Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Balam Pichkari Song PG 4 UPDATED (Page 16)

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I liked, the song, but I have to say I did like Badtameez Dil more. LOL

But I definitely LOVE the chorus! That is something I can hear again and again. Definitely going to download the song. Seriously, the Balam Pichkari part gives me such a high. LOL

Also, in Badtameez Dil I was looking at Ranbir, in Balam Pichkari I'm looking at Deepika. She totally steals the song here! Her energy, her dance, and her smile is fabulous! I really like the choreography too during the Balam Pichkari part. 

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 10 April 2013 at 3:30pm

sajni_ka_sajna IF-Dazzler
sajni_ka_sajna
sajni_ka_sajna

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Ok.. when I came across the trailer, I thought this was gonna be the song of the year, not just this movie. But this one's a total let-down.. only the mukhda part that was there in the trailer is peppy and fun.. the rest's just blah.. poor lyrics.. poor music.. poor choreography.. yeah the visuals are exciting.. not gonna be a chartbuster...

BTW i loved Ranbir's expression he gave to Deepika right at the end. Horny, loving, caring and intense all at the same time.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepiexoxzaara.khanElvis12.khoobsurat.Nkapoor3

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni_ka_saajan

Ok.. when I came across the trailer, I thought this was gonna be the song of the year, not just this movie. But this one's a total let-down.. only the mukhda part that was there in the trailer is peppy and fun.. the rest's just blah.. poor lyrics.. poor music.. poor choreography.. yeah the visuals are exciting.. not gonna be a chartbuster...

BTW i loved Ranbir's expression he gave to Deepika right at the end. Horny, loving, caring and intense all at the same time.

LOL

I didn't like his expression actually it wasn't believable. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni_ka_sajna

sajni_ka_sajna IF-Dazzler
sajni_ka_sajna
sajni_ka_sajna

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Originally posted by sajni_ka_saajan

LOL

I didn't like his expression actually it wasn't believable. 

O come on... has no boy looked at you like that or something like that? Tongue i don't believe it.. LOL
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

Originally posted by beboholic

I always thought that Deepika is not that pretty it's her smile that makes her attractive. Am not saying she's ugly.. just not as pretty as some ppl on this forum make her seem.

I too actually never really got why people thought she was attractive. The only time I thought she looked beautiful was in OSO, after that when LAK etc happened I've never really considered her to be one of the many "pretty" actresses we have. However, I'll have to admit that she does look hot and pretty in this particular song.

Agree.. she looked her best in OSO. I never found her sexy either... she's pretty very pretty but also overrated in terms of her beauty.. but i think most bolly actress are overrated in terms of their beauty.. anyways I think Katrina is hotter than Deepika. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HaeyeolReal.Madrid

helmet IF-Sizzlerz
helmet
helmet

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
I liked the bits in the trailer and thats all i like here as well... the chorus bit of 'balam pichkari...'  like badtameez dil more  its video is also better. 

Ranbir kinda looks cute towards the end lol , i like tht .

o/w kuch zyada khas nahin..shalmali's voice doesn't really suit deepika.. not tht it matters lol 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni_ka_sajna

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
I think she is not only beautiful but very very elegant and graceful. She reminds me of Ash the way she carried herself.

SEXY she is not...but beautiful she is for sure. Her complexion, her indian features and that height makes her suitable for indian as well as western dresses..

I am so happy that she has come a long way from OSO. She is improving with every film of hers...

I heard the director of Udaan praising her and HOPE that he casts her in one of his films...Big smile
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Awww Deepu and Biru look good together! 

Not a fan of this song though.

Deepu is not sexy?? What you saying lovanika! She is hot! Have you seen her sexy legs and butt? LOL

Edited by LifeOLicious - 10 April 2013 at 6:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11lovanikasania_12

Go to top