Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa FF: Marital Bliss (Reposted on Demand) (Page 13)

hummi16 Senior Member
hummi16
hummi16

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Amazing update xx luved it xxx cnt w8 4 da nxt update xxx

SaHillover101 Goldie
SaHillover101
SaHillover101

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Awesome update! Loving the story! Can't wait til Monday for the next update :)
UK_VS Senior Member
UK_VS
UK_VS

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

New AsYa FF: Marital Bliss (sequel to AsYa OS/FF Six years later); Click here to read my OS . This is the sequel titled "Marital Bliss".

Index: Chapter I: Page 1, Chapter II: Page 9, Chapter III: Page 13

Background: Zoya and Asad meet after six years. They are parents to twins-Zainab and Armaan (born out of wedlock). Asad and Zoya find out the truth about each other and get married.

I will not be able to PM'sorry. Next Update on Wednesday (owing to work).

Chapter III: In a Black and White world, enters Colour

Asad and Zoya had completed a month of marriage. The first month had been eventful and weird in many ways. The kids and the mother had taken over Asad's life and he used to return home early to be with them. His Ammi was the happiest.  Dilshad had NOT thought of Rashid in a long time. Zoya and the kids had brought so much COLOR in their lives. Asad had never been happier and to a mother, this was so satisfying. Her daughter-in-law was one in a million...for Zoya, Dilshad was more than a mother-in-law. She was a mother. Zoya continued calling her Phupi as the name denoted love and trust.

Sunday morning:

The Khans had finished breakfast. Armaan and Zainab were playing whilst the women were chatting and watching T.V. Asad had returned to his room to read. The doorbell rings and Najma opens it to see Rashid and Shireen. Najma is stunned. Before Dilshad or Najma or Zoya could respond, the kids run to Rashid and bring them in. Armaan starts to chatter with his grandfather.

Hearing the noise Asad comes out and is angered yet pained. He cannot forget the hurt caused by Rashid Khan and his wife Shireen. There was a time this lady accused his Ammi of black magic. The living room was tensed and an eerie silence followed. Asad stomped into his room and he is FURIOUS. Dilshad tries to call out to BUT her voice fails her. Zoya follows Asad into his room.

Z-A: "Mr. Khan, there was no need to stomp out of the room in such a manner. Where are your manners? You should know that in our home, we treat guests with respect? And your Abbu and Shireen Appa are family. You should have not have done it".

A-Z: "Ms. Farroukhi, do you know that man has caused us so much pain and ache? Why is here? We never invited him. And his wife blamed my Ammi for using black magic. After all that Ammi has done for her. How dare?" (But deep down Asad was happy as Zoya had said "our home")

Z-A: "Mr. Khan, I understand that Shireen apa is weak and naive. But she was under the influence of her sister-in-law. We know that Razia Bi is an evil influence on all. In the past, she blackmailed your Abbu into marrying Shireen, she threatened Ayaan with dire consequences, hurt me and now our kids. She is capable of murder. She denied me a childhood yet I have no hard feelings. In a similar manner, one cannot blame your father. He was looking out for you, Phupi and Najma".

A-Z: "Ms. Farroukhi, please do not defend Rashid Khan. He is not a man worth mentioning in this house; MY HOUSE, sorry OUR HOUSE. If you feel that he is an honourable man, then I suggest you leave my room. I cannot forget or forgive him. I am not like you. To me the past has affected my present. You should know as I have hurt you the most"

Z-A: "Mr. Khan, everyone deserves a second chance. Yes, your past has made you the cold hearted person (he was hurt but she placed her hand in his with a warm smile; she was teasing him). You have not let go of the past; hence, you are still hurting. Rashid Khan might not have been a GOOD FATHER but he has been a GREAT GRAND-FATHER. Your children love him as he has taken care of their needs. Mr. Khan, I did not visit India often but whenever I did and or through some one, he would send gifts for the kids".

A-Z: "Of course he did. He thought they were Ayaan's kids. Please Ms. Farroukhi, I cannot accept your justification about him. During the black magic incident, why did he let his second wife get away with it? Do you know how hurt Ammi was? If you did then you would not be defending him"

Z-A: "What makes you think he did not? If Shireen appa was influenced by the EVIL WITCH then who do you think got her out of the spell? Shireen appa has been insecure about Phupi as she knows that your ABBU has loved only Phupi. The EVIL WITCH played with her emotions and insecurities. Your abbu had to pay the price again. He lost Phupi yet he did it to save her. If he had not Shireen appa would have become worse. She is a weakling and is not as strong or mature as Phupi. When your ABBU left Phupi, she brought you and Najma on her own. Well. You turned to be good kids. You think Shireen appa could have done that? I think NOT. My Phupi is the best"

(Asad amazed at the mutual admiration society that had been formed between Ammi and Zoya. Both defended each other and at times he felt jealous. He laughed at the way Zoya had called Razia B an EVIL WITCH. The Armaan influence)

Z-A: "Mr. Khan, why are you smiling. What is so funny?"

