so beautifully...
eagerly waiting for the next chapter

praseetha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written.
Amazing update.
loved it.
lovelyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The past was best buried. Mrs Raizada had kept her side of the bargain about her babuji. And she would keep hers...this shows Khushi's greatness.