India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

~Predictions----Based on~

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Hey guys ...i was eagerly waiting to write a prediction post as i was away from IF from one week----------"Kya karu Adat se majboor jo hun"Wink

So the topic is Prediction Based on Precap,Promo and Articles...and the episodesBig smile

Precap----MM confrontation...i think this time Mohan will turn more cynical towards Megha as he refused to justify himself yesterday ,the same way he may not clear Megha's MU abt his 2nd marriage and might say that she never trusted and Loved him
and ask her to think as she wish instead of clearing the MU...Then Megha might realize that there is something wrong some where and might know the truth from some one else...Shocked

Promo/Article-------Munna Stabbing Navika and Mohan saving Navika

~Munna dont know that Navika is none other than his Sister so I think while Mohan saving Navika as always Navika might shout Spiderman...at that time Munna/Addu might come to know that she is his sister...things myt take a turn from there...and if he knows she is his sister and doing it wantedly than cant say bcz when he can harm his mother then he can do anythingAngry

~Mohan might get injured too this time...Cry

Episodes-----As i said before also i never trusted Beera--------If u read my previous posts u myt remember

~He ll definitely try to take revenge from Bhatnagars bcz he is the real Grandson of Daddaji and he might use Munna/Addu against Bhatnagars because he is the only one who remembers Addu/Munna from childhood.Confused

No offense to anyone
No bashing
This is purely my POV
Share ur views

Edited by kresham - 10 April 2013 at 12:41am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya1993ash2711jessiejayMaddi19901973anuchathuLavleenaSSah1veena456sona02meghan27-AmalAziz-misty85

shreya1993 Senior Member
shreya1993
shreya1993

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Agreed with ur predictins..
munna/addu can harm anyone if he can harm his mother..
Angry
Beera pe to starting se mujhe shak tha ,, maine post bhi kiye the apne views or achche se bashing bhi hiu
thi meri tab .. bt see aaj wo baat such ho rahi hai
misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Nice predictions. I've already said that munna is angry with everyone & he has no feelings for his family now... still I want to see whether he feelings something after discovering that she is his sister or not... he might be angry but he cannot harm them physically... regarding holi incident I would say again he is angry with megha because he thinks she forgot him... he poured water on her which has 2 meanings... 1. he wanted to play holi with her 2. his anger took over him & he hit her hard with the water just like he did it with ragini.
I think your prediction regarding mohan's injury might become true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kresham

trulyankita Groupbie
trulyankita
trulyankita

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
nice prediction Kritika..missed ur posts..!
n yea i too think tht shuru se lag raha tha..beera kuch gadbad h..
he might take revenge frm navika !

kresham

sona02 IF-Rockerz
sona02
sona02

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
nice prediction kritika...totally agree with you...
mohan iss baar megha ko rimjhim ki baare mein kuch nehi bolegi..kitna dard ke sath bola..mujhe kisiko apna character certificate dene ka koi dilchaspi nehi..
spiderman apna chawwani ko save kaarne ke liye jayega..ye addu mohan megha ko dekhta raha nanhi kaha hain janne ka kosish bhi nehi kiya...
main bhi beera ko trust nehi karti...jo apna fav motorcycle ko jala sakta hain evrything is possible for him..woh navika ki biswas jitne ke liye achha banne ka natak kaar raha hain...

missing your posts kritika...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kreshammisty85

meghan27 IF-Rockerz
meghan27
meghan27

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Nice predictions
kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Nice predictions. I've already said that munna is angry with everyone & he has no feelings for his family now... still I want to see whether he feelings something after discovering that she is his sister or not... he might be angry but he cannot harm them physically... regarding holi incident I would say again he is angry with megha because he thinks she forgot him... he poured water on her which has 2 meanings... 1. he wanted to play holi with her 2. his anger took over him & he hit her hard with the water just like he did it with ragini.
I agree Mamta but Munna's Character is becoming confusing day by day

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kresham

Originally posted by misty85

I agree Mamta but Munna's Character is becoming confusing day by day

It's not that hard to decode his character... he is the child who is yearning for love & care by his family especially mother & sister... he is also a classic case of oedipus complex depicting oedipal tendencies. He thinks that Mohan snatched his mother & sister from him... that's why he wants to separate them.

Go to top