Posted: 10 years ago
a bit thanks to all those who have liked this new story of mine😳

and thanks for all those lovely comments😳
Edited by haruhi26 - 10 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 2

"Listen Madam, there isn't any eye witness," the policeman was saying, when suddenly someone else said from not afar, "I'm the eye witness.  Arrest them!"

Both the policeman and Sakshi turned to see the newcomer.  Sakshi was relieved, though she didnt really need his help, she was able to defend herself.

Since it was a bit dark, the policeman failed to notice Arjun's face, otherwise why would the policeman tell Arjun, "Oye hero! You better just go from here!" and then turning to Sakshi, "Dekho Miss, nothing happened to you nah! Why do you want more problems? I'm sure they didnt mean anything but to scare you! And you beat them, in fact you could be arrested for violence and beating innocent people!"

"Innocent people? More problems? They never meant anything!" Sakshi fumed, if she wasn't talking with a policeman, she would have really slapped this man in front of her.

"Just what type of policeman are you? You would have preferred that they had raped me, and then i came for a complaint!? I dont believe this! You'll greatly pay for this Mr Shyam," Sakshi said reading the policeman's name on his badge on his pocket.

"Dekho Miss, i'm very politely telling you to stay quiet! You dont know who these boys are? One is the sole son of a minister! They'll never let you free!" Shyam said afraid for his job and a bit for this stubborn girl.  Sometimes despite being the law, he had come to see how law wasn't equal for each and everyone.  But how will he explain this to this girl!

"Do you mean law is just for rich people? Well Inspector Shyam, you dont have to worry for me, i'm still gonna make a complaint whether you agree or not!" Sakshi said determined.  She was good at fights and self defense, but what if these monsters ever caught an innocent defenceless girl, no she wasn't going to take this risk! Besides these rich- spoilt brats should learn their lesson too.

"Ok, Miss, if that's your choice! But in the meantime you are also arrested for violence against people!" inspector Shyam said.

"What the heck?" Sakshi said.

"Well Miss, you are the only one to testify, while these boys are still lying on the ground screaming in pain! How can i be sure what really happened?" Inspector Shyam persisted.

"I told you i'm the eye witness! And Inspector your duty to protect the innocent, not to try and save people according to their status!" Arjun said when he could see things were turning bad for Sakshi.  Though personally he wouldn't have minded if Sakshi was kept behind the bars for some hours, he knew Rathore would scream his head off for this, and on top being an ACP he couldn't also ignore what had just happened.  When he was in his SUV, he had seen Sakshi coming out.  Despite not liking her at all, he couldn't bring himself from leaving her alone at this time.  So he had waited till Sakshi would got a transport to  go back home.  He had also seen those men approaching her, misbehaving with her.  when they had caught her hand, he had been going to beat them, when he saw Sakshi defend herself very easily, and beat the crap out of those guys.  He felt very proud of Sakshi at that time, though he didnt want to admit it to himself.

"Dekho hero, if you want to impress a girl, then you doing a wrong thing!" Shyam said.

Enough was enough, Arjun thought. He grabbed the policeman's collar and said, "Inspector Shyam, i'm your senior! I didnt know it was normal practice to ignore an ACP's words! Ab Samjhe ya Samjhaoon!" and released his collar.

Inspector Shyam on hearing the trademark words of "Samjhe ya Samjhaoon" knew that this was none other than the famous ACP Arjun Rawte. He saluted Arjun, though feeling very worried that he may be suspended for his insubordination.

"Inspector Shyam, arrest him now! And from now on always remember you are here to protect the public in general, not only those who have money or power in their hands!" Arjun said angrily.  He and Sakshi watched Inspector Shyam arrest those boys and take them away.  Finally both were alone in the middle of the road.  Sakshi thanked Arjun politely and turned to try look for a means of transport.

"Rukho Sakshi, i'll drop you," Arjun said despite himself.  After what almost happened, he couldn't leave Sakshi alone on this deserted road at this time.

"Nahin Arjun, mein chali jaoongi, i dont need anyone!" Sakshi replied back and continued on walking.  But suddenly she felt someone grabbing her hand, and before she knew it, she was being pulled by Arjun.

