Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa FF: Marital Bliss (Reposted on Demand) (Page 20)

SaHillover101 Goldie
SaHillover101
SaHillover101

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome update! Loved the fact that it was quite lengthy! Great workk! And can't wait to read the next update now :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deea

inajnar Goldie
inajnar
inajnar

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Loved it !! Wonderfully written
Aishah8 Goldie
Aishah8
Aishah8

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update wow asad wants another child already fast! Can't wait for next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anubhooti_P

soniaanna Goldie
soniaanna
soniaanna

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

fantastic update, good razia got her share

sammy4u IF-Rockerz
sammy4u
sammy4u

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
awesome part dear
loved it 
meow23 IF-Rockerz
meow23
meow23

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
nice prt..
luvd de twisttt..
sowmy18 Goldie
sowmy18
sowmy18

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
awesome!please post the next part soon!Smile
UK_VS Senior Member
UK_VS
UK_VS

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
New AsYa FF: Marital Bliss (sequel to AsYa OS/FF Six years later); Click here to read my OS

Chapter I: Page 1, Chapter II: Page 9, Chapter III: Page, Chapter IV: Page: 16

Background: Zoya and Asad meet after six years. They are parents to twins-Zainab and Armaan (born out of wedlock). Asad and Zoya find out the truth about each other and get married.

This is the sequel titled "Marital Bliss". I will not be able to PM…sorry. Next Update on Monday.

Chapter V: The cat returns

Zoya and Asad had become the Khans, a power couple. They had their hands full with parties and twins. Zoya's vivaciousness matched Asad's seriousness.

Asad had legally adopted Armaan and Zainab as his kids. It was mere formality as Zoya and he did not want questions to be raised on their identity and lineage. Asad showered his wife and children with love and never left them wanting for his attention. Dilshad was a happy grand-ma. For Asad, Zoya was the best thing to happen and for Zoya, Asad was her life. No doubt Zainab was her father's princess and Armaan the ladies' man. Asad loved his kids: Zainab was his soul whilst Armaan his life. For Zoya, her kids meant the world.

Life was smooth sailing YET something was missing. Zoya and Asad were yet to become one again BUT this was soon to change. Asad's devious plan was in progress.

One morning:

The kids were at school, Najma at work (Zoya had supported her) and Zoya was working part time on a photo-documentation project so had stepped out. Just as Asad was to leave for work the doorbell rang. Dilshad opened the door and was dumbstruck. It was Tanveer.

When he saw her, Asad was furious. What was she doing here? Tanveer smiled but all she got was a cold stare. In her bid to gain power, fame and money, she had lost out on a precious friendship and a loving family. In addition, she missed out on a beautiful friend such as Zoya. If Tanveer had supported Zoya, she would have gained and not lost. Dilshad invited Tanveer much to Asad's chagrin.

A-T: "Tanveer, I thought we had settled all between us. What do you want? I am happily married and please do not interfere or interrupt my life. If you need more money, you should have called and I would have credited it into your account. Please stay away".

T-A: "Asad, I am not here for money. I am here for justice. I realize that I used you to get to Razia Bi but in in the process lost out on our friendship. Jammy, Nikat, my daughter needs her father's name. You need to help me"

(if you read my earlier FF: he and Tanveer had never consummated so the child was not his)

T (continues): "Jammy, I want Imran to pay for his misdeeds and need your support. Please Asad, you and Kalla are the only family. Please do not refuse"

Asad was confused. Tannu was his childhood friend and for him relationships and friendships still held meaning. He was in two minds but then he heard a voice.

"I am sorry Tanveer but Mr. Khan will not help you." Asad looked up and saw a fuming Zoya. Zoya was upset to see Tanveer in her house. How dare she return and how DARE she ask for her husband's help? Tanveer was stunned. Zoya had never spoken to her in a rude manner.

A-Z: "Ms. Farroukhi, I suggest you stay out of this. You understand that Nusrat is my half-sister and your relation. If Imran has not been honest then I think we should let Nusrat decide"

Zoya was raving MAD. Did Mr. Khan ask her to stay out this? How dare he? No. She would not as it had to do with her family.

Z-A: "Mr. Khan, I am sorry but I will not stay out it. This has to do with my home, my husband and my family's name which is at stake. Phupi has suffered enough. No more. If Tanveer has issues then she should take it up with Razia Bi. As you know Tanveer is her ardent follower. Tanveer, we treat guests well in our house so please have lunch and leave. Tanveer, Jammy will not be sandwiched between you and Razia. That's it."

