Hope ETF find rathore soon
N saakshi misunderstanding to b clear soon
Update soon
N thnks fr the pm
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Dear Tina,

Well, this seems to be coming along at a brisk pace,all things considered,but what I do not understand is this.

There were, according to what Sakshi herself believes, a small number of people, including Rathore and Arjun,  who were all working to catch Sikandar. Sikandar tells Ajay that he had his own mole among them. How does this prove that the mole is Rathore? It could equally well have been any of the others.

Nor did I understand what Sakshi said about Rathore having helped kill his best friend. If Ajay was supposed to be Rathore's best friend, then I must have missed that reference somewhere. Lastly, why is she hostile towards Arjun, whose wife has been killed by Sikandar? Because he failed to nab him?

I still think your Sakshi is hysterical and makes snap judgements that lack both logic and proof. No wonder the rest of the ETF hates her. In their place, I would do exactly the same. Maybe there is some unwritten rule  that says that Sakshi Anand has to be insufferable. God knows, the one on screen takes the cake for insufferability (I know there is no such word,  but I could not think of anything else that would be as appropriate!)

Shyamala Aunty

[QUOTE=haruhi26]and this is dedicated to Payal, she has been after me for a long time for this😆😉
So a happy belated birthday again to you darling, hope you like this 😳

Chapter 5
/QUOTE]
wildire thumbnail
Awesome Update Tina!!

Loved it...

So this is Sakshi's past...

Sik is after her... But why Rathod?
Why is he caught like this??

Hmm... Interesting..

Please continue soon!
mishree thumbnail
Awesome ,grt1 de

Thanx 4 pm me

Update soon de

Mishti
IshitaRocks015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting...getting more n more interesting..
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi tina🤗...

sorry for late cmnt😳😳😳...

well aisha is so furious on sakshi ...n sakshi is also so furious ...

atleast arjun handling situation a lot😃...rathore hope he will be fine soon😊...loved rathore's trust on arjun😃...update soon😊
jia03 thumbnail
read all parts in one go... its amazing👏
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
a big thanks to all those who have liked and commented on my previous update😳, i know many hate Sakshi and all, and dont even understand why she betrayed everyone, but what i would like to point out was that she's only a human, once she thought Rathore led to her brother's death, she didnt even pause to consider anything and did all these things, please be more lenient on her😳
and here's a small part of Chapter 6, and it's again dedicate to Miss Payal😉

Part 6A

Arjun had just finished talking with Aisha, when his mobile started to ring.  He picked up the phone and his face froze.  He immediately asked Shree to localize this incoming call.

"Hain Sam, where are you? How are you?" Arjun asked.

"Arjun, I don't know where I am! In a jungle maybe! I've been shot at! I don't know for how long I'll be able to walk and keep myself conscious! I need you!" Rathore said back to him.

"Don't worry Sam, we'll get to you! Shree will localize you!" Arjun said, and suddenly he heard some noise, and then nothing else, "SAM! SAM!" Arjun shouted, but got no reply.

Arjun looked at Shree asking if he managed to localize the call, to which Shree nodded in a positive way.

Arjun felt relieved, turned towards all the rest of his team and said, "Let's go and get Rathore! But just in case we are being followed, we'll go separately and change cars at different places!"

"And what should we do with her! She knows now that we have Rathore," Aisha said pointing angrily at Sakshi.

"She's coming with us!" Arjun said looking pensively at Sakshi.

"What the heck? Why should we bring her? What if" Aisha started but never managed to finish because Arjun stopped her.

"That's why she's coming with us! With me actually! It's the only way we can keep an eye on her and prevent her from creating more havoc!" Arjun said sternly.

"Let's not waste more time, we'll meet at the coordinates given by Shree now," Arjun said.  Everyone dispersed, leaving Arjun and Sakshi alone in the office.

"If you think I'm going with you! Or that I'll let you save Rathore! Well you are mistaken!" Sakshi said angrily.

