Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

How long we have to wait for a TR Scene (Page 5)

gowri_amy Goldie
gowri_amy
gowri_amy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
i remember reading about silent war between taani n d gang. but the real cold war is between cvs n tr fans. last week they played der trump card very well(both offscreen n onscreen). defo they will give us some mushy scenes to shut our mouth(i wont take d bate). and as usual taani would  be dead for one month.. i feel dejected...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cupcake-.StarDust.

patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Originally posted by patie

I totally agree i mean WT*?? gosh we r w8ing fr proper TR track frm freaking 3 months...they hav ruined TR story compltly after confession...evn we dint get proper taani track...majaak banake rakh diya TR n TR fans ka Dead
"Arre annie ye TR kaun hai bolo to mujhe???????"

That's gonna be the question of cv's for sure

our gr8 ghajini mallhotra ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri_amysreeja_rox.StarDust.

patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutetaarey

Originally posted by patie

I totally agree i mean WT*?? gosh we r w8ing fr proper TR track frm freaking 3 months...they hav ruined TR story compltly after confession...evn we dint get proper taani track...majaak banake rakh diya TR n TR fans ka Dead

hmm excactly CV has to compensate for this.  We want consistent taarey. But taarey hi nahi dikha diya hi aaj kal. As to think positive they have to compensate by giving consistent taarey scenes.

arghhh jus fr namsake TR scenes de rahe hai Dead jaise ki meherbani kar rahe hai...m hell frustrate...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shanae..

.StarDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.StarDust.
.StarDust.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gowri_amy

i remember reading about silent war between taani n d gang. but the real cold war is between cvs n tr fans. last week they played der trump card very well(both offscreen n onscreen). defo they will give us some mushy scenes to shut our mouth(i wont take d bate). and as usual taani would  be dead for one month.. i feel dejected...

seriously.. jisne bhi CV ko cards kheleneko sikhya hain na usko pehele pakdke maaro! LOL

..Shanae..

gowri_amy Goldie
gowri_amy
gowri_amy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
one more thing i hate this papa bear track.. seriously i feel like jumping into a well

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shanae..-Cupcake-.StarDust.

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoharocks

Originally posted by swaronswaron

hey no offence  but i dont think they are side-lining. rey... ya taani is not shown in the gang scenes..but true.."TR" together are not shown ..I think cvs show the blooming of alovestory well but kill its essence when they become a couple..this happend with swaron last year ..n has been happening since DMG days...im sure we will get a good TR scene on taani's bday..dont worry.I just hope pappa shikawat saari footage na khale swayam ko gaali dene meinAngryCry

it feels amazing to quopte an SS fan...not to bash but to smile with...and agree to...i so agree...cvs always do that...when armaan riddhima became a couple their smiles and laughs used to hurt my jaws...and well after swaron trial relationship...those scenes used to kill me...and preesently the same goes for taarey...it is like they create a hack of a beautiful couple pre-confession and then butcher it after confession...so irritatedAngry

and well paapa shikhwata is mentally a gone case...completely gone...i mean he doesn't know how to react...and the way he talks to swayam..poor chap...mad dad is the word for him...and well the way he talks totaani about taani...im shit scared for rey...it seems there will be a competition or so between them..who sounds sweeter...im actually sick

and well to the question propsed by the TM/...sorry short term or rather long term memory...don't remember

arey...i enter a topic for only if i have something good to say or give constructive criticsim ..be it swaron or taarey..I have from the very beg. made it clear that i WONT BASH ANYONE, BE IT AN ACTOR OR FAN...One 's opinions can be stated peacefully as well Smile and we all should respect other's thoughts views Big smileBig smileim here to have fun..not to get into fights like people generally do hereOuch..Im a die-hard swaron fan but i like other aspects of D3 too.. i like taarey ..they are cuteSmile

Ps.. i really hope you never bash me in the future as wellLOLLOL
.StarDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.StarDust.
.StarDust.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gowri_amy

one more thing i hate this papa bear track.. seriously i feel like jumping into a well

seriously.. ek track complete nhi ho rha h n dusra gusa rhe hain! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri_amy..Shanae..

NidaJavidTaaRey IF-Dazzler
NidaJavidTaaRey
NidaJavidTaaRey

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
fed up now no proper taarey scenes Cry plzzz palki mam its an request plzzz want full,equal n proper scenes of taarey

..Shanae..

Go to top