Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

How long we have to wait for a TR Scene (Page 2)

sami_sns Goldie
sami_sns
sami_sns

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

hey no offence  but i dont think they are side-lining. rey... ya taani is not shown in the gang scenes..but true.."TR" together are not shown ..I think cvs show the blooming of alovestory well but kill its essence when they become a couple..this happend with swaron last year ..n has been happening since DMG days...im sure we will get a ood TR scene on taani's bday..dont worry.I just hope pappa shikawat saari footage n khale swayam ko gaali dene meinAngryCry

As a swaron fan u r also understand us. why can't CV understand this. As it was taani's birthday but she is not much there as well as taarey. If we got a taarey scene for her birthday special that to 2 or min min.Later we have to wait for long long ages for another TR scene.
@bold lines exactly CV's dont know how to manage stories after making them as a couple.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyaLovesJENSEN

.StarDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.StarDust.
.StarDust.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
..U knw what?? After reading ur 1st question.. when we got last TR scene???
For minimum..10 mins.. I was trying to recall... But nonthing popped in my mind.Cry
Well.. I dun have any hope now. Let them ruin whatver they have decided.
I dun want to get hurt. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piyaLovesJENSENgowri_amysami_sns

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutetaarey

hey no offence  but i dont think they are side-lining. rey... ya taani is not shown in the gang scenes..but true.."TR" together are not shown ..I think cvs show the blooming of alovestory well but kill its essence when they become a couple..this happend with swaron last year ..n has been happening since DMG days...im sure we will get a ood TR scene on taani's bday..dont worry.I just hope pappa shikawat saari footage n khale swayam ko gaali dene meinAngryCry

As a swaron fan u r also understand us. why can't CV understand this. As it was taani's birthday but she is not much there as well as taarey. If we got a taarey scene for her birthday special that to 2 or min min.Later we have to wait for long long ages for another TR scene.
@bold lines exactly CV's dont know how to manage stories after making them as a couple.

agreed..there is alot to focus on a couple even after they become an official couple..dunno why cvs fail to do that..last year they butchered swaron like hellAngry frankly, im happier to not see swaron as a couple..dont want their equation to be ruined..CryCry n taani ki bday party abhi start bhi nahi hui..dont worry we will defenitely get a good TR scene...her bday cant get completed without rey being on her sideEmbarrassed 

Edited by swaronswaron - 10 April 2013 at 3:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piyaLovesJENSEN-Rambler-gowri_amysami_sns

sami_sns Goldie
sami_sns
sami_sns

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Curvmars

For minimum..10 mins.. I was trying to recall... But nonthing popped in my mind.Cry

We are all sailing on the same boat. If palki mam get to know that  crazy taarey fans ki haalat kaise hai, may be then she realized and give us some taarey scenes cant expect more from them. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyaLovesJENSEN.StarDust.

sami_sns Goldie
sami_sns
sami_sns

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged

agreed..there is alot to focus on a couple even after they become a couple..dunno why cvs fail o do that..last year they butchered swaron like hellAngry frankly, im happier to not see swaron as a couple..dont want their equation to be ruined..CryCry n taani ki bday party abhi start bhi nahi hui..dont worry we will defenitely get a good TR scene...her bday cant et completed without rey being on her sideEmbarrassed 

U r greatly positive minded  kash hume bhi aisa hothe. Hope u wil understand our situation. If u observe difference b/w before confession and after confession u will understand there what taarey we loved they cant show such intensity,passion in their love. We expect more from taarey. The essence of taarey what makes our fans crazy not exist these days. But the fact is we got nothing from taarey these days. Anyway thanks to let us hopes again.
.StarDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.StarDust.
.StarDust.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged

We are all sailing on the same boat. If palki mam get to know that  crazy taarey fans ki haalat kaise hai, may be then she realized and give us some taarey scenes cant expect more from them. 

Welll.. dear after Taarey confession.. or u can say..When Taarey started their journey... We demanded numerous time..some got fulfilled and some got null...
Now, we r fed up with shouting and demanding..
Cv wohi karenge... what they have decided. Cry
And serously..CV dun knw how to handle couples...
Not even with Taarey not even with Swaron. Cry

sami_sns

sami_sns Goldie
sami_sns
sami_sns

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Welll.. dear after Taarey confession.. or u can say..When Taarey started their journey... We demanded numerous time..some got fulfilled and some got null...
agreed they dont know handle the couples. Thank for reminding taarey are couple. 

.StarDust.

.StarDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.StarDust.
.StarDust.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged

agreed they dont know handle the couples. Thank for reminding taarey are couple. 

LOL seriously..Missing those days...Those days.. we used to call them as couple. Embarrassed LOL

sami_sns

Go to top