Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

Real reason Jay Mahhi quit

luvlovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/130410/entertainment-tvmusic/article/sad-time-jay-and-mahhi Edited by luvlovely - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
thts gud..its actually impossible to take part in this situation
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
don't believe it actual reason is their in a rush to go to spain for a holiday
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
In sbs chugalpoor aunty said ---They have repaid their  home loan with NB money.

Now they don't have any loan to repay so they have quit.
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
in the show starting only both of them look really not in a position to look that graceful as they where in NB.

& in the show when Rahul was made captain of the team Jay was not at all happy
& on the grls side mahi was also not happy with tanaz as a captain of the team & her looks was saying that they both are dis-satisfied with the decisions

& there performance Jays performance with amar was tooo bad
i would say with no level performance.
i would definitely give 3 or 4 to this performance only for amar jay forget the steps many times & not proper at all...

& there Final performance was also like that only...not proper rehearsed, song was awesome but lack of dance & energy.

This is the main reason

no offense with them or followers
but this is what i see & i pointed out is what i m out here... 
even i m the true follower of them in NB & wanted to win as they performed awesome & consistent through the season. but this time soory to them but i as really dis-appointed with this issue thay have put it.

meinaurtu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys believe it if you want, if you don't then please don't spread random rumors it's inappropriate. Be respectful to all. And even if they didn't want to continue because they got what they wanted then what is all of your problem.. not all couples who were in nach baliye 5 joined shriman & shrimati. Plus it's a 3-week show so for them its best if they quit. They are happy to please don't bash them for being happy. Thanks. 
sharon5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the reason they looked upset is coz of the death of Jay's brother's baby. That is really heart breaking guys.  I dont think its coz they were upset at the choice of captains.

But yeah they shouldnt have opted out of S vs S . I dont know why they did that. Its a bit weird coz they couldve used that opportunity to show their fans more of them and to appreciate the fans for voting for them.