India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The lines Abhay never used to Piya

bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged

So...we were all pretty fed up, weren't we, when Abhay started off on his "ILU" lines? We wanted something different... At least I did...and I so wished...that he would say something apart from that.
I mean, if you see it that way, Abhay doesn't seem to talk too much about love, he lets his actions do the talking...but once, he did slip up, and he told Misha exactly what Love means to him...and I so agree!
(Episode : 18th February,2011)

Abhay : Misha...Tum kisi se kehna chahti ho ki...you love him?

Misha : Yeaahhh.

Abhay : Toh usse jakar kaho ki jab bhi woh tumhare saamne aata hai, tumhare dil ki                 dhadkan  ruk jaati  hai.

Jab bhi woh tumhare saamne hota hai toh tumhari zindagi aur bhi bright ho                   jaati hai.

uske pyaar ke bine tumhari zindagi adhoori hai.

aur ye duniya bina pyaar ke jeene layak bhi nahi hai.

Pyaar duniya ki sabse badi takat hai.

aur pyaar ke bina...hum kuch nahi.

Ab mera problem ye hai, ki pyaar ke baare mein itna pata hai, toh indirect kahe ko bola? Directly Piya ko kyun nahi bola tumne, Abhay?Angry

PS. I know this is bakwaas...but I needed to clear my head a bit.Ouch

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 10 April 2013 at 1:20am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

captainplussukuvivubarkiPaint.It.BlacK.abhaylovepia--Shamoo--DestroyedInLoveAndromeda001MS-meghasharma.Chashmish...Bournville..Fearless_Lover

AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
correct...abhay never applied his updesh on himself...he never told piya anything like this directly...thats why piya was confused sometimes...like when abhay's alina pataao mission for that portion...piya really got hurt nd confused bcs of abhay...just because of abhay's secret emotions nd secret missions as well...;-)

Edited by samwllms - 10 April 2013 at 1:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Andromeda001bookworm-ALS--

bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samwllms

correct...abhay never applied his updesh on himself...he never told piya anything like this directly...thats why piya was confused sometimes...like when abhay's alina pataao mission for that portion...piya really got hurt nd confused bcs of abhay...just because of abhay's secret emotions nd secret missions as well...;-)

@bold lol secret emotionsLOL haan Piya ko kabhi nahi dikhata thaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Andromeda001

.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Shreyu the kameeni , I couldn't agree more LOL even with Maithili he was better ! And that ILU of abhay , it was like a tape recorder of abhay ,whenever a romantic scene he would start the recorder LOL but abhiya's chemistry saved it Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Paint.It.BlacK.Andromeda001bookworm-ALS--

bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Shreyu the kameeni , I couldn't agree more LOL even with Maithili he was better ! And that ILU of abhay , it was like a tape recorder of abhay ,whenever a romantic scene he would start the recorder LOL but abhiya's chemistry saved it Blushing

Too trueLOL
Chemistry ne naiyya paar laga diEmbarrassed i wonder PKYEK ke dialogue writers AbhIya scenes mein sote the kya? I mean..seriously..you are talking about the people who gave us the "patanga jo ho jaaye mohabbat mein fanaa" line...TongueSleepy

sukuvivu

sukuvivu Goldie
sukuvivu
sukuvivu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
right..ur observation.kyon nhi bola...sb ko bolta hai.bechari piaa..usi din rat ko ek bda bhashn bhi love pe diya tha...

bt kuch bhi ho ...they r soulmets..words ki bhi jrurt nhi..eyes bolte hai abhiya k..made for eachother.

Paint.It.BlacK.bookworm-ALS--

.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Too trueLOL
Chemistry ne naiyya paar laga diEmbarrassed i wonder PKYEK ke dialogue writers AbhIya scenes mein sote the kya? I mean..seriously..you are talking about the people who gave us the "patanga jo ho jaaye mohabbat mein fanaa" line...TongueSleepy
Exactly LOL the dialouge  were awesome even during the Sid abhay face off , abhiya keh fighting scene , college masti scene , chandeena scene but hamari phuti kismat , dialouges  were worse during abhiya romantic scenes , I still remember a dialouge of abhay , it was after the dance compition , abhay said to " you are so romantic piya " I was shocked , which boy says that , it's a girl dialoge ROFL

Andromeda001bookworm-ALS--

bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
@sukuvivu I agree abhiya spoke through eyes but still ILU ke jagah kuch aur kehte toh acha hota na :P

@Rosh I know re :P

sukuvivu

Go to top