Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved the update though I didn't get what the "braid" thing was about...and how come suddenly Arnav got so angry..one minute everything was okay and suddenly...

Sigh. I want Khushi tell Arnav EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING.
narcy24 thumbnail

Now we know why Khushi accepted Arnav's mom offer...

How can a mother stick so low?...I try to understand her...but I failed...I think that the happiness of your child is more important that your status.
They are married now...but what next?????
Wonderful update...
See you soonπŸ˜‰...I hope.
yush-swt thumbnail
they got married and im reallly happy...whatever ssaid and done these two love each other so even though they are not conveying the feelings to each other i guess with time they will find a way cos of the love...
so mother teresa or our khuhsi thinks of keeping her side of bargain...oh god stupid woman...i wish some one tells the truth to arnav cos he needs to know about it to understand khushi better and treat her better as well...
sharada raizada though feel sorry for her cos of her situation is an evil woman and i hate her...
loved the update kavi, but make these two happy soon...these two lost souls deserve it...
stories.1408 thumbnail
oh I m nt able.to understand this khushi.both married nd love each other still they fight.arnav atleast told d truth but stupid female will still remain mum
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG they got married they have to..
Arnav still his bell not ring... Oh God that one sentence mother will always try to protect their son.. when he will come to know about all these secrets he will hate her to the core of his life he will first time ask God for something rebirth of his and his mom so he can hate her torture her...
What is she?? Angel?? scarifying angel? 
Oh my God Shyam is psycho??? still thinks My Khushi?? πŸ˜‘
So still mu and chances for mu are there...
I didn't get why Mrs Raizada select Shyam for her daughter once she chose him for Khushi ...
May be Shyam helped her for manipulating that evidence against her Babuji so Anjali was pay back???if it is snake will use it again..
Nani and Anjali only one ray of hope.
Nk fall in love with Riya??? or Riya convinced him??
Update soon
anumadduri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kavi , this was a fabulous update !!!! Loved this chapter very very much . At last the the reason for Khushi going away to Mumbai is given ... Sharada Raizada is one heck of a manipulator ... Like Khushi said she upped the ante knowing Arnav loved Khushi . I hope all her misdeeds come in front of Arnav . As of now he blindly believes what his mother said . I hope Khushi with the help of Anjali bring out the true colors of his mother . 

Yay they are married !!!!!!' Loved the way you described the marriage ceremony . Arnav in jeans , shirt barefoot and a day old beard with the varmala and chunri round his neck must have been  a sight to behold !!!! I just died and went to heaven πŸ˜ƒ And Khushi in the red lehenga  made a stunning bride ...

PS : Can you give an insight as to what transpired behind the closed doors between Khushi and her parents !!! How did thy agree to this marriage ?

PPS : I am hoping that  Khushi's babuji did not mis appropriate funds in the company . This is just another manipulations of sharada Raizada ...
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was quite sure Khushi would refuse to marry Arnav.
Now that Arnav's mother is dead why does Khushi have to keep her side of the bargain. Haven't Arnav and Khushi suffered enough? Waiting for the next update.
-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Dear,
Sorry for commenting so late...
It was a great update...πŸ‘
 I am bit confused about few things...
If NK was ok when Khushi confessed about Arnav then what happened later that he refused?
When Khushi told Arnav that even if he wouldn't have married her, still she would have gone to him, then why Arnav was angry?
take care and...
Keep going...

Edited by mimosa658 - 11 years ago
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
chapter 13 - I want to Thank the dear writer, Devi Maiya, Shyam, NK, NK's mother and Manorama mami in that order for stopping the wedding.  Loved it!!!!!

Manorama at her vicious best followed by Buaji great the honorable mentions.

Arnav showing up and stopping Buaji from striking Khushi is one of my favorite moments in the show and in the story.

Khushi just breaks my heart...she is such a pure, good soul who has only loved one man in her life and fate has conspired against her in so many ways.

But Arnav is here, offering to marry her and he has put a ring on her finger and she is wearing the outfit he had selected and bought and suddenly my heart is singing and dancing!!!!πŸ˜†.

RES for  chapter 14 - will be back to update the current chapter update...

Edited by Anamika100 - 11 years ago
sman thumbnail
Am almost in tears..what a superb update ..I didn't understand when Kushi said she would have come to him if NK hadn't married her..what did she mean? Why was Arnav so angry and why he felt his mom was right? I read twice,.g.uess need to read more times :)