Tanveer was enraged. How dare Zoya treat her like this? She pointed out to Zoya that if Asad does not help her then she would reveal Zoya's identity to the world. She would create problems for Asad, her and the kids. Zoya was hopping mad.

Z-T: "I do not care if you reveal my identity to the world. I do not give a damn about the problems you will create for me. I have faced enough problems that these seem minor (Asad winced as he heard it. His Zoya had endured so much). But my husband and my mother-in-law will not be insulted or humiliated further. As a favour, Tanveer, I will help you out as a woman and mother. I will talk to my father. I rather be shown the door than Mr. Khan or Phupi"

Asad and Dilshad were stumped. This facet to Zoya was new. Asad felt touched as Zoya had addressed him as "my husband". God, he had waited so long for the moment. He wanted to hug and kiss the living daylights out of her. He so desperately Tanveer out of the house as he wanted to take Zoya into his arms and room but it would have to wait. Asad Ahmed Khan had turned into a die-hard romantic.

Zoya and Tanveer left for the Siddiqui household.

At the Siddiqui Household:

Razia was shocked to see Zoya and Tanveer. Zoya called out to her Abbu. Siddiqui had a special connection with Zoya. Razia had been unable to break it or them. She had lost everything dear to her. Now further humiliation waited. Zoya informed Siddiqui about Imran and his dalliance with Tanveer, Razia's knowledge and insults and the black magic incident. The entire household was speechless. Siddiqui realized that the past had caught up and devastated all. He had sacrificed his happiness for his family, he had played along with Razia's misdeeds and now none in his family were happy. He had lost his love, his daughter while Rashid had lost his love, his children due to Razia. Rashid also realized that he had lost everything and everyone dear to him. He was trapped in a loveless marriage with a nave woman. The price he paid for not being courageous.

Siddiqui took pride that his chand Zoya had spread happiness.  Zoya walked out of the house, never to look back and left Tanveer to sort the mess. She had enough and wanted to run into Asad's arms.

As she ran out of the lane, she missed seeing the black SUV. The car swerved and Asad stepped out (just like their second encounter). Unlike then, when they had fought Zoya ran into his arms and he hugged her tight. She was in tears and he let her cry.

He wanted her to let the tears flow so that he could wipe it. She wanted to erase his hurt caused by the past. He ached at her agony. She was shattered as he was in pain. He was restless as she was distraught. She was devastated as he was broken.

Zoya looked at Asad and he at her. Slowly, he bent to kiss her tears and then kissed her. She gave into his kiss as they belonged to each other. Her simplicity complemented his complexity. They were SOULMATES IN LOVE AND IN PAIN. The passion would continue not only in this lifetime but for the next seven lifetimes. Zoya and Asad Ahmed Khan were forever.

(Chapter VI will be dedicated only to AsYa and I had a reason to bring in Tanveer. It will be unveiled in the next chapter). I hope I did not disappoint you.

The following 130 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21iliveyoulakhanikomaltanmayananyashruthikustrimsssssstomchi94dawn08achha67pa24703987haro170arhi-love17faariah22raishimottalinilorinasangeethbalacheeky_maddydewdrops27arn4vkhushianoognaPRINCESS19gem1606chandana123AphroditehillySWAN123Curiousmindarna753janestone6BloomingbudIPKKND_Pyaarday_lilysumatra1234manjusha_92shaheerdiwaniSajilishacrazy5fee-feeJoavssk9garimaksgianAsya6shobakvcappacuino5..NIDA...9849565007aleenaansarihummi16Geet_Habindassspinkksbenazangelgirl_aAlveena12Jassiegmarcoe-SilverSparkle-Amina...Manan_1D_ZaynnishithasharmaDivi.Caman93kandygroverEkPagliLadkivijayata123aish-auChinnu.MunnuPixieFlameMissAsiansnehasyaAishah8momai14kshre25Neetu2825irock321inajnarchibi_deeablessed4maria_awanaroosheeFimmybaublesfriendsalljazmeenParneetSJULIELfanrayalatanziarads73937Gudduluvsksen-Prinky-rithika2012EnchantressWhenInRome-RM-akaswanMissSparklinganopama--Mirage--cool_srienriqueawesomeGurmeet4Drashtihelen_of_troydaisydee425sam.sammy4umeow23krati5urvisainiRach.keenu_kkzan101prettyasjen...Smile...InfinitiesABBY92LyssaPie...OohLaLa...Nithiya95viya.mallik4evashruti46asifiqbalshMisHumptyDumptyraneeb-Mrinalini-MysticRiver-RohitMaxwell-Linsie

Go to top