Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

One day they have to comebck togethr for us...dont (Page 6)

chocodilla Goldie
chocodilla
chocodilla

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamir18

No, I've stopped taking things personally on this forum a long time ago. LOL It's just important to stick up for what you believe in. And I don't want to see them work together at the moment either. They're busy, they're working, why would I want the worst for them? I'm just emailing Production homes and channels so maybe it happens again. No one is saying right now. But... sometime in the future. IPK spoilt us badly. It's hard to survive without the chemistry and the daily rabba ves! 

It's funny, because the same opposite thing happened to me. LOL I used to consider myself a fan of them individually, but when I saw the disgusting comments of people who call themselves "Sanaya" or "Barun" fans and the bashing that took place (it comes evenly from both sides), I decided i didn't want to be associated with them no matter what. 

I just want the best for the two of them, no matter what they do. They're free to work with whomever, but that doesn't change the fact that SaRun is my favorite jodi ever and will always remain that way, and if something has the both of them, then I will appreciate it times tenfold more. They created magic together, and it was that magic that made me fall in love with show... not their individualities, but their teamwork. SaRun fans have been really incorrectly labeled as "ONLY SANAYA AND BARUN AND NOTHING ELSE". That just isn't fair, and the case at all. Those people are fans at all... they're delusional and tey are only harming their careers. Like I said, demanding vs. requesting. There's a huge difference Tongue 

The reason SaRun is seen as such a negative tag is because people made it that way. It was always something that was very amiable, beautiful, a huge part of their careers, and then the fans tarnished it themselves. But I know what it truly means: a chemistry and a friendship that made my fall in love with the greatest show on TV till date. And therefore, I love the two of them equally for giving me that, and I'll support them till the end.

I'm always waiting for them. No matter what. But I'm sane to know it's not possible or even realistic right now. It'll only harm their careers. I guess we're basically on the same side, with the same viewpoints, we just identify differently with our fan bases. But yes, let's agree to disagree on emailing and calling. That's fine with me Smile
@ bold Exactly! Both of us want the best for themBig smile
BTW i just realized i am typing essays after a long time. I almost became a silent member. I think we have interacted a couple of times in barun's movie thread. Did we?Ermm I am not much active these days..

Edited by arshi_sravy - 10 April 2013 at 1:14pm

cute_sarun IF-Rockerz
cute_sarun
cute_sarun

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
they will come back together for us..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

i do have a strong feeling that they will come back together one day on screen.

lazylad8-FauZi

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_sravy

@ bold Exactly! Both of us want the best for themBig smile
BTW i just realized i am typing essays after a long time. I almost became a silent member. I think we have interacted a couple of times in barun's movie thread. Did we?Ermm I am not much active these days..

Big smile I'm sure we have! I actually think I vaguely remember doing so. 

I used to go there a lot before, but I disagree with a few of the members' perspectives on the sticky so I don't visit there very often anymore Smile Nothing against them at all! They are free to have their own opinions Tongue I just feel more content in the main forum. 

As for tying the essays, I'm so sorry LOL They must have been a pain to read. 

I enjoy having intelligent conversations on this forum that don't involve bashing or bringing down actors Smile

Edited by aamir18 - 10 April 2013 at 2:26pm

spate22

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
they will one day - dont worry guys 
vandana1965 IF-Rockerz
vandana1965
vandana1965

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged