Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa FF: Marital Bliss (Reposted on Demand) (Page 16)

zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
WOW... Superb update.. I love U zoya..she managed everyone well...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pa24703987

blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Great part
Waiting for the next part
hummi16 Senior Member
hummi16
hummi16

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Nyc update xxx cnt w8 for da nxt 1 xxx

Edited by hummi16 - 15 April 2013 at 3:41pm
kimlee Senior Member
kimlee
kimlee

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
i love this story do continue soon !!!
irock321 Goldie
irock321
irock321

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Adorable...like totally adorable! omg Awww!!! Perfect! 
soniaanna Goldie
soniaanna
soniaanna

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
When is he next part coming up?, waiting eagerly
UK_VS Senior Member
UK_VS
UK_VS

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged

New AsYa FF: Marital Bliss (sequel to AsYa OS/FF Six years later); Click here to read my OS

Index: Chapter I: Page 1, Chapter II: Page 9, Chapter III: Page, Chapter IV: Page: 16-17

Background: Zoya and Asad meet after six years. They are parents to twins-Zainab and Armaan (born out of wedlock). Asad and Zoya find out the truth about each other and get married.

This is the sequel titled "Marital Bliss". I will not be able to PM…sorry. Next Update on Friday.

Chapter IV: The Lion Roars

The Asad Khans had settled into a routine. The new challenge was the kids' admission. Zoya wanted them to be in a mixed school (co-education) while Asad was keen on convents (either only boys or only girls). As usual their thoughts refused to match. Zoya insisted on a co-educational school as in New York. Zoya had approached a reputed school in Bhopal and they were willing as Armaan and Zainab were intelligent and bright kids. Since Zoya knew her husband very well, she enlisted Phupi help. Asad had no choice but to agree. Hence, the kids began their education in the best school in Bhopal. In a few days, Armaan had become the IT boy and Zainab the most sought in the school.

The twin's birthday was approaching and there much to do. If Armaan wanted a super hero theme Zainab wanted a Princess theme. Dilshad decided that they would have both as it was a special occasion. For Dilshad and Zoya it was so special that they went overboard with the invites. Asad was hopping mad as he wanted a cosy party. He had given up on his wife a long back and now he gave up on his mother too.

In the mall:

Few days before the birthday, Zoya and Asad had taken the kids shopping. As usual Armaan was restless and ran around the mall. Since Zoya was busy with Zainab, Asad excused himself as he was bored too. He kept a watch on his son as he kept prancing and dancing in the mall. Passerbys commented on Armaan cuteness and Asad felt proud (he was just like his mum). Zainab had stepped out to play with Armaan as Zoya was still shopping. Asad received a work call but kept a watch on his kids.

Suddenly, he saw Armaan had gone still with a slight fear in his eyes. His daughter Zainab came ahead of Armaan like she was protecting him. He held her hand like he was shielding her. Asad glanced at the direction and saw Razia Siddqui approaching them with an evil glint in her eyes. Asad was pained yet proud to see his kids look out for each other. She had seen the kids but she had not seen Asad Ahmed Khan.

When Razia saw the kids; something happened inside of her. She wanted to them out but Allah was unwilling to help her. Hence, she thought she would scare them. It did not matter to her if they were Asad's kids, the mother and the kids were still in India. But she had not seen Asad. As she walked towards the kids with a smirk, she realized that there was huge rock standing between them and her. As she looked up she saw a FUMING ASAD. She was shocked out of her wits.

A-R: "What are you doing here, Razia Bi? Are you here shopping or are your following my wife and kids"

R-A: "Asad Mia, please. I am shopping. As you know your brother Ayaan is going to be a father so I am shopping for my daughter. You have problem. Unlike your wife, my daughter will be giving birth to the legitimate Khan-Siddiqui grand-child so I want it to be special" (She had insulted Zoya, Zainab and Armaan in one go. This further made Asad mad).

Asad turned to his kids and asked them to be with Zoya. The kids obeyed.

A-R: "Razia Bi, your daughter's child might be the legitimate Khan-Siddiqui grand-child BUT Zoya and Armaan are Dilshad Khan's grand-children. Also they are Siddiqui's favourite grand-children I would suggest that you STAY AWAY from my wife and kids. If you do not, then you might NOT LIVE to watch your grand-child grow up. I promise you that I will RUIN you. Your daughter hates you; your son-in-law hates you and I promise you that if you do NOT STOP then I will ensure your husband hates you. Can you live with his hatred? The one sure thing is your husband loved Zoya's mother. He was willing to leave you and his family behind for her. Imagine if I were to tell him that you were hurting his favourite daughter Zoya and her children? What would he do to you, Razia Bi? Also Zoya is no longer a Farrouki or a Siddiqui. She is a Khan now. She is Mrs. Asad Ahmed Khan. She is my wife and Dilshad Khan's daughter-in-law so I suggest that you stay out of her way and also mine".

Razia was petrified of Dilshad and Asad. If her husband found out he would kick her out in a minute.

