Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

One day they have to comebck togethr for us...dont (Page 5)

chocodilla Goldie
chocodilla
chocodilla

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamir18

I understand that this is not the place to encourage spamming. 

But to be honest, if the people who are calling the channel are requesting then I, personally, don't think there is anything wrong with it Smile 

There is a huge difference between requesting and demanding. People who call and email star plus asking to see Sanaya and Barun together again aren't really harming anyone, nor are they affecting the actors' careers. And as a channel and PH, it is a part of the package deal to listen to the fans, no matter how annoying they sound to you. They are paid to do so. 

Furthermore, it is this very requesting that fulfills fans desires. The shows that returned with season 2s and the jodis that returned in new shows were only able to do so because the channel and the production homes knew the extent of the fandom... so they banked on their chemistry. 

What the true issue is are the fans who DEMAND that Barun and Sanaya only work with each other. THOSE are the fans that are harming their futures. Not all Sarun fans are like that. Some just want to see them together in the future, no matter how long it takes for that time to come. 

I think a much bigger threat to their success are the fans that bash Barun's PR manager, the fans that bash the actors, the people who bash the PH and the channel and scare away new contenders of taking them up again. 

Honestly, the spammers and the callers are harmless. They're not hurting the actors careers and they aren't doing anything that's wrong. Star Plus is a national and public channel. It is their responsibility to hear what people have to say and listen to what people want to see. 

I'm sorry in advance if I offended you! That was not the intention Tongue

Originally posted by arshi_sravy

@bold No one is stopping you from doing that.. No one can stop you from hoping and praying even if they want to.. All i want to say is bothering/irritating the channels and actors  just because you wish to see them together ain't right..As far as i know such posts encouraging people to call/spam are not allowed on IF anymore..Tongue
@bold This is what irks me..Even though these people are paid for it, they are human beings at the end of the day.. I saw many posts proudly declaring how members scared the call center operators by shouting and threatening them. I really felt sorry for those people. Shouting at someone, threatening them just because they are being paid ain't right, IMO. 
I have seen people spamming mitali's fb page to cast sanaya in her movie and similar spamming on sneha rajani's twitter to cast barun in chhanchhan. Don't you think it has become a tad bit annoying here? Even mitali and sneha expressed the same..
Don't you think that being extremely talented actors they need to explore other avenues rather than keep working together?
This is just my opinion and if you feel otherwise i am no one to stop you from calling/spamming..

As far as bashing goes, i always opposed it and will do so in future..

BTW there is one questions i have been wanting to ask since long. This isn't directed to you. In fact it is for everyone who are still into calling/spamming. Sanaya is busy with her new show, she is going to be a part of JDJ soon and barun is busy with his movies, events. Do you still see a chance for a new SaRun show in near future? Or are you planning to call/spam until a new show is announced? ( might be 2 yrs, since sanaya might be busy with her new show for atleast an year) 

Edited by arshi_sravy - 10 April 2013 at 11:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Dont_Know

crazyshantu Groupbie
crazyshantu
crazyshantu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
They will come back dear... prayers never go in vain one good eg is our show ended with sarun as we all wanted.. like that our this wish will b fulfilled don't lose hope

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZidrama.loverPrim_123vandana1965

niinuma007 Senior Member
niinuma007
niinuma007

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged

We all want season 2

drama.lover

Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamir18

Ignore people who bring you down dear Tongue 

If you hope to see Sarun together, then that is YOUR wish! Keep praying and keep hoping! And though it is impossible in the near future, with good wishes and high hopes, we may see them grace our screens much sooner than you think! 