"If only you weren't his sister, I wouldn't mind dumping you in a closed place! But listen to me carefully Miss Sakshi Anand! You are here to look for the one who was responsible for your brother's death! The one who leaked information about our plan! But that couldn't have been Rathore! He'd never have hurt me or Roshni!" Arjun said patiently.

"Really? How can you be sure of this! There weren't many persons on that particular mission. And at the end, my brother and your wife got killed! What's more was that you were almost killed! And while Rathore he didn't even get hurt at all! Don't you find it suspicious? And now we even have proofs of him and Sikander's man, and the money? What about all that evidences? How can you disregard them?" Sakshi asked not being able to understand Arjun at all.

"I trust Rathore.  In fact he's the only one I have ever trusted in my whole life! And unlike you Sakshi, I prefer going to the depth of matters before pointing fingers at anyone! And apart from us, there was another person who knew about this mission! But that will come later.  My first priority is to save Rathore, and that's what we are going to do! Either you come willingly with me, or I'll take you forcibly! Samjhe ya" Arjun said coldly.

Sakshi was also a stubborn girl, so she stood her ground, not wanting to go with Arjun anywhere.  Arjun swore silently, and strode menacingly towards Sakshi.

"Stop where you are!" Sakshi said a bit afraid now.

But Arjun didn't stop and came close to Sakshi, and then without notice, Arjun had grabbed Sakshi's mobile and broke it saying, "Now I'm sure no one will contact you or vice-versa! Now are you coming or should I drag you!"

"Fine, I'm coming! But what if Rathore is the one who betrayed you?" Sakshi asked furiously.

"That is something which will never happen!" Arjun said and both left the office.

After one hour

Arjun and Sakshi reached the place where Rathore might be.  They found Rathore unconscious and hurt. Soon all the team members had reached them.

"Did anyone follow you people?" Arjun asked.

"Nope, we made sure of it," they all replied.

Aisha had rushed and was sitting down on the ground, holding Rathore's head on her lap.  She had tears in her eyes looking at his state.

"Sir, what do we do now? He needs help!" Aisha said worried.

"But we cant take him to a hospital! It will be too dangerous!" Shree said.

"I'll operate on him!" a small female voice said.

"You and on him? Liza, he's not a corpse for you to do post mortem!" Shree said sarcastically.

"Oh please Specky sen! I have enough training to be able to do this operation.  The bullet is far from any veins, and I can try to do it!" Liza said glaring at Shree.

"Ok, but where do we take him?" Chotu asked.

"The police must be checking our houses right now, where can we take him?" Shree added also.

"At my place!" Sakshi said suddenly.  To which everyone turned at her and glared at her.  She could see that they hated her now, and no longer trusted her.

"Never Miss Sakshi Anand, once is enough! We aren't taking him at her place!" Aisha said angrily, to which everyone agreed.

"Nahin, it's the perfect place! No one will think to look at Rathore at her place, considering she's the one who told the truth about him!" Arjun said thoughtfully.

"But I know where we'll take him!" Arjun said suddenly.  He asked Chotu to pick Rathore up and put him in his car.  Then Arjun turned towards everyone and asked them to go back to the office, telling them that he'd manage on his own with Liza.

"Nahin, I wanna go with you!" Aisha said looking at Rathore's unconscious body.

"No Aisha! Already none of us are at the ETF office! Before they start to suspect anything, you people go back there right now!" Arjun said severely, and then softly when he saw the tears in her eyes, "Aisha I wont let anything happen to him!"

Soon everyone left, leaving Sakshi, Liza and Arjun alone.

"Sir, hum kahan ja rahe hein?" Liza asked, "I'll need a few things for this operation! We'll have to stop at some pharmacy!"

No Precap😉

Please excuse me for any spelling mistakes😳 
Edited by Tina2603 - 10 years ago
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Di
mis payal 🤣
Love u di
thanku 🤗
Me first