Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa FF: Marital Bliss (Reposted on Demand) (Page 9)

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
update soon please.

Maaneet099 IF-Rockerz
Maaneet099
Maaneet099

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
lol i didnt know you are writing a sequel... superb! 
bindasss Senior Member
bindasss
bindasss

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Hey! When are you going to update? Have been desperately waiting! Please continue soon! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNan

UK_VS Senior Member
UK_VS
UK_VS

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome responses.

New AsYa FF: Marital Bliss (sequel to AsYa OS/FF Six years later); Click here to read my OS

Background: Zoya and Asad meet after six years. They are parents to twins-Zainab and Armaan (born out of wedlock). Asad and Zoya find out the truth about each other and get married.

This is the sequel titled "Marital Bliss". I will not be able to PM…sorry. Next Update on Monday.

Chapter II: Change is inevitable

A week later:

Zoya and Asad had settled in a comfortable routine as a couple. Zoya tried to be the perfect wife but it ended imperfectly much to Asad's annoyance (old habits die hard). Zoya had begun wearing salwars and sarees to please Asad but it ended in disasters. Zain, Armaan, Dilshad and Najma were witness to 24 7 entertainment.

Morning in the household:

Zoya wanted to prepare breakfast for Asad. She had discussed it with Phupi the previous night. Phupi loved Zoya's childlike enthusiasm and agreed. Dilshad took the grand kids to the park in the morning so that Zoya and Asad could have some lone time. Asad walked into the dining room to watch his wife mess up the kitchen. The kids and Ammi were missing. Asad grimaced at the sight but fell in love with his wife who had tucked her saree. She looked domesticated but she was far from it. Her face had jam. He wanted to lick it off her face. Instead he gave her a napkin (OCD Khan).

Zoya to Asad: "Mr. Khan, Maggi time and will serve you breakfast. I made your favourite jam toast".

Asad to Zoya: "What is Maggi time? Are you preparing Maggi for breakfast?"

Z-A: "Allah Mia! Mr. Khan. What is wrong with you? I would not dare to serve you Maggi. What would happen to your six packs? I meant two minutes".

Asad slapped his hand on his forehead at his wife's weird jokes. In a few minutes she would start her poetry recital. His house had become a ZOO but he LOVED every minute. She made his life worth it. She had set the chair, place mats, silverware as per his liking. Asad was reading the paper or pretending to. His eyes was on Ms. Farrouki and her antics. He smiled and so wanted to hug her.

Z-A: "Mr. Khan, here is your favourite jam toast-Zoya style (she had drawn hearts on the toast). And to celebrate the occasion here is a shayari: Jam ne Toast se Kaha, Jam ne Toast se kaha...Tum mera dost aur mein tera. Hum dono milke karenge six pack ka roast".

A-Z: "Thank You Ms. Farroukhi. You should print the poems".

Z-A: "Mr. Khan there is no need to mock me. I know my poems are beautiful and to understand it, YOU NEED TO HAVE A HEART".

Asad looked up at Zoya in a challenging manner and said "ARE YOU SAYING I AM HEARTLESS. DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU THAT I AM NOT?".

Zoya had not expected the tone and expression. She brushed the longing in heart aside and asked him "Coffee".

Asad smiled at Zoya's discomfort. He was enjoying the tease. Courting her again would be fun.

Zoya poured coffee into Asad's mug. As she was not used to the saree, the palla kept slipping. As she was pouring coffee, the saree palla slipped again. Zoya was embarrassed. For Asad, it was a sight for sore eyes. He got up and helped her with the palla. They looked at each other-Mitwa moment. He leaned to kiss her when they heard "MOM" "DAD".

Ammi and the kids had returned. Asad moved away from Zoya and Zoya ran into the kitchen. Armaan rushed to his mom and wanted a drink as he was thirsty. He wanted soda (pepsi/coke) but Zoya refused. She insisted that he drink a healthier option. Both started arguing. Asad had given up on the MOM-SON relationship. He was a Mama's boy.

Meanwhile, Zainab had rushed to her Abbu. She kissed him on the cheek and laid her face on his chest. She read with him although she did not understand a word. To Asad, this was paradise. His six packs had a much better use than to be mocked by Ms. Farroukhi. He asked her about the park and Zainab shared all the park happenings. She was Daddy's girl.

Armaan returned with water melon juice. He kissed his dad with his juice filled lips. Asad winced at the sight. His daughter got off him to fetch a juice for her and her DadiNi (Dadi+Nani). Thank God, his daughter was not selfish.

Armaan started his nonstop chatter (like mom like son). Zoya returned with the coffee and poured it into the mug. She and Asad shared an eye lock (Mitwa moment again). Both were so lost that Zoya had not realized that her saree edge was in his coffee mug.