A-Z: "Ms. Farroukhi, EVIL WITCH? I get your point but I cannot give Rashid Khan another chance. He needs to stay away from Ammi and my family. Get it".

Z-A: "Mr. Khan, are you sure".

A-Z: "Yes"

Z-A: "Then Mr. Khan, I should NOT have given you a second chance. After our past, the kids and I should have returned to New York. But here we are. We have given you and us a second chance. We are happy about it, right? If I had lived in the past as you are, do you realize what we would have missed? Mr. Khan, I am not saying that you have to be best buddies with your Abbu but you could treat him better for Phupi and the kids. After all he is her husband and her first love. The kids will also be happy as their grandfather is an integral part of their lives. You cannot deny them their grandfather"

(Asad was stunned at the logic. His wife had proved herself again. He walked towards her, pulled her into his arms and kissed her on the fore-head).

Asad said "Thank You MRS. KHAN. You have sorted a few things for me". (Zoya was speechless as he had called her Mrs. Khan. There was a good ring to it).

Asad and Zoya stepped into the living room. Rashid and Shireen stood up to leave but Asad requested them have tea with them.

At this opportune moment: Armaan asked Zoya "Mom, why does grand pa have two grand mas". Everyone was still as no-one had an answer.

Zoya, (the quick thinker) responded "Allah Mia, What is wrong with you? Should you not be happy that you have two grand-mas and not one?"

Armaan: "But, why MOM?"

Zoya to Armaan "Well, Allah loves you and Zainab a lot. He thought Armaan is nice but a naughty kid. So he needs not one but two grand-mas to love him and take care of him. Now, Dadi's make your favourite dish, DD takes you the park and this Dadi gives you gifts. It makes you happy. Zainab: do you not get twice more books, dresses and games. Is it not double the fun and double the treat?"

Armaan and Zainab said: "Yes".

Zoya: "You should not be complaining that you have two Dadis, two Abbus, two Ammis and of course three aunts. More the merrier"

Armaan and Zainab were convinced. Armaan ran to all and hugged them. The simple innocent act melted the hostility and hatred in the room.

DD and Najma with Armaan headed to the kitchen. Rashid and Shireen played with Armaan and Zainab.

Asad returned to his room and his wife went to check on him. He looked at his wife lovingly. His BEST MISTAKE was Zoya Farroukhi. She had proved to him that she was his perfect SOULMATE. She had brought COLOUR into his BLACK AND WHITE WORLD. He held his hand to her and she gave him hers.

This time Mrs. and Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan had eyes only for each other.  

(Hope you enjoyed the lengthy chapter and Chapter IV soon. Hope you enjoy it. I want to give special credit to Zan 101 for the banner and for helping me to make the FF user friendly).

Edited by UK_VS - 14 April 2013 at 10:47pm

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21iliveyousumi209tanmayananyarimsssssstomchi94zinaiManellpa24703987asya96585PamHanoomanraishiarhi-love17faariah22Mahi982Evalinasangeethbalacheeky_maddyarn4vkhushianoognadalenePRINCESS19Iqbal_009manjusha_92AmaZaynGirlchandana123bigj66Bhumika18virensAphroditeshami810Mvinfffday_lilyAnubhooti_PBloomingbudIPKKND_Pyaararna753janestone6Curiousmindcrazy5fee-feeKaBhiQHAsYahummi16Alveena12pinkksbenazGeet_Haparthpathak31cappacuino5garimaksgianimmigreat54..NIDA...9849565007aleenaansariAmina...-SilverSparkle-Jassiegkandygroveraman93snehasyaAishah8soniaannaMissAsianvijayata123Chinnu.MunnuPixieFlameirock321mischiefSamaira32rennieblessed4baublesfriendsallJULIELParneetSrads73937rosamaleTANVI_SEXYrsk16fanrayaGudduluvsksenWhenInRomeRarepearl4ever4loveMadame_Noddylife4mesheilasandhuanopama--Mirage--LuvUAsYaakaswancool_sridaisydee425Maaneet099enriquemeow23sam.sammy4uGurmeet4Drashtizan101keenu_kkcrazy4KASH_ARprettyasjen-Laiba--DavneetKaur-ABBY92LyssaPieNithiya95viya.mallik4evaasifiqbalshraneebMisHumptyDumpty-CRJ-_Oishi_--Mahima---Mrinalini-shanakyasharanLinsie

soniaanna Goldie
soniaanna
soniaanna

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
great ,waiting fo the next part
AmaZaynGirl Senior Member
AmaZaynGirl
AmaZaynGirl

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Dis was the best...supalky 4 dis updte...luvd it..atlast he realisd dat zoya is a perfect fit 4 him n his family...looking 4wrd 4 the nxt part...updte asap
life4me IF-Dazzler
life4me
life4me

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Very nice.
meow23 IF-Rockerz
meow23
meow23

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
amzng prt.. so wantd to see asad's reaction wen zoya tld armaan dnt complain wen u have two abbu's does dat mean dey call ayaan also abbu kya?.. luvd de way zoya delt wid de entire thng
ksen IF-Dazzler
ksen
ksen

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Very nice.

Go to top