Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Memu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel so sad after reading this..why is Kushi always treated like dirt here.No one in her family treats her as human.I am so happy that marriage is broken with NK what is marriage without trust..Again when Shyam lust on Kushi comes out  everyone will blame on her..Is it curse to born beautiful and taking crap what everyone gives her..When will you make her strong ...
soaringskies thumbnail
cliffhanger...i will be in heaven till next wednesday waiting...πŸ˜•
someoneipk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what would I say for these beautiful updates'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''your writing just takes me deeper somewhere in arshi world...their feelings are so sure for each other...fate has always come on their way of happpiness in different way...but this time just opposite has occurred...eagerly waiting for the next Wednesday...
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update.. I wish Arnav had asked khushi to marry him rather than stating that she will marry him..
reshkn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the update...😊
her dreams of a lost love ...the visit together...the insults arnav throws her way...though he regrets immediately..very well described!!!
i second akash...it was indeed cowardly to not show up at one's wedding...he cud hav atlest come and clarified...(though i wouldnt want that...!!)πŸ˜‰
and i am pretty sure it was shyam who managed to do the trick...did someone see the shirt he hid in the wardrobe???but he definitely paved way for watever is happening...good work for now..πŸ˜‰

arnav finally took the right decision..at the right time..
perfect time for the perfect entry...!!!
loved the way he stood by kushi and clarified about their stay at agra..
he proposes to a marriage and she doesnt want to...y would she do that??maybe bcoz of some promise between her and his mother...and she wants to keep up her promise...and then she wouldnt wish for a lifetime of insults and sarcasms ,would she...until atlest he gets to know the truth..!!!

now for the real story..!!!!
thx for the pm :)

srmirji thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello...

hope all is well and you had a good holiday...

its tragic that I have not read last 3 chapters...god my maid is gone so that's an additional role I am doing...this response is for your PM to let you know that I am aware of your updates but will read in some time...maybe tonight... ;-) thanks...

sri.
casker thumbnail
Superb update.
Is it Riya or Shyam who phoned to Australia.Whoever is it love you.
Kushi pls say yes to marriage.
chits21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update...but i really hope u r not ending the FF..
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow today I read 3 chapters OMG.Amazing update.Like it
Arnav ready to marry her .He will do anything for her for her sakeπŸ‘
What will do with this Shyam?😑
Khushi can't forget a minute only thinking about him then no why?
Thanks for pm
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg.. did Shyam do the honourable act??? waiting to know what Khushi decides now..