Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Arjun SS: His one and only, Chap8 Pg 37, 19/12 PM Later (Page 37)

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Important Note:

Hello friends, i have my exams starting in a few weeks, given i have to tackle with my job also, i wont really be able to give updates and revise at same time, for this reason, i'm putting on hold all my stories, i mean i'll be back after 21st Dec for updating all my storiesEmbarrassed
So please bear with meEmbarrassed

Love you all as alwaysEmbarrassed

p.s: i'll still come on IF to discuss cases and all Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeta.Rabna1989jia03shreya09anu91MahaAli2905rinku95Radhika Shah

Geeta.R Senior Member
Geeta.R
Geeta.R

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update di! Please continue soon cant wait for the misunderstanding to clear 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi_Mo

VindhyaMounika IF-Dazzler
VindhyaMounika
VindhyaMounika

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
This is awesome.. Read all parts together... Loved it... Really interesting... Thanks for PM..

Haruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Note
First of all, a big sorry for this lateness, but as most already know, i was away due to my examsEmbarrassed
and i dont want anyone to ask me about itDead

anyway forget my exams, and thanks for all those who have loved this story till now, and thanks for all those lovely commentsEmbarrassed, love you allBig smile

and yep kindly note that i have about 1372 pms to go throughSilly(I'm seriously in troubleWacko), i dont know how long it will take, so please dont hate me... 

so here's the next installment of this story...
But please note that i have an assignment more to give, so probably wont update that frequently alsoEmbarrassed

Edited by Tina2603 - 19 December 2013 at 6:37am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaliGeeta.RSweetSassyanitasharmashreya09jia03laila1994fly.highanu91life93Rehana25wildireMahaAli2905..sweetchilly..AeDilHaiMushkilsashashyamll-Shilpa-llPoohLoverPayal_156_Tabassum_

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Chapter 8:

Sakshi didn't want to go anywhere, leaving Rathore here.  After a very long time, she had finally received a clue about who cheated her brother.  And just when she did, no one believed nor wanted to help her.

She looked adamantly at Arjun, and hissed that she wasn't going anywhere.

"You either go with me on your foot, or I can carry you! Either way you are definitely coming! Samjhe ya..." Arjun said coldly.

While he was thinking about recent events, he finally realized that something big was amiss somehow. Sakshi's bro was their undercover agent with Sikander, and he must have found many clues about Sik, unfortunately, before he could give them anything, Sikander had struck, destroying everything on his passage, and killing innocent people.  He looked at Sakshi, and thought maybe she may know where all her brother's major findings were.

He still remembered that day, Anand was supposed to meet them with many clues, and also who could be the taupe. But despite waiting for him, Anand never came. He only knew about his death from Sikander's own mouth, when he had him captured.  Sikander had killed Roshni, just to prove his power, and left him alive to live with this loss.

He never knew where Anand stayed, infact Anand had always kept his personal life hidden.  Maybe, just maybe Anand had left some clues for them somewhere, and they were only waiting to be found.

One hour later

Sakshi sat silently in the vehicle.  She completely ignored Arjun, she was only awaiting the first instance to run away from all this, and find Rathore, not to kill him, but just to hear why he had betrayed everyone.  Part of her heart told her that maybe Rathore was innocent, while all clues till now proved him guilty.  Already the police force was looking for Rathore, so anyway he was going to pay for his deeds.  But she wanted to confront him before the police took him, or better Sikander killed him too.  She looked sideways towards Arjun's profile.  She knew it was futile to try to run away from Arjun, he wasn't among the best cop for no reason.

She was staring outside, lost about what to do, when Arjun asked her something.  But since her thoughts were elsewhere, she didn't really understand his question, and her pride also made her continue ignore him.

"Look at me when I'm talking!" Arjun said angrily.

"I'm not your prisoner!" Sakshi finally retorted back, and glared at him.

Arjun's first impulse was to beat some sense into her, but then he controlled himself thinking they all had their share of pain and anger.  And this day had been a great turmoil on almost all of them, including him.  He had been so scared that he wouldn't be able to save Rathore, after Roshni, Rathore was all that was left to him, though they didn't talk at all.

But now knowing Rathore was safe, he felt a bit more relieved.  Though the real issue was still left to tackle.  He had to prove Rathore was innocent, and it wasn't going to be an easy job at all.  But first he also needed to get more information.  He knew Sikander was finally back, or at least was preparing to be back.  He also remembered Sikander's promise to snatch everything close to Arjun, but never letting Arjun die.