Armaan to Zoya: "Mom, your thing is in Dad's mug. It is all stained Mom". Zainab giggled.

Zoya and Asad broke the eye-lock. Zoya was so upset that she could not manage a saree. It had been stained and she had to change. What would Mr. Khan think of domestic capabilities? She did not want to be just a good mother. She also wanted to be a good partner to Asad Ahmed Khan. She wanted him to think she was worth him.

In the Bed room:

Zoya felt so sad that she had tears in her eyes and kept staring her wardrobe. She did not hear the knock so Asad walked in. He called out to her and when she turned he saw the tears. He failed to understand the reason behind the tears; hence, asked her. She told him and he smiled.

Z-A: "Mr. Khan, why are you smiling? I am sure you are feeling triumphant that I cannot handle a saree but let me tell you that I can. I will get onto the internet and figure a way out".

A-Z (walked close to her): "Zoya (he called her Zoya), it does not matter if you wear a saree or salwar or jeans. To me, your happiness matters. This is not YOU. I want the old Ms. Farroukhi back. If you are comfortable in jeans and shirts, so be it".

Zoya was speechless. She nearly fainted at his words. Allah Mia, what happened to Akudu Ahmed Khan…in a way she missed the old Asad.

Z-A: "Thanks Mr. Khan. Yes, I will be more comfortable in jeans and shirts but I assure you when I am outside the house I will wear salwars "sometimes". (Asad moaned at sometimes). If you can change so can I. BUT I want you to consider Najma wearing jeans also".

Asad sighed. When he gave in a bit she asked for the world. He agreed on the condition that Najma would be careful about the attire. Zoya agreed. 

Asad left to her to change although he did not want to. He had something else in mind but that would be for later. As he shut the door, he could hear her sing "Every heart in my dream, I hear you and feel you". He thought "she had changed him and he her. When in love, change is inevitable".

(Chapter III soon. Hope you enjoy it. I want to give special credit to Zan 101 for the banner and for helping me to make the FF user friendly). Next update on Monday.

The following 143 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10div2602iliveyoulakhanikomalGulrukhsweety3773payakatanmayananyarimsssssstomchi94KKPRIYAZushiiPamHanoomanraishimax_thakkerarhi-love17faariah22sherien81Evalinadewdrops27arn4vkhushianoognasony1990xyzw231nada_aHira.MohanAshlena8ONAegoIqbal_009piyushimanjusha_92Bhumika18virensbigj66Aphroditeridhima_017AmaZaynGirlAnubhooti_PMvinfffCuriousmindarna753janestone6day_lilyIPKKND_Pyaarqwerty012crazy5fee-feehummi16KaBhiQHAsYaRosered1pinkksbenazGeet_Haparthpathak31bindassscappacuino5Indidesiangelgirl_aimmigreat549849565007-Sathya7n-Amina...Manan_1D_Zaynzara1ksg-SilverSparkle-sakshiAkandygroveraman93Kaya13Aishah8MissAsiansnehasyaSaHillover101momai14aashiqua-Siaa-Chinnu.MunnuPixieFlamevijayata123mischiefchibi_deeairock321blessed4aroosheeFimmybaublesfriendsalldesirjazmeenParneetSJULIELTANVI_SEXYrsk16rads73937Gudduluvs4ever4loveksenMadame_Noddyrithika2012WhenInRomeEnchantressAsya_KaJen-Prinky-life4mesheilasandhu--Mirage--anopamaakaswanmochhugLuvUAsYacool_sriCeondaisydee425enriqueprincess101Gurmeet4DrashtiMaaneet099Manasi_16sammy4umeow23urvisainiRach.krati5zan101...Smile...prettyasjen-Laiba-InfinitiesABBY92Nithiya95...OohLaLa...viya.mallik4evaasifiqbalshraneebMisHumptyDumpty-CRJ-sonia555_Oishi_--Mahima---Mrinalini-shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-Linsie

Curiousmind Senior Member
Curiousmind
Curiousmind

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I love your story and the family life of Asya!
...OohLaLa... IF-Sizzlerz
...OohLaLa...
...OohLaLa...

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Loved the update..the banner is beautiful.update soon
4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I am loving the sequel.  Both first two parts were wonderful.  You have not rushed into their ideal relationship and you have manged to show that they are taking time to understand each other.  

You are bringing them together slowly and helping them understand each other.  Love it.

Oh, I have to say that I loved the surprise you put in the first chapter.  I understood Zoya being upset that her son was kind of rude but the way you linked it to Asad's earlier accusations at Zoya, was brilliant! 

Pls continue!
sammy4u IF-Rockerz
sammy4u
sammy4u

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
awesome part dear

Go to top