The lines Abhay never used to Piya

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

So...we were all pretty fed up, weren't we, when Abhay started off on his "ILU" lines? We wanted something different... At least I did...and I so wished...that he would say something apart from that.
I mean, if you see it that way, Abhay doesn't seem to talk too much about love, he lets his actions do the talking...but once, he did slip up, and he told Misha exactly what Love means to him...and I so agree!
(Episode : 18th February,2011)

Abhay : Misha...Tum kisi se kehna chahti ho ki...you love him?

Misha : Yeaahhh.

Abhay : Toh usse jakar kaho ki jab bhi woh tumhare saamne aata hai, tumhare dil ki                 dhadkan  ruk jaati  hai.

Jab bhi woh tumhare saamne hota hai toh tumhari zindagi aur bhi bright ho                   jaati hai.

uske pyaar ke bine tumhari zindagi adhoori hai.

aur ye duniya bina pyaar ke jeene layak bhi nahi hai.

Pyaar duniya ki sabse badi takat hai.

aur pyaar ke bina...hum kuch nahi.

Ab mera problem ye hai, ki pyaar ke baare mein itna pata hai, toh indirect kahe ko bola? Directly Piya ko kyun nahi bola tumne, Abhay?๐Ÿ˜ก

PS. I know this is bakwaas...but I needed to clear my head a bit.

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
correct...abhay never applied his updesh on himself...he never told piya anything like this directly...thats why piya was confused sometimes...like when abhay's alina pataao mission for that portion...piya really got hurt nd confused bcs of abhay...just because of abhay's secret emotions nd secret missions as well...;-)Edited by samwllms - 11 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: samwllms

correct...abhay never applied his updesh on himself...he never told piya anything like this directly...thats why piya was confused sometimes...like when abhay's alina pataao mission for that portion...piya really got hurt nd confused bcs of abhay...just because of abhay's secret emotions nd secret missions as well...;-)

@bold lol secret emotions๐Ÿ˜† haan Piya ko kabhi nahi dikhata tha๐Ÿ˜†
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shreyu the kameeni , I couldn't agree more ๐Ÿ˜† even with Maithili he was better ! And that ILU of abhay , it was like a tape recorder of abhay ,whenever a romantic scene he would start the recorder ๐Ÿ˜† but abhiya's chemistry saved it โ˜บ๏ธ
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mohit-deewani

Shreyu the kameeni , I couldn't agree more ๐Ÿ˜† even with Maithili he was better ! And that ILU of abhay , it was like a tape recorder of abhay ,whenever a romantic scene he would start the recorder ๐Ÿ˜† but abhiya's chemistry saved it โ˜บ๏ธ

Too true๐Ÿ˜†
Chemistry ne naiyya paar laga di๐Ÿ˜ณ i wonder PKYEK ke dialogue writers AbhIya scenes mein sote the kya? I mean..seriously..you are talking about the people who gave us the "patanga jo ho jaaye mohabbat mein fanaa" line...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿฅฑ
sukuvivu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
right..ur observation.kyon nhi bola...sb ko bolta hai.bechari piaa..usi din rat ko ek bda bhashn bhi love pe diya tha...

bt kuch bhi ho ...they r soulmets..words ki bhi jrurt nhi..eyes bolte hai abhiya k..made for eachother.
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Too true๐Ÿ˜†
Chemistry ne naiyya paar laga di๐Ÿ˜ณ i wonder PKYEK ke dialogue writers AbhIya scenes mein sote the kya? I mean..seriously..you are talking about the people who gave us the "patanga jo ho jaaye mohabbat mein fanaa" line...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿฅฑ

Exactly ๐Ÿ˜† the dialouge  were awesome even during the Sid abhay face off , abhiya keh fighting scene , college masti scene , chandeena scene but hamari phuti kismat , dialouges  were worse during abhiya romantic scenes , I still remember a dialouge of abhay , it was after the dance compition , abhay said to " you are so romantic piya " I was shocked , which boy says that , it's a girl dialoge ๐Ÿคฃ
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
@sukuvivu I agree abhiya spoke through eyes but still ILU ke jagah kuch aur kehte toh acha hota na :P

@Rosh I know re :P
destineyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree i dont know why abhay dont say this ... but abhiya rocks
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wohhh sherya dear kya hai Abhay aapni action me woh use karte the...dekho na kuch nhi bolte just the way of his action,the touch,the kiss ,the killer look all say it dear,,,...iss liye woh kabhi bola nhi dear...Pia ko toh baad me samjh aa hi gaye na usski na bole hue adda๐Ÿ˜†