Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Aps-

it came after the first match..so around 7.45pm or so (I think) 😊..hopefully they will air it many more times...

thank u so much!! 🤗 i will check it when i get home!but really hope sm1 else manages to catch it way before that!! ðŸ˜³
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Was it a promo for IPL for the Chhanchhan? ðŸ˜› Wondering if there will be a cricket match in Chhanchhan now ðŸ˜†

No Diya...I dont think any cricket match will be aired 😉...me too tired of watching these IPL matches itself...I guess many would agree with me on that ðŸ˜†

I think this promo was shot before..remember there was a promo where Chhanchhan is skipping and the dogs are watching her...she is wearing the same dress in the promo...so I guess they shot it during that time as a sort of cricket theme, to promote the show during the IPL matches 😉
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Will have to start watching IPL now unless sumone posts a link 😊
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
really does anyone have the video...  thanks for letting us us. 

-Appy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Great platform to promote the show...When guys are bored with IPL they will swtich to Sony and catch ChhanChhan for half and hour...

For sure Dads and brothers wont say no to their kids to switch the channel from SetMax to Sony.
.😊

A Breather from IPL...

@ bigger font ...exactly 😃😉
-Appy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

really does anyone have the video...  thanks for letting us us. 

hopefully some one will post the link...😊
-Appy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushk123

Will have to start watching IPL now unless sumone posts a link 😊

@bold .. not a bad idea !!!😆
sulu_123 thumbnail
Can someone post the link of the ad ??
-Appy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sulu_123

Can someone post the link of the ad ??

i have not checked..but sometimes the SET official page of the show might have the promo..all the old promos are already there in the site!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Aps-

No Diya...I dont think any cricket match will be aired 😉...me too tired of watching these IPL matches itself...I guess many would agree with me on that ðŸ˜†

I think this promo was shot before..remember there was a promo where Chhanchhan is skipping and the dogs are watching her...she is wearing the same dress in the promo...so I guess they shot it during that time as a sort of cricket theme, to promote the show during the IPL matches 😉

Thanks, Appy ... I don't watch IPL matches, I don't even get the channel, so have no idea 😆

Yes, I remember that promo ... when I was in Delhi, they were already airing CC ads on the Sony sports channel ... good way to grab some of the IPL viewers. Hope it works 😛