He still remembered Sikander's last words to him before he had fallen unconscious after taking several beatings from him.

"Death is something which you will crave, I'll never let you die nor let you live... I'll torture you so much that you'd be forced to take your own life one day! My brother died because of you! Ouski maut udar rahi tumpar!"

Even till now those words managed to anger and hurt him.  But why was he back now? What did Sikander want now? He didn't have anyone in his life at all, and Rathore didn't really even talk with him.  He doubted Sikander will leave his hiding place just to have fun with him.  Then maybe there was something more dangerous at risk here.  He didn't have the luxury to waste time.  He turned towards an angry Sakshi.  First he needed to apologise to her, and make her calm.  She may really help him if she wanted.

"Dekho Sakshi, I'm telling you for the umpteenth time, Rathore isn't guilty," Arjun started.

But my dreams they aren't as empty

As my conscious seems to be

I have hours, only lonely

My love is vengeance

That's never free

"And how do you know? Can you really be hundred percent sure of his innocence?" Sakshi retorted back sarcastically.

"I just know.  He isn't like this," Arjun replied back gently.

No one knows what its like

To feel these feelings

Like I do, and I blame you!

"I don't care.  He's responsible for my brother's death! I wont ever let him in peace!" Sakshi promised back.

Arjun took a deep breath, and said, "Even I lost my wife Sakshi!"

"You only are responsible for this and that Rathore also!" Sakshi uttered back without much thoughts.

No one bites back as hard

On their anger

None of my pain woe

Can show through

Only as the words left her lips, she realized that it was an unfair dig.  She looked at him and thought that every had lost.  Even he had suffered, but still her anger and the nightmare of having seen his brother murdered infront of her never left her.  Her past had made her distrustful of everyone.

"You don't really mean this!" Arjun replied back softly, though a bit coldly.  This girl was really testing his patience.

After some time, Sakshi said, "No I didn't really mean it." It was the best apology he was going to get from her.

Arjun just nodded his head, and now decided to ask her finally what was in his mind.

"Sakshi, where did you live? I mean no one knew where Anand really stayed?" Arjun asked.

"We lived in the outskirts of Mumbai," Sakshi replied and gave him the address absentmindedly, too pre-occupied in her thoughts to understand or ask why Arjun was asking her this. 

She leant back on the seat, and closed her eyes. But as soon as she closed, she replayed that scene in her house.  She immediately opened up her eyes and stared outside.

Neither she felt the need to talk, nor Arjun wanted to continue the conversation.  So they travelled in perfect silence, till finally Sakshi noticed that they were actually taking the route to go to her ancient home.  Maybe it was pure coincidence, she thought, until sometime later, Arjun actually stopped the SUV infront of her abandoned house.

"No, never! You can't do this to me!" Sakshi said angrily and fainted.

That's allEmbarrassed

So how was it? and please do excuse me for any spelling mistakesEmbarrassed

Edited by Tina2603 - 19 December 2013 at 6:36am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaliGeeta.RsnemaanabjeyaFaruheerkirthiiiGurpreetasi7abna1989ravzsprachi90shailyshukla9Anjali.Mitalshreya09DesiiiDivaaasisodia_shefalifairyshahluvzindagizainabhassan1anitasharmall-Farheen-llyas23jia03laila1994Sakuuanu91Rehana25life93IArmageddonIsweetpari4u97AnjuRishmissmkMahaAli2905wildireAeDilHaiMushkilrinku95ll-Shilpa-llPoohLoverfreya123keenu_kkPayal_156unishazsashashyam_Tabassum_LOVE.GOLDNethravathi

jia03 Goldie
jia03
jia03

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
awesome updateClap
so arjun has taken sakshi to her house... lets c what he finds there...

fly.high IF-Dazzler
fly.high
fly.high

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Missed u big time Tina...really...
had also mentioned missing u in one of the threads...whr some one asked me who's writing i m missing th most. :)

Welcome Back Sweetie!

it ws a nice update...bt too short...pata hi nahi chala kab shuru hua aur kab khatam ho gaya...

continue soon

love
Aisha

Edited by Aisha.Vashishth - 19 December 2013 at 12:09pm

bansalvidhika

laila1994 IF-Dazzler
laila1994
laila1994

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
fab update

Go to top