Just because Kajol and SRK did DDLJ didn't mean they didn't do anything else! God willing, the SRK Kajol jodi of TV will make a comeback as well, in a new and wonderful show once again Smile

I'm sure they will be back. Perfection is never forgotten and it always returns to win over everyone! Embarrassed
so true!!! i also hav a strong feeling that they wil be back together one day in future...i will wait for the day till death!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZidrama.loveraamir18

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Well then, to each it's own. I agree they're humans, and that it gets annoying, but I don't think there is anything wrong with decently and politely requesting and asking the channel and PH to consider casting the two of them again. I don't understand the worst that can happen from it. Worst comes to worst, SP will stop picking up calls and delete their emails. My dad's a human too, but he's a salesman... he has deals get cancelled, has to listen to complaints, gets negative feedback on his product, gets outlandish requests, but it's ok. He's paid for that, it's a part of the job. 

Shouting and screaming is insane, but we can't let a handful of crazy people alter the entire image of hundreds of people with the same goal. Again, I just think that channels and production homes should be willing to hear and listen to their fans views. No one forced them to go into this. They knew the repercussions and now they have to deal with it gracefully. If people want to see Barun alongside Sanaya in her new show, it is their responsibility to LISTEN to them, even if it's repeated hundreds of times and even if they don't go through with it and even if they get sick of it. Their point is made. As long as they are requesting and not DEMANDING, saying they will refuse to watch the show if Barun is not in it, boycott Sony, burn down sets, set strikes etc, I still don't think there's anything wrong with it. 

I wasn't calling you a basher dear. Sorry if it came across like that. I was just saying that some people think that people who want to see Sarun together are ruining Barun and Sanaya's careers. I don't think thats true. Much more harmful to their success are the bashers, and that is what should be discouraged firstly. Not people that send emails and make phone calls to cast them again. 

Even though the question isn't directed towards me, I'll still put in my two cents and say that I, personally, am a SaRun fan. I love Barun and Sanaya and I think their chemistry was fabulous, the best, unparalleled and I'd love to relive it again. Therefore, I DO tell SP that I would like to see them again in the future. I dont DEMAND to see them right now, as I'm sane enough to know that at the moment it won't do good for their individual careers. But what's wrong with being hopeful and requesting their return for the future and not this instant? When both are stable, grounded, have hade more success and ready and willing to work together again? No one is rushing them. They can take their sweet time. But letting people know that they're in demand increases chances of seeing them together again. 

It's like SRK and Kajol. People loved them in DDLJ, they let everyone know, people saw the craze, and they came back in K3G. 

Obviously, I am a fan of theirs, so I would never want them to be under pressure to only work with each other. But I'm still hopeful and continue to wish that sometime far into the future they work together again. I don't think, personally, there's anything wrong with asking them to cast the two of them when they are free and available. 

If you call even when they are busy with their projects, the dedication and love of the fans remains evident and the actors and their chemistry stay fresh in the memories of the makers. It just increases the chances of them ever being cast together again.

That's all Smile I am not trying to change your opinion or start an argument dear. I am just sharing my own Embarrassed Sorry for the essay. I'm a bit insane when it comes to IPK and SaRun. LOL

and again, nothing against you! Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean it has to get ugly LOL

@bold This is what irks me..Even though these people are paid for it, they are human beings at the end of the day.. I saw many posts proudly declaring how members scared the call center operators by shouting and threatening them. I really felt sorry for those people. Shouting at someone, threatening them just because they are being paid ain't right, IMO. 
I have seen people spamming mitali's fb page to cast sanaya in her movie and similar spamming on sneha rajani's twitter to cast barun in chhanchhan. Don't you think it has become a tad bit annoying here? Even mitali and sneha expressed the same..
This is just my opinion and if you feel otherwise i am no one to stop you from calling/spamming..

As far as bashing goes, i always opposed it and will do so in future..

