Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Arjun SS: His one and only, Chap8 Pg 37, 19/12 PM Later (Page 31)

sweetpari4u96 Groupbie
sweetpari4u96
sweetpari4u96

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
update plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi_Mo

anu91 IF-Dazzler
anu91
anu91

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
hey tina update plz...
anu91 IF-Dazzler
anu91
anu91

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
tina update...
Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Hello all readers and friends, yes i'm back to continue this after a very long time, and thanks for so many people who have been asking me to continue this story for so longEmbarrassed
Please excuse me, i had at one time really been lost on how to continue this story, and had no idea at all what to write, hence my taking such a long break from this story, so please excuse me, and those who still wanna read this story, well have a look at it and let me know how it isEmbarrassed

LoveTinaEmbarrassed

Edited by Tina2603 - 15 November 2013 at 7:55am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505sanjalilaila1994fly.highanu91AnjuRishMahaAli2905daisydee425Payal_156ll-Shilpa-llPoohLoverunishaz

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505yas23anu91fly.highMahaAli2905unishazPayal_156PoohLover

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Chapter 7

Soon everyone left, leaving Sakshi, Liza and Arjun alone.

"Sir, hum kahan ja rahe hein?" Liza asked, "I'll need a few things for this operation! We'll have to stop at some pharmacy!"

"And what about her?" Liza asked staring at Sakshi."Can we trust her and take her with us?"

Arjun looked at Sakshi, and it wasn't he trusted her, but it was more than he couldn't let her alone at all, she was a woman hurt by fate and Sikander, and she believed Rathore was behind all this.  if he let her go away, she'd probably run straight to the Commissioner, and then it wouldn't take long before they came after Rathore and arrested him.  He needed time, he needed Rathore to wake up and tell him everything, and in that time he needed Sakshi to keep her mouth shut.  Given he had worked with Ajay, despite her betrayal, he didn't hate her at all, but he couldn't say the same for all his team members.  They were really angry against her, he couldn't leave her with them, someone was bound to fight with her.

"Yes she does! Till we don't have any proof, she stays with me and infront of my eyes!" Arjun answered coldy, and in a voice which stated that if Sakshi ever tried to run away, she'd have a lot to pay for.

Sakshi couldn't believe her fate, finally she had managed to catch the one who was the cheater, and yet despite everything she was caught with his team members.  She didn't want to waste time, she had Sikander to go after, and best way to find Sikander was through Rathore in her eyes.  So she decided to bid her time, and attack when necessary. But till then she'd just wait for him to wake up, and then hell would fall on him, this she promised to herself.

Obediently she followed Arjun to his SUV, and when Rathore was kept inside, suddenly Arjun came towards her and handcuffed her hands, and blindfolded her.

"Did you consider us to be stupid? There's no way you'll know where we are taking Rathore!" Arjun said and went to take his seat as the driver.

He heard Sakshi cursing him, but this was important.  Once they were on the main road, he stopped at the first pharmacy and asked Liza to go and buy everything which was needed for the operation.  When Liza returned, they drove on for almost one hour, and then Sakshi felt the vehicle stopping. She sat where she was, given she didn't even know what was outside and couldn't also just get down.  She heard doors opening, Arjun taking Rathore away.  And finally after some minutes, the door next to her was opened, and she was dragged out.  By the way she was dragged out, she knew it had to be Arjun, given his strength and brute ways.  Arjun tried to pull her towards some place, but given her eyes were blindfolded, she tripped and almost fell down, if Arjun hadnt held onto her.  She heard him calling her names, and then suddenly she was picked up and carried inside a house. 

She could feel the smell of wood, and dirt, so she knew they were very far from city, and this place must be an isolated one.  Arjun put her on a sofa, and then removed the wrap from her eyes and removed the handcuffed.  "There isn't one soul within kilometers of this place, so even if you run away, you might never ever reach alive to the city," he said and went away to a room on the left side of a corridor. Sakshi put her fingers at the places the handcuffs had hurt her, and stared around.  She was in a wooden lodge, a cottage to be precise.  And it seems it had the strictest minimum facilities here. 

Ignoring Arjun's threat, she got up and ran to the door.  But once outside, she had to accept she wouldn't be able to get out by herself.  But still given she needed to talk with Rathore, she went back inside and waited.  She had no idea for how long she waited, but finally she saw Liza and Arjun coming out from that room.

"He's out of danger now!" Liza was saying to Arjun."Now what?"

"I'm sure we are being watched by both Sikander's men and our own police force, so I have to return, because my absence would speak a lot more!" Arjun said.

"But Sir, we can't leave him alone here, can we? He need regular checks," Liza said anxiously.

"Liza, do you mind staying here alone? At least for tonight?" Arjun asked.

But before Liza could answer, Sakshi had jumped and came between these two.

"I'm not going anywhere! At least not till Rathore doesn't wake up!" she said with anger.

"You are coming with me Sakshi!" Arjun shouted at her, and then looked at Liza who nodded that she wouldn't mind staying here at all.

While somewhere else

"Where is he?" a man asked angrily.  He had just reached this hut, when he saw all his men dead and Rathore missing. 

"He couldn't have gone far! Go and look for him!" he shouted at his team.  When his team was gone, he took out his mobile and said, "Bhai, he isn't here!" He heard a string of curses, but he was at fault for this once, so he kept quiet and listened.

While on the other side of the line, he was getting very angry.  Why was his men so stupid and good fof nothing at times. He ordered him to look for Rathore and cut off the call.  He was on the sofa, trying to decide what to do, when one of his men came by and gave him some pictures.

"Bhai, these are the pictures of all the team members in ETF," his man said and went away.

He opened up the envelop, and looked at each picture, when suddenly a smiling caught his attention, "Well well, if this isn't the cute girl from that picture.  Those eyes are something which one can never forget!" he said to himself.

"So she's in ETF, the game has just gotten better now! It seems history will repeat itself again!" he said and called his men.

"The plan has changed now..." he said to them with anticipation of what was to come soon...

That's all for today, so how was it?

I'll try to be more regular here also now...Embarrassed

Please excuse any spelling mistakes,and yep this chapter seems more of a filler, so dont hate meEmbarrassedOuch

Edited by Tina2603 - 15 November 2013 at 7:57am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Aym7VirMan505loveasadAmna1234567890abna1989shailyshukla9AadhyaAashutoshSwara85Geeta.Rsnemaansanjalijia03luvzindagiyams.ssisodia_shefaliAnjali.Mitalshreya09ll-Farheen-llyas23zainabhassan1Anny90Rehana25anu91Santhu.The.Kingfly.highsweetpari4u97laila1994Sakuudespicable_mesatansloveMahaAli2905Asapommissmkdaisydee425AnjuRishwildirePayal_156unishazSnehajainLOVE.GOLDll-Shilpa-llPoohLovervidya.anandsashashyam

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
haww Shocked
update ??
Am i dreaming ??
1st...

title new still ?? Wink

change it LOL

ps. my Arni treat still pending ...
write pls ..