She didnt know what to do now, either she could beat him for his rudeness and forcing her to come with him, or she could just follow slowly, at least she was sure she'd get home safely.  And since she was already so tired, she decided to go for the latter, she allowed herself to be pulled meekly till the SUV, and then she opened up the door and got inside.  After a few seconds, Arjun also entered the SUV, and started the engine.

The journey was done in silence, since neither pretty much cared to talk with each other.  And soon they reached Sakshi's house, and she got down saying a polite thank you and went inside of her house.  She noticed that till she didnt get inside, Arjun waited for her, and when she was in, she heard the engine starting and the SUV going away.  She had just entered her home, when she realised that Arjun never really asked her address, then how did he know where she lived!

"ACP hein, what doesn't he know!" Sakshi said to herself.  She went to have a shower, and afterwards boiled some milk to drink and went to sleep directly.  Since a long time, this has been her only routine.  She would get up early for work, then returned home till after midnight.  She didnt have any family in this city, and very little friends considering her hectic job.  She pretty much liked her life like this, she was a loner and preferred to be so.  No one seeing her laugh, joke and tease people at work, would realise that she liked staying alone.  That was just an act which she put infront of people, though lately she was starting to get very close to Aisha, Shree and Chotu.  She hadn't even realised when her acts towards them were beginning to be genuine ones, she had really started to care for these three. And Rathore, well she respected him a lot as a chief, he was a wonderful and honest person.  The only left was Arjun, and well she no longer knew what to think about him, except she could understand his loneliness because they are pretty much alike.

The next day

Sakshi had just reached office, when she was taken in hugs by her three new friends.

"Chodo mujhe? Kya kar rahein ho tum teeno?" Sakshi said when she couldn't breathe at all.

"What if something had happened to you! No more anymore now Sakshi, we all will leave together as from now on!" Aisha said angrily.

"But how did you know? Did Arjun tell you people?" Sakshi asked.

"Arjun? Kya Arjun was with you? Then why did you have to beat these men? Didnt he help at all!" both Shree and Chotu said at the same time.

"Guys, mein ek abla nari nahin hoon! I can defend myself! Besides before he could do anything, those guys were already screaming lying down on the ground!" Sakshi said.

"baap re baap, must steer clear of her now!" Shree and Chotu said to each other, "Warna pata nahin when she'll beat us!"

All started to laugh at this. "Tum dono ka kuch nahin ho sakta! First you were afraid of me and now Sakshi!" Aisha said pulling their ears.

"Ok stop it guys, by the way? How did you know?" Sakshi asked them.

"Rathore told me," Aisha said with a twinkle in her eyes.  Shree and Chotu missed it, but now Sakshi didnt missed it.

They kept on talking for some time, till Arjun entered the office and shouted, "This is not a market! Dont you people have any works to do at all!"

And all hurriedly went their way to do their job, except Sakshi who stood where she was, and glared at him. "Do you ACP Arjun, your juniors should respect you, not be afraid of you!" and then went away to her table.  But she no longer had any computer to do her work, after yesterday! What will she do now?

"Well since he broke my PC, it's only normal i use his PC now!" Sakshi said in a determined voice.

so how was it? sorry for any spelling mistakes😳

Edited by haruhi26 - 10 years ago
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sakshi is going to ...take his computer 😆😆😆😆😆

Thats interesting now😉

Chalo finally u r updating
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sips_crazy

Sakshi is going to ...take his computer 😆

Thats interesting now😉

Chalo finally u r updating

i have updated three stories today, and you say that finally i'm updating😆
yep she's going to take over his PC😉
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Well well Sakshi going to use Arjun's computer we r surely gonna see some fireworks for sure... continue soon
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sakshi going to use his computer... Lol can't wait!!

And it was hilarious... Arjun wouldn't mind her being behind the bars for a few hours despite rathod yelling at him.,, that had me in splits

Well done and thanx for the pm

Update soon please
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Di
maja aa gya
bhaiya sys..
thanku aaj patriotic feel lga
Hugs fr dat
omg bhaiya sakshi ko jail rofl
bhaiya pc me kya h ??
lov it di
lov u
tc
hugs tightly..!!
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Coming along nicely and quietly as yet, Tina. I shall await developments equally quietly.

Shyamala Aunty
[QUOTE=haruhi26]

Chapter 2

_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Amazing !!
Sakshi is going to use Arjun's PC Interesting...
cont soon
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Hey ...
Great part ..
Loved it ..
Waiting for more ...
Cont. soon ..