Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: cutetaarey

As a swaron fan u r also understand us. why can't CV understand this. As it was taani's birthday but she is not much there as well as taarey. If we got a taarey scene for her birthday special that to 2 or min min.Later we have to wait for long long ages for another TR scene.
@bold lines exactly CV's dont know how to manage stories after making them as a couple.

agreed..there is alot to focus on a couple even after they become an official couple..dunno why cvs fail to do that..last year they butchered swaron like hell😡 frankly, im happier to not see swaron as a couple..dont want their equation to be ruined..😭😭 n taani ki bday party abhi start bhi nahi hui..dont worry we will defenitely get a good TR scene...her bday cant get completed without rey being on her side😳  Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
sami_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Curvmars

..U knw what?? After reading ur 1st question.. when we got last TR scene???
For minimum..10 mins.. I was trying to recall... But nonthing popped in my mind.😭
Well.. I dun have any hope now. Let them ruin whatver they have decided.
I dun want to get hurt. 😭

We are all sailing on the same boat. If palki mam get to know that  crazy taarey fans ki haalat kaise hai, may be then she realized and give us some taarey scenes cant expect more from them. 
sami_sns thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

agreed..there is alot to focus on a couple even after they become a couple..dunno why cvs fail o do that..last year they butchered swaron like hell😡 frankly, im happier to not see swaron as a couple..dont want their equation to be ruined..😭😭 n taani ki bday party abhi start bhi nahi hui..dont worry we will defenitely get a good TR scene...her bday cant et completed without rey being on her side😳 

U r greatly positive minded  kash hume bhi aisa hothe. Hope u wil understand our situation. If u observe difference b/w before confession and after confession u will understand there what taarey we loved they cant show such intensity,passion in their love. We expect more from taarey. The essence of taarey what makes our fans crazy not exist these days. But the fact is we got nothing from taarey these days. Anyway thanks to let us hopes again.
.StarDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

We are all sailing on the same boat. If palki mam get to know that  crazy taarey fans ki haalat kaise hai, may be then she realized and give us some taarey scenes cant expect more from them. 

Welll.. dear after Taarey confession.. or u can say..When Taarey started their journey... We demanded numerous time..some got fulfilled and some got null...
Now, we r fed up with shouting and demanding..
Cv wohi karenge... what they have decided. 😭
And serously..CV dun knw how to handle couples...
Not even with Taarey not even with Swaron. 😭
sami_sns thumbnail

Welll.. dear after Taarey confession.. or u can say..When Taarey started their journey... We demanded numerous time..some got fulfilled and some got null...
Now, we r fed up with shouting and demanding..
Cv wohi karenge... what they have decided. 😭
And serously..CV dun knw how to handle couples...
Not even with Taarey not even with Swaron. 😭

agreed they dont know handle the couples. Thank for reminding taarey are couple. 
.StarDust. thumbnail

agreed they dont know handle the couples. Thank for reminding taarey are couple. 

😆 seriously..Missing those days...Those days.. we used to call them as couple. 😳 😆
sreeja_rox thumbnail
The cv's have gone into gajini mode dear!!!!!!!!! They dont remember a couple named Taarey in D3 anymore and they consider us fans to go into Gajini mode too🥱
And after this kind of treatment with TR fans,they ask us not to fight😕
.StarDust. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

The cv's have gone into gajini mode dear!!!!!!!!! They dont remember a couple named Taarey in D3 anymore and they consider us fans to go into Gajini mode too🥱
And after this kind of treatment with TR fans,they ask us not to fight😕

Goshh,...Ghanjini mode... 🤣
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Goshh,...Ghanjini mode... 🤣

wat else??they are trying 2 compete with Aamir to be the next gajini.But the only difference is dat while in case of aamir,fans will love him but here the cv's have to listen every gaali 4rm the TR fans
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

U r greatly positive minded  kash hume bhi aisa hothe. Hope u wil understand our situation. If u observe difference b/w before confession and after confession u will understand there what taarey we loved they cant show such intensity,passion in their love. We expect more from taarey. The essence of taarey what makes our fans crazy not exist these days. But the fact is we got nothing from taarey these days. Anyway thanks to let us hopes again.

well, swaron has taught us to be patient and positive..its been 2 frikking years n still they are stuck at the same place😆 also, we have faced a similar situation last year so i can understand..we too love swaron n for us watching them is the most imp thing..n confession i have lost hope🥱 cvs have ruined their original personalities but no complaints as far as i get to see shantanu n vrushika 😳😳  /...vrushika makes me watch n still not lose hope ðŸ˜›
n i too like taarey yar..dont lose hope im sure this track is going to be intersting for everyone ..looking forward to taani's bday party ðŸ˜³ Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago