Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Arjun SS: His one and only, Chap8 Pg 37, 19/12 PM Later (Page 5)

Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Superb !!! Thumbs Up
Amazing start...Thumbs Up
do continue soon...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mimi2609

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
a big thanks for all those who have loved and appreciated my prologue...

and thanks for those lovely encouragementEmbarrassed
so without wasting any more time, please find the first Chapter belowLOL

Edited by haruhi26 - 28 April 2013 at 10:29am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

k.riyaMonika545PriyaThakurluvzindagishreya09MissRightGurmeet4DrashtiKrishnaluv94Payal_156

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Please check the Prologue on Page1Embarrassed

Chapter 1

One week after Saakshi's arrival

Arjun still couldn't believe how childish she was.  She was telling jokes to a man who's wife had disappeared, and on top she dared say that he had been wrong in his assumptions for a crime.  He was damn sure, there hadn't been a kidnapping, but then even he couldn't gauge why and where did the lady's finger reached the husband.  And on top Saakshi taunting him that he had left the case.  Enough was enough for him.  How much more could he bear now?

He had thus called her in his office to tell her to back off, but she had turned the tables on him.  She had uttered words like joy at work, his anger and him always being serious.  For one moment he had been too shocked to even say anything.  Thinking that she had won, Saakshi had just gone away. While on the contrary Arjun had been too shocked at her childish answer to even respond to her.

"Damn she's a hopeless case! What i wanted to say? And what did she understand? And what did she say? Joy of doing a work? I wonder how can someone feel joyful when being faced with dead bodies everytime? Does she even realise that we give justice to dead people, and very rarely are able to save people! How can one derive any joy in such situations?" he wanted to tell her, but she had already gone away.

Well there was only one solution now to this! He'd just give Saaskhi the harsh fact of life and the world of crime.  And he got the opportunity to do it within a few hours.  They had gone to the gandia dealer, to get some information on the driver, and despite himself he had to force Saakshi to stay in the car, while the girl was very quick and determined to go inside.  But unfortunately the main suspect succeeded in escaping.  Arjun tried to go after him, but soon some goons had surrounded him and was fighting with him.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw Saakshi running after that goon.

"What the heck is she doing?" Arjun thought to himself while easily tackling the other goons.

"What if something happens to her?" he said and ran after her.  But he was surprised to see that Saakshi had already immobilised the suspect, by throwing her bag at his feet.

"Not really professional! But quick witted girl!" he thought while he caught the goon easily.

"what the heck? Did i just compliment her!" Arjun said in a irritated voice to himself.  just because one time she managed to get away, that didnt mean she was suited to this job.  She was nothing but a nuisance he said to himself and went to beat that man. That night they had finally solved that case, and all were returning home. Arjun was still sitting in his office, and was pondering on Sikander as usual. When it was late almost at midnight, he decided to go in his lodge.  But he was shocked at finding Sakshi still in her office, she was sleeping on her PC keyboard.  He went nearer to her and checked what she had been doing.  He was shocked when she saw that she was writing private things of the ETF members. He didnt understand much about the dosti-dushmani thing, nor about those who were too caught up in this work to see anything else, but the last lines about someone who was alone despite being in a crowd.  That had to be him, he thought.

As if he didnt have enough to take care and babysit her, but she was actually gonna publish their private life on the newspapers.  He felt a deep burst of anger in his body, and without thinking about consequences, he grabbed the computer and threw it down smashing it completely.  This was enough to break Sakshi's sleep.

"Yeh kya kiya apne? I hadn't even finished? Nor even saved my work?" Sakshi said with frustration.  She felt someone holding her hand, and she was pulled to her feet, and Arjun towered menacingly in front of her.  He was looking with murderous eyes at her, and shouted , "Work kya work? You called spying on people's private life work? You think telling people about my loneliness will prove that ETF are undertaking great works?"

Sakshi pulled herself away from Arjun, and she looked even more angrier at him, "Chilaye mat? Even i can shout! And i can damn do whatever i want, i dont need nor asked for your permission! Samjhe!" and turned to stare with anger at the smashed PC on the ground.  She'd had to start everything again she said to herself and put her hand on her head.

Arjun couldn't believe that she had already dismissed her, so in anger he gave a shot to the broken computer down, and it flew a few meters away. Sakshi couldn't believe what Arjun had just done.

"You know i was totally wrong?! You are not only someone akdu, lonely, but also someone crazy!" she screamed.

"And you Miss Sakshi, better you never forget your role here! If i ever find you meddling in my private matters, i promise i wont be responsible for what happens! Stay away from me!" he barked at her and then turned and left the office, closing the door with a loud bang.

Sakshi stared with disbelief at the retreading form of Arjun, she couldn't believe what Arjun just did.

