Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

One day they have to comebck togethr for us...dont (Page 4)

chocodilla Goldie
chocodilla
chocodilla

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamir18

Ignore people who bring you down dear Tongue 

If you hope to see Sarun together, then that is YOUR wish! Keep praying and keep hoping! And though it is impossible in the near future, with good wishes and high hopes, we may see them grace our screens much sooner than you think! 

Just because Kajol and SRK did DDLJ didn't mean they didn't do anything else! God willing, the SRK Kajol jodi of TV will make a comeback as well, in a new and wonderful show once again Smile

I'm sure they will be back. Perfection is never forgotten and it always returns to win over everyone! Embarrassed
Embarrassed
@bold No one is stopping you from doing that.. No one can stop you from hoping and praying even if they want to.. All i want to say is bothering/irritating the channels and actors  just because you wish to see them together ain't right..As far as i know such posts encouraging people to call/spam are not allowed on IF anymore..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Dont_Know

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I understand that this is not the place to encourage spamming. 

But to be honest, if the people who are calling the channel are requesting then I, personally, don't think there is anything wrong with it Smile 

There is a huge difference between requesting and demanding. People who call and email star plus asking to see Sanaya and Barun together again aren't really harming anyone, nor are they affecting the actors' careers. And as a channel and PH, it is a part of the package deal to listen to the fans, no matter how annoying they sound to you. They are paid to do so. 

Furthermore, it is this very requesting that fulfills fans desires. The shows that returned with season 2s and the jodis that returned in new shows were only able to do so because the channel and the production homes knew the extent of the fandom... so they banked on their chemistry. 

What the true issue is are the fans who DEMAND that Barun and Sanaya only work with each other. THOSE are the fans that are harming their futures. Not all Sarun fans are like that. Some just want to see them together in the future, no matter how long it takes for that time to come. 

I think a much bigger threat to their success are the fans that bash Barun's PR manager, the fans that bash the actors, the people who bash the PH and the channel and scare away new contenders of taking them up again. 

Honestly, the spammers and the callers are harmless. They're not hurting the actors careers and they aren't doing anything that's wrong. Star Plus is a national and public channel. It is their responsibility to hear what people have to say and listen to what people want to see. 

I'm sorry in advance if I offended you! That was not the intention Tongue

Originally posted by arshi_sravy

@bold No one is stopping you from doing that.. No one can stop you from hoping and praying even if they want to.. All i want to say is bothering/irritating the channels and actors  just because you wish to see them together ain't right..As far as i know such posts encouraging people to call/spam are not allowed on IF anymore..Tongue

Edited by aamir18 - 10 April 2013 at 7:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iris_iris2lazylad8-FauZiravalisharma06drama.lover

ArshiAms IF-Sizzlerz
ArshiAms
ArshiAms

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
InshaALLAH Hamara intazar aur sabar ka phal ek din zaroor purahoga...
Umeed pe dunya khayam hai...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drama.loverlazylad8-FauZiPrim_123

arshiar8 IF-Dazzler
arshiar8
arshiar8

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi22

Umeed pe duniya kayam hai..!

sachh  miss dem Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZidrama.lover

ASRphanki IF-Dazzler
ASRphanki
ASRphanki

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I wud be happy if they cum together...
But i wud be happiest f they are successful in their respective field...i.e barun in BW nd SI in her show

drama.lover

Swearshina09 Goldie
Swearshina09
Swearshina09

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swethina09

i wish they come back in season2 of iss pyaar
they will come back
i have hope

drama.lover

Swearshina09 Goldie
Swearshina09
Swearshina09

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamir18

I understand that this is not the place to encourage spamming.

But to be honest, if the people who are calling the channel are requesting then I, personally, don't think there is anything wrong with it Smile

There is a huge difference between requesting and demanding. People who call and email star plus asking to see Sanaya and Barun together again aren't really harming anyone, nor are they affecting the actors' careers. And as a channel and PH, it is a part of the package deal to listen to the fans, no matter how annoying they sound to you. They are paid to do so.

Furthermore, it is this very requesting that fulfills fans desires. The shows that returned with season 2s and the jodis that returned in new shows were only able to do so because the channel and the production homes knew the extent of the fandom... so they banked on their chemistry.

What the true issue is are the fans who DEMAND that Barun and Sanaya only work with each other. THOSE are the fans that are harming their futures. Not all Sarun fans are like that. Some just want to see them together in the future, no matter how long it takes for that time to come.

I think a much bigger threat to their success are the fans that bash Barun's PR manager, the fans that bash the actors, the people who bash the PH and the channel and scare away new contenders of taking them up again.

Honestly, the spammers and the callers are harmless. They're not hurting the actors careers and they aren't doing anything that's wrong. Star Plus is a national and public channel. It is their responsibility to hear what people have to say and listen to what people want to see.

I'm sorry in advance if I offended you! That was not the intentionTongue

Originally posted by arshi_sravy

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">@bold No one is stopping you from doing that.. No one can stop you from hoping and praying even if they want to.. All i want to say is bothering/irritating the channels and actors just because you wish to see them together ain't right..As far as i know such posts encouraging people to call/spam are not allowed on IF anymore..Tongue</font>

100% agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZidrama.loveraamir18

Diva_Akorshi IF-Sizzlerz
Diva_Akorshi
Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
yes...In-Sha-Allah they will be back...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZidrama.lover

Go to top