Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am also waiting for an update.. Kaviji where have you vanished?
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kavi online, so update coming??
Aparamegha thumbnail
eagerly waiting for an update...
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

An outstanding opening scene.  Arnav in jeans and t-shirt with his hair flopped onto his forehead and Khushi looking young and  beautiful in the lehenga Arnav bought her made the most strikingly beautiful couple I have ever read about. What makes this wedding most special is Arnav's shaky hands while putting the manalsutra around her neck and his heart missing a beat seeing her raadiant smile. These simple words and gestures illustrate their undying love for each other. The way he takes care of Khushi understanding her exhaustion is beyond words. Such a tender loving and  caring husband. He wants to tip the rice bowl instead of Khushi coz he doesn't want to put her down ... Awww! 

Love Love Love Nani and Anjali :) and thank you Shyam creepo, for calling NK's mom.

Kids, kids, kids!!!! stop fighting. It is your suhaag raat after all. Not that we were expecting much to happen tonight with you going for each other's jugular all the time 😡 instead of using the suhaag raat productively 😳

I'm a bit confused about Khushi's actions. She confessed to NK but he still decides to marry her. she thinks he'll call off the wedding and then she can go to Arnav? So, why does she not tell NK to call off the wedding? why go through with it just because NK wants to? Well, that's KKG i guess😕   

Another confusing thing for me is, why did Arnav say that Akash married a low class girl? Where was the need for that? Seems a bit odd. Sorry, if I'm asking way too many questions.

Khushi!!!!!!  Khushi appears lost despite knowing all the truths. She knows why she left him, she knows why he is angry with her you couldn't see that Arnav loves you behind all that anger? after all he is entitled to his anger coz he doesn't know the truth behind your actions. Atleast he confessed. I think it is time you made up for all the heart ache you caused him.

A great update K. Waiting for your updates is killing me. Not sure how I'm going to survive the next few weeks. The story is gaining pace and the excitement is palpable. Loved it.

Edited by AquaSandhya - 11 years ago
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res

****UNRES****

It actually felt like ages waiting for this update... Thank you for making it on time... Just that we couldnt wait for this one... But the wait was all worth... Such an amazing update... I loved it... For me every single hanging thread was looped together in this update...

Many had felt that the marriage should not happen as marriage of convenience when you had written last chapter... But I wanted this marriage to happen... they are two people in love and nothing else matters... if they have confessed their feelings or not... if they have worked out their differences or not... nothing else matters if underneath all other feelings n emotions if they love each other then everything else would be justified... N u did justice too what i felt... you dint make it look like a marriage of convenience... may be situation in which this happened may not look correct...

He came all the way to stop the wedding... she talked about them to NK hoping he might back off... But NK being him dint back off... she would have gone to him if the marriage was called off... Are these not enough justification to prove this is just not a convenience marriage... it might look so to the outside world... but not to them... wonderfully written...

making him acknowledge his love and the flash back confrontation of Khushi n Sharada made all sense to why Arnav has been a jerk so far... But he had clearly not moved on after years too... I love this Arnav... He is so lost...

n now when these two are married... i just cant contain my excitement thinking abt the things in store for us... So madam has decided to keep that stupid promise she made... How I wish someone makes Arnav see the truth... Cant wait to read further...

Kavi in simple words --- Great writing.

Edited by preethi.saseeda - 11 years ago
Yippee I read it...it's awesome kavi...

Arnav knows his mom created the mess will his dad help in clearing it..
I am glad Khushi revealed a part of NK and her story to Arnav and Arnav revealed he loves her to Khushi...

So when will Khushi reveal the whole truth..
 I love the angsty marriage.. Where did they disappear for half an hour after marriage..
Edited by msin - 11 years ago
Aparamegha thumbnail
Have been so eargerly waiting for this chapter and every moment felt very worthy after reading this chapter...

Simply mind blowing...poor Khushi and poor Arnav...what hell they both had to go through...

Now that they are married I am sure they will sort out all the past MU and move forward..I know Khushi will never tell Arnav regarding mim mom's hand in their separation but I sincerely hope that one day the truth comes out in front of everyone..especially BUaji so that she knows what a gem of a person Khushi is actually and how she has sacrificed her love her life to save her Babuji...
Edited by apara_loves_IPK - 11 years ago
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
and she would keep hers...waaat???? god...!!!! she is starting a new life here...all she has to do is clear up the misunderstandings...for godsake despite everything he did come back for her... why is she so hell bent on fending him off!!!!for once pls live for urself khushi...
and i jst hate his mom...such a manipulative vile woman... had a miserable life for her own and made others equally miserable...
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada urf Desi Mother Teresa. What is the matter with her? She will keep her side of the bargain?!? 

We finally know what happened all those years ago...Oh my poor dear Khushi. Tab toh majboori thi, ab kya problem hai! One good thing - at least they are married now. One bad thing - Snakewa will jump into action 😭

I loved your narration of the who wedding ceremony, it was beautiful :) Ab suhaag raat bhi de hi do :P 

PS - I was waiting for this update since morning.. almost gave up. Thanks for updating, Kavi! 😳