Asad also glared at her and said "Razia Bi, consider this my first and last warning. The next time, I will not warn, I will just act". Now, Razia was truly scared and she decided not to torment Zoya or the kids.

Asad had calmed as he saw Zoya and the kids laughing. Her killer smile has such a soothing effect on him. Zoya showed him all the shopping she had done and NOW she had more to finish. Asad sighed.

In the night:

Armaan screamed waking the entire house-hold. He was hysterical as he had a nightmare about Razia and watching her brother in pain, Zainab started crying. Phupi and Zoya were trying to calm Armaan while Najma and Asad were working on Zainab. Asad could not watch his daughter cry, so he carried her to his room. He wiped her tears and rocked her. Zainab felt safe and loved in her Abbu's arms. Before long she was in deep sleep. Asad was hurt that he had not been there to wipe their tears earlier on. But that's it. He carried Zainab to Zoya's room. Armaan had fallen asleep in Dilshad's arms. Asad placed a sleeping Zainab and requested Najma to watch her. He asked Zoya to accompany him and she did. She sensed Asad was in a foul temper.

Asad drove like a mad hatter to the Siddiqui house-hold. Zoya tried to stop him but in vain. Asad could not be stopped. The household had woken up to the screeching tyres and they were stunned to watch Asad and Zoya. Asad ignored Rashid Khan and directed his tirade to Siddiqui.

A-S: "Mr. Siddiqui, what would take for your wife to stop haunting my wife and my kids? Your wife successfully ruined my father BUT ask her to stay away from my wife and kids? If she dared to hurt them once more, I will hurt her so bad that she will not know"

Siddiqui was stunned at Asad's anger. He glared at Razia and she cowed down. She knew her time was up.

S-A: "Asad Mia, in the past, I have sinned but assure you that my wife will not harm my daughter or my grand-kids in the future. I will ensure that if she does that she will pay a price"

Hearing all this, Humeira went into labour. The entire household was tensed but Zoya handled it well. She took Humeira through her contractions till the doctor arrived. Humeira gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Asad was the only one ignorant about birth. When Zoya had given birth to their kids, Humeira and Ayaan were with her. Zoya was playing with her niece. She asked Humeira and Ayaan on a name. In unison both replied "Asya Ayaan Khan" (credit to us for naming the couple AsYa).

Zoya was stunned "AsYa".

Ayaan said "She is named after our favourite people As from Asad and Ya from Zoya". He winked.

Zoya laughed and carried the baby to Asad. Asad was hesitant as he never held a new born. Zoya helped him carry her. He felt her hands in his holding the baby. As he watched Zoya cooing with the baby, he knew that he wanted them to have another child. A devious plan formed in his mind.

The next morning, Razia wanted to hold her grandchild. Humeira stopped her.

H-R "Ammi, I am an Ammi now and understand the motive behind your actions.  But as a mother, I also know that I would never hurt or use people like you.  I want you to stay out of my life and my daughter's. I do not want your evil influence on her".

Razia was shocked. Humeira had kicked her out of her life. As she was walking down, Siddiqui stopped her and said "Razia, after last night, I have decided that you will remain in this house as a member BUT as of today you are no longer my wife. You and I will stay in different rooms and please stay out of my life"

When the Lion roared, he had swallowed her very being. Razia Siddhqui had become a broken woman.

(Hope you enjoyed the lengthy chapter and Chapter V on Friday as I am travelling)

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21iliveyoulakhanikomalsakuno1tanmayananyarimsssssstomchi94Manellachha67pa24703987faariah22raishiarhi-love17mottaliMisha92nilorinaEvalinaharo170sangeethbaladewdrops27arn4vkhushianoognaarhi_rulesdaleneAnubhooti_Pchandana123piyushimanjusha_92sweetoneAphroditebigj66Bhumika18Mvinfffday_lilyarhifandebiBloomingbudIPKKND_Pyaararna753janestone6fee-feeKaBhiQHAsYaCuriousmindhummi16parthpathak31benazAsya6Geet_Haangelgirl_aimmigreat54..NIDA...Amina...Jassieg-SilverSparkle-kandygroversowmy18snehasyaaashiquaSaHillover101MissAsianAishah8soniaannavijayata123Chinnu.MunnuPixieFlamemischiefrennieshivi17inajnaroaz30blessed4rosamaleFimmybaublesfriendsallmaria_awanParneetSjazmeenrads73937fanrayaGudduluvsksenEnchantresslife4mepenfriend28sheilasandhu-RM-anopamaakaswanMissSparklingCeoncool_sridaisydee425enriqueawesomeSyed695Maaneet099sammy4umeow23urvisainihelen_of_troyGurmeet4Drashticrazy4KASH_ARprettyasjen-Laiba-InfinitiesABBY92LyssaPie...OohLaLa...Nithiya95viya.mallik4evaasifiqbalshraneebMisHumptyDumpty-CRJ--Mrinalini---Mahima--shanakyasharanMysticRiver-RohitMaxwell-

Gudduluvs IF-Dazzler
Gudduluvs
Gudduluvs

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Wow luvd it.thnks 4 d update...

Go to top