Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Really really really excited to be the first one to comment K :)

What can I say ... relieved that NK didn't show up and not really surprised that Arnav wants to marry Khushi but Khushi is objecting to it. 

The moment I read that she is wearing the red lehenga Arnav bought, I knew that NK would not be the groom😊. 

YAY Arnav, right on time dude. You sure know how to make an entrance. 

One question though ... how come Khushi remembers all her moments with Arnav during the Agra trip but fails to remember him asking her to not marry NK πŸ˜•. She is too confused :( Would she have gone through the wedding if NK had shown up? Khushi turned out to be too weak (strictly my opinion) unless of course she has already called Nk and asked him to not come coz she doesn't want to get married to him.

I repeat, I was not surprised in a good way, to see Arnav there wanting to marry Khushi πŸ˜›. 

Of course Garima will convince Khushi to marry Arnav. he has a long way to go before he convinces Khushi that he married her for love and Khushi needs to find a way to tell Arnav about his mother's betrayal. 

AND now comes my biggest thank you to Shyam Manohar Jha who unintentionally ends up playing cupid between Arnav and Khushi. He no doubt called NK's mum about Arnav and Khushi's Agra trip expecting the wedding to be called off and as usual Arnav is there to ruin his plans. After all she is Arnav's Khushi πŸ˜³

WOW! what an update! Waited for it with bated breath and enjoyed it thoroughly
Edited by AquaSandhya - 11 years ago
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me... Wowww... That was one awsme update...Was that a dream from Khushi or did it happen in the past,that they are taking pheras...thats how her fingers burned...must say he was too cruel with that question...its true he too hurting himself and he too dealing with his emotional turmoil and according to Arnav if anybody hurt him he have to give it back,especially if it is Khushi.so it came not as a surprise... Marriage is cld off... whose plan worked here Shyam's or Ria's...whoever was that big thank to them...but Khushi was going to tall with NK the other day,right?...that mean Khushi herself was the reason???i'm curious about it...i loved Akash's stand here...NK being coward...she didn't seen him,right..only her dhak dhak began and she knws without any doubt that he was there...awww... How,how come he here on time...would he stop the wedding if it not cld off already...was that why he there at the wedding time... Its nt come as a surprise to me when he said Khushi and I will marry...and Khushi's NO too expected...was this cz of the promise she gave to Sharada Singh Raizada or was this cz she felt he is dng this for wrong reason??? Buaji, i so so wanted to Smack that woman's head with something... Garima is gng to convince Khushi,hoping so... Soo wants to wipe off that smirk from Shyam babua.and i knw it will happen soon..i'm imagining that scene in my mind... Nani and Anjali two beautiful and sane souls in Raizada who really want to see Arshi's union...may i add Akash too here...loved the past Arnav's POV... how he felt about Khushi and the reason behind he stayed away from her,all loved it...can we get a wedding and SR dhamaka in next update...at least a wedding... please...and its party time for me cz i'm the second one to comment...and sorry for taking long time to unres... Edited by shijinareneesh - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cliff hanger big time !
Congrats on a new thread !

Edited by Senorita Sanaya - 11 years ago
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me
--unres -------------
Heartiest Congrats on new thread!

The last 2 updates were quite intense.

I am happy that NK didn't turn up. Who called NK's family abt Arnav and Khushi btw? Was it Shyam? Arnav didn't know Wedding being preponed then how did he turn at the right time?
I am glad that Arnav offered to marry Khushi and Anjali +Nani readily accepted without raising a finger at Khushi. But  I  think Khushi said "No" because she thinks Arnav is not marrying for the right reasons.
He has made his bitterness quite clear to her many times. So Khushi will be hesitant. I dont know what Khushi's reasons are for saying 'No' but I am glad that she did! She may also think that Arnav is deciding in heat of a moment which he may later regret!
I appreciate the way Akash stood up to Mami and pointed NK's fault to her.
I really hope that Khushi stands up for himself and decides to live her life on her terms rather than being at mercy of Guptas! Arnav will know the truth in time , but I really wish he realizes how much he has hurt Khushi in all this!
Khushi burning her hand wa stoo painful to read! Physical pain heals , It's emotional pain and feeling hurt that make one helpless.
Thanks for giving Wed update. looking forward to next!

Edited by shree10 - 11 years ago
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what an update ji!!!πŸ‘
filled with so much of action...i could hardly breath till finishing the last line...
and , am still curious about what all happened in the valley of flowers? this hot headed raizada agreed to take pheras with khushi?? jst like tht? or was it jst her dream?? 😲 well , he seem to do anything when it comes to her...

and yes i was sure he was going to offer his hand , but ofcourse she will think its for the wrong reasons... and am glad the vile shyams plan backfired.. its probably his rotten brains behind the sleezy story!!
and nk , likewise akash said didnt have the courtsey to tell about this rather than asking mami to?

well , i hope its the marriage coming up next... coz i dont want khushi to be defamed.. theres too much on her plate now...

and sigh , will have to wait for another 7 looong days😭😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by aarrsshhii - 11 years ago
SaRunHolicc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabolous update .so D day is here and nk the coward left her.and her knight in armour there for her
SansShyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow,what can i say...every move is perfectly falling in to line for Aranv's benefit. Now what is keeping Kushi from marrying him? It must have been a  promise she made to his mom. I can't wait to read how Arnav would react to Kushi's whatever decision. You write amazingly and is it too bad that i luv all that Arnav does and envy Kushi? πŸ˜Š Edited by SansShyam - 11 years ago
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Dhamaka! Boom! Bang!  

Whaaat! How can you leave it there? Nooo! 

I am glad Arnav stood up for her. He is many things good and many more things bad, but he is not a coward. Yet, I am not pleased with the reasons for their marriage. One can say the ends justify the means, yet, you know - I'd like him to know what Khushi has gone through for his sake for him to realize her true worth. But history tells me that Arnav and Khushi always, always marry under unfortunate circumstances and later emerge happier and more in love than ever. 

Always knew NK was spineless, this does not surprise me at all. But I am pleasantly surprised with Aakash. Manorama ka popat ho gaya! Loved that! I could kill Buaji with my bare hands...

Please, I cannot wait a whole week for the next update. Ek special update de do naa, thoda jaldi.. please? 

Lovely update! 
Edited by vgedin - 11 years ago
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I cannot believe that I could make it on the first couple of pages.
That was a fast paced update.It was good that the marriage was called off.NK could have at least made an attempt to get a clarification from Khushi's side.Arnav was so spontaneous .It was obvious since last two updates that he wanted Khushi back.Khushi backing out was good.She did well to save her self respect.But I have kept my fingers crossed about what would happen next .

Edited by vidya.sanjay - 11 years ago