"As if i'm dying to be with him! Kahan phas gayi? If only i hadn't promise something to her!" Sakshi said to herself.  She stared with unshed tears at her computer, she'd have to start all over again now.  And she was already very tired, she decided tomorrow to continue her job.  She took her bag and went outside to look for a means of transport to return home. She had been barely waiting for a few minutes on the road, when suddenly a car stopped in front of her.  There were two young guys in it, they lowered the window shield and said, "Miss, come with us, we'll drop you!"

Sakshi looked at these men, and she knew they didnt appear to be genuine people, so she replied back, "Thank you, i'm already waiting for my boyfriend!" and she walked a few steps and ignored them looking for a taxi or auto.  But these men didnt accept defeat, the car came to stop closer to her and stopped.  One man got down and came towards her.  He caught her hand and was trying to pull her in their car saying, "Come on sweetheart. Dont be so difficult! Your boyfriend must have already forgotten you.  Come with us, we'll treat you very well"
But Sakshi stood her ground, she refused to let herself be pulled.  She started to struggle and gave that man a punch.

That man was startled and took a few steps backwards, "Stupid girl, you'd regret this," he said.  He approached her and was going to force her to put her in the car, when suddenly he got another punch.

"Nahin, it's you who would regret if you dont get away from here! Dont think that i'm a lonely and defenceless girl! It wouldn't take me one minute to beat you and your friend down," Sakshi said coldly.

However that man's ego had been crushed by the two slaps, he couldn't believe a girl had beaten him.  So he and his friend came towards trying to force her.  But they never realised how and when, but suddenly both were lying on the ground and holding their stomachs and screaming in pain.

She came towards her and gave them a kick each, "Stupid men!" she said, and took out her mobile and called for the police.

"Hello, there are two guys lying around. Please come and arrest them!" Sakshi said, and gave them the address.  She waited for five minutes, when a police van came.

"Arrest them, they tried to force me!" Sakshi said.

The policeman was eying her up and down and looking at both men screaming on the ground, "I'm afraid there isn't much evidence! And you look ok Madam," the policeman said. Actually he didnt want to arrest these guys, because he had already recognised one as the minister's son.  He didnt want any problem.

"What do you mean there isn't much evidence? I'm telling you nah! What do mean? I had to be raped or killed and only then you'd arrest them?! What rubbish is this?" Sakshi said angrily.

"Listen Madam, there isn't any eye witness," the policeman was saying, when suddenly someone else said from not afar, "I'm the eye witness.  Arrest them!"

Both the policeman and Sakshi turned to see the newcomer...

so how was it?Embarrassed

i'm sincerely sorry for any spelling mistakesEmbarrassed

Edited by haruhi26 - 28 April 2013 at 10:57am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya_shah1998xyzw231Aym7Geeta.RabjeyapallavisarkarkanishikaPriyaThakurSuper.womankirthiiiabna1989ehmmbh_luvr-Beth-My_loveis_goneaptl123hal96jemiiumamah70angle1shanuSeharishFatimaprincess_paribebovirdishreya09yas23nakshatra92littlebrat-GrilledCheese-Anny90worldequalsyouluvzindagibutterfly7Ketakeepihu_angadlaila1994MissRightsunshine94Kareena1994kunchuanu91life93mishreewildireKrishnaluv94fatima15AeDilHaiMushkilMoner_RadioGurmeet4Drashtishreya_arjuhiKaran.Preetafreya123prava55663vidya.anandRadhika Shahll-Shilpa-llPoohLoversashashyamJeeLeZaraaPayal_156Aaliya_FizzHue.Splash_Tabassum_

Aaliya_Fizz IF-Sizzlerz
Aaliya_Fizz
Aaliya_Fizz

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged

That was awesome...!
eye witness?kaun hai.?
Ofcourse arjun hogaDay Dreaming

Edited by aliya_begh - 28 April 2013 at 11:03am

Mimi2609

Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Really amazing...TongueTongue

Sakshi ne kya dhoya sabko...LOLLOL

Edited by Ketakee - 30 April 2013 at 2:21am
.Avengers. IF-Sizzlerz
.Avengers.
.Avengers.

Jedi of CC, YHM banner contest winner

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
wow, kya dhoya saakshi ne un logon ko

arjun is a jerk , real jerk. and saakshi can give him his own dose.

update soon tina di.

Mimi2609

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Di Hug
Awesum update
lov it
sakshi kamal kr ditta:p
haye maje aa gye
bhaiya are aap bi na lolz
love u di
tc
thanku
ps. i m happy di fr treat!!

Mimi2609

wildire IF-Rockerz
wildire
wildire

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Awesome!!!

loved it... Sakshi's promise???Confused To roshni???

Mast.. Never mess with Sakshi Anand wala update...

Loved it...!!

Continue soon!!

Mimi2609

Go to top