India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

How long we have to wait for a TR Scene

sami_sns Goldie
sami_sns
sami_sns

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Does any one remember when we got a last taarey scene. Its really too much waiting for a taarey fans. If taarey is happens that too a few seconds not for a minutes also. Is there taarey couple exist in D3. When we got our last taarey scene.I cant recollect if anyone know just remind me. If i have a memory loss then why should i remember each scene from the taani entry to confession scenes.I dont have any answer.Taarey is very precious for all taarey fans. Some fans like me cant move on from taarey even if we want to backoff to taarey due to lack of taarey screen space.  D3 is o.k but where is taarey in it. There is no hopes left to get taarey scenes. Still i m hoping to get taarey what should i do as a taarey fan.Plz remind me my dear fellow taarey fans when we got our last taarey scene. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

akarnavkhushirenjubriteNikki_ssangee_mananShivanee28tareyvrimarlovevibhaaa-Rambler-piyaLovesJENSENshamanbkzoharocksforeverlazycutedollllraddhi.StarDust.ajavedpatie

piyaLovesJENSEN Goldie
piyaLovesJENSEN
piyaLovesJENSEN

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
hopes r all that is left in d3 now ,, it is sucking big time ,, without taarey

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rambler-sami_snscutedollll

Nikki_s Senior Member
Nikki_s
Nikki_s

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Now days i think that rey and taani are couple or not !!
taani birthday and taani being sideline what a jock cv's Censored
and yeah remind me too last taarey scene i also forget last time when we saw taarey scene for morethan 2 min ..and they give taani just for few second Angry and now days taarey to gayab hi hogye he..

Still i have some hope may be AJS is reason. they don't gave tr scene because AJS is busy with shriman vs shrimati next week shriman vs shrimati ka last episode he after dis cv's continue this than it will force me to leave d3..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piyaLovesJENSEN-Rambler-sami_sns

sangee_manan Senior Member
sangee_manan
sangee_manan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
i remember the last scene was when taani cried rey consoled her... that was th elast scene i remeber... no intense taarey me too missing them a lot...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rambler-sami_sns

sami_sns Goldie
sami_sns
sami_sns

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya.7565

hopes r all that is left in d3 now ,, it is sucking big time ,, without taarey

Every taarey fan feels like this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyaLovesJENSEN

sami_sns Goldie
sami_sns
sami_sns

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avc380

Now days i think that rey and taani are couple or not !!
taani birthday and taani being sideline what a jock cv's Censored
and yeah remind me too last taarey scene i also forget last time when we saw taarey scene for morethan 2 min ..and they give taani just for few second Angry and now days taarey to gayab hi hogye he..

Still i have some hope may be AJS is reason. they don't gave tr scene because AJS is busy with shriman vs shrimati next week shriman vs shrimati ka last episode he after dis cv's continue this than it will force me to leave d3..

Some one also think the same.We totally forgot when taarey scene happens for more than 2 min last time i cant use the word recently. Now a days taarey totally gayab kardiya.  Ur reasons for hope also gives me some hopes.Since we have only hopes left.
sami_sns Goldie
sami_sns
sami_sns

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeethask152

i remember the last scene was when taani cried rey consoled her... that was th elast scene i remeber... no intense taarey me too missing them a lot...

Thank u for  remind me this. Can u recall before this scene when taarey scene.Because CV's take weeks gap to give a small TR scene.That to for 2 or 3 min. There is no consistent taarey scenes from . If this partiality continues all TR fans left watching D3.We just want tr scenes that's it.
swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
hey no offence  but i dont think they are side-lining. rey... ya taani is not shown in the gang scenes..but true.."TR" together are not shown ..I think cvs show the blooming of alovestory well but kill its essence when they become a couple..this happend with swaron last year ..n has been happening since DMG days...im sure we will get a good TR scene on taani's bday..dont worry.I just hope pappa shikawat saari footage na khale swayam ko gaali dene meinAngryCry

Edited by swaronswaron - 10 April 2013 at 3:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piyaLovesJENSEN-Rambler-sami_snszoharocks

Go to top