BTW there is one questions i have been wanting to ask since long. This isn't directed to you. In fact it is for everyone who are still into calling/spamming. Sanaya is busy with her new show, she is going to be a part of JDJ soon and barun is busy with his movies, events. Do you still see a chance for a new SaRun show in near future? Or are you planning to call/spam until a new show is announced? ( might be 2 yrs, since sanaya might be busy with her new show for atleast an year) 

Edited by aamir18 - 10 April 2013 at 11:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocodillalazylad8-FauZi

chocodilla Goldie
chocodilla
chocodilla

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@aamir18 Well, that comment wasn't intended for you. Don't take it personally. I did not mean to offend you. Off late, i have seen some really insane posts by members calling themselves SaRun fans . I was a SaRun fan once but  they made me averse to this SaRun tag. I would rather call myself  individual barun and sanaya fan. I want to see them excelling in their careers. 
As far as a new show with SaRun, i have no problem with that. Who wouldn't want to see their favorites working together recreating the magic they once created?Day Dreaming But I am afraid of the repercussions under current circumstances. The fan groups would be at logger heads creating a  war zone.Stern Smile So not now, not in the near future. May be some years down the lane, when things get a bit better. In the mean time, i want barun and sanaya to excel in whatever they does..

Regarding the calling/spamming, i guess we will never reach a consensusLOL. So lets drop the topic. 

aamir18

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
No, I've stopped taking things personally on this forum a long time ago. LOL It's just important to stick up for what you believe in. And I don't want to see them work together at the moment either. They're busy, they're working, why would I want the worst for them? I'm just emailing Production homes and channels so maybe it happens again. No one is saying right now. But... sometime in the future. IPK spoilt us badly. It's hard to survive without the chemistry and the daily rabba ves! 

It's funny, because the same opposite thing happened to me. LOL I used to consider myself a fan of them individually, but when I saw the disgusting comments of people who call themselves "Sanaya" or "Barun" fans and the bashing that took place (it comes evenly from both sides), I decided i didn't want to be associated with them no matter what. 

I just want the best for the two of them, no matter what they do. They're free to work with whomever, but that doesn't change the fact that SaRun is my favorite jodi ever and will always remain that way, and if something has the both of them, then I will appreciate it times tenfold more. They created magic together, and it was that magic that made me fall in love with show... not their individualities, but their teamwork. 

SaRun fans have been really incorrectly labeled as "ONLY SANAYA AND BARUN AND NOTHING ELSE, NOT EVEN THEIR REAL LIFE RELATIONSHIPS MATTER". That just isn't fair, and the case at all. Those people are not fans at all... they're delusional and they are only harming the actor's careers. Like I said, demanding vs. requesting. There's a huge difference Tongue 

The reason SaRun is seen as such a negative tag is because people made it that way. It was always something that was very amiable, beautiful, a huge part of their careers, and then the fans tarnished it themselves. But I know what it truly means: a chemistry and a friendship that made my fall in love with the greatest show on TV till date. And therefore, I love the two of them equally for giving me that, and I'll support them till the end.

I'm always waiting for them. No matter what. But I'm sane to know it's not possible or even realistic right now. It'll only harm their careers. I guess we're basically on the same side, with the same viewpoints, we just identify differently with our fan bases. But yes, let's agree to disagree on emailing and calling. That's fine with me Smile

@aamir18 Well, that comment wasn't intended for you. Don't take it personally. I did not mean to offend you. Off late, i have seen some really insane posts by members calling themselves SaRun fans . I was a SaRun fan once but  they made me averse to this SaRun tag. I would rather call myself  individual barun and sanaya fan. I want to see them excelling in their careers. 
As far as a new show with SaRun, i have no problem with that. Who wouldn't want to see their favorites working together recreating the magic they once created?Day Dreaming But I am afraid of the repercussions under current circumstances. The fan groups would be at logger heads creating a  war zone.Stern Smile So not now, not in the near future. May be some years down the lane, when things get a bit better. In the mean time, i want barun and sanaya to excel in whatever they does..

Regarding the calling/spamming, i guess we will never reach a consensusLOL. So lets drop the topic. 

Edited by aamir18 - 10 April 2013 at 3:07pm

chocodilla

heavenspirit Goldie
heavenspirit
heavenspirit

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
we only can wish..!!

drama.lover

Go to top