Arjun
Arjun

Arjun SS: His one and only, Chap8 Pg 37, 19/12 PM Later

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Prologue

"Gosh, what type of person is she? Jab dekho she's touching me, hitting me and looking at me with her eyes!" Arjun blasted at Rathore.

"Are you sure there isn't any mistake? She's the one sent to cover our work?" Arjun continued irritatedly.

"Oh come on Rathore, she's only a liability to us? She hardly does anything except laugh, and have fun.  Even being at a crime scene, she's only thinking of jokes! And pray tell me, does she even know how to defend herself? What if one day we are surrounded or we have to attack people with guns?" Arjun continued to rant.

Rathore was getting bored and more bored.  He did agree that Saaskhi sometimes looked too childish, but then since she was an ex-crime reporter, maybe she was good enough, otherwise why would they select her.  He made a note to question Saakshi about her competencies as soon as he had time.  But for the time being, he would just ignore Arjun as usual.

"Dekho Rawte, since she's been sent to cover our stories, then her security is our responsibility too, and who better than you to guard her as from today! After all nothing escapes your eyes!" Rathore said back with revenge.

"Shit! What do you mean? There's no way I'm gonna be her bodyguard! I don't babysit Sir," Arjun said angrily.

"Well too bad, I'm your senior, and I'm giving you an order! And if you bloody do not like it, then you can just leave the ETF.  As it is, you hardly believes in working as a team, what better way than to make you start working as a team.  Her safety is your responsibility as from today!" Rathore shouted back.

"I don't give a damn what you say! I'm here only for Sikander and to solve cases, and not babysit!" Arjun screamed and stormed out of the office.

Just as he was got out, he saw Saakshi coming out from her office.  His conversation with Rathore had only managed to anger him even more.  He strode towards her to remove his anger on her, but unfortunately Rathore had followed Arjun out, and before Arjun could say anything, Rathore said, "Miss Saakshi, we need to talk! Please come to my office immediately!"

Saakshi had been going to take some coffee, when she saw Arjun coming out with a murderous face from Rathore's office.

"Doesn't he ever smile? Gosh how boring can he be?" she said to herself.  Still she prepared her smile for him, but she could see Arjun coming towards her to shout at her, thankfully she also saw Rathore coming out of his office, and he called her.  She thanked her lucky star for this escape. She gave Arjun a huge grin, and then hurriedly entered Rathore's office.

"Kab tak bachogi?" Arjun said angrily.

"Babysit huh? I'll make you regret ever coming to ETF Miss Saakshi Anand!" he promised to himself and went in his office.

yep my first Arakshi SS, and till now i havent decided what to write in the story, but dekhte hein with time what happens to themLOL

and yep in my firstest SS without AriyaEmbarrassed
Those who hate the story need not follow it, but please do not ask me to bring Riya back.Embarrassed

No PM for prologue, i'll PM only after chapter 1 is posted.Embarrassed

Edited by Tina2603 - 19 December 2013 at 6:40am

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

luv1ednarosenatalia19RajeevkidiwaniVirMan505Renumehrame_lovelygulAym7ramya_lnxyzw231kirthiiiGeeta.RsnemaanLiza.pallavisarkarkanishikasanjaliLuna92hal96Pisces_Gurlabna1989-Beth-MistiofMistzLavenderCrystalbutterfly7-GrilledCheese-luvzindagilittlebratll-Farheen-llyas23nihikaprincess_parishreya09SeharishFatima7APK-Shanzy-Godly_AffectionRehana25life93MriduBprincesshelenkunchuMissRightKetakeepihu_angadSakuusunshine94miss_precioussatansloveSeasonOfLeavesKrishnaluv94AeDilHaiMushkilGurmeet4DrashtiNSohi13..sweetchilly..MahaAli2905halima_zakaHue.SplashNethravathiCieli.SantiAaliya_FizzPayal_156Annika_Ishqbaazdevildiva21sashashyamJeeLeZaraakeenu_kkprava55663kashishkvidya.anandll-Shilpa-llPoohLoverfreya123DivineDarkness

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505Luna92worldequalsyouMissRight-Panda-MahaAli2905Krishnaluv94prava55663Payal_156devildiva21halima_zakaAaliya_Fizz

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
yay dhinka chika me first di
yay
Unres
di u wrote superbly
arjun bro nt a babystit lol
nw pls thoda sa sakshi ko samjhao
sam bro pls arjun bro ko mat scold mat kro
gud start di
love sakshi antics bt agar arjun bro ko dat padegi den...
nyc title di
love u
tc
hugs..!

Edited by Payal_156 - 10 April 2013 at 12:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi_Mo

Aaliya_Fizz IF-Sizzlerz
Aaliya_Fizz
Aaliya_Fizz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Arakshi SS by tinaDancing
Dancing
Dancing
fist of all thank you soo for writing arakshi workHug
secondly congratz for your nayi sochParty
please Add me into your PM list..
Wow what a start..awesome prolngueClap
just cn't wait to read nxt update..
Dharshan he arjun se gusse se kardiye..BabysittingROFL
ab wait kaise karo..pls update snCool

Edited by aliya_begh - 10 April 2013 at 12:39am

Haruhi_Mo

Hue.Splash IF-Sizzlerz
Hue.Splash
Hue.Splash

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Great idea..

Baby sit he he,

it seems like i m watching the epi..

N bodyguard.. He he..
Continue..

I won't tell u to bring riya back coz i knw she won't..

Haruhi_Mo

JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Very nice :)

Haruhi_Mo

nihika Goldie
nihika
nihika