AsYa FF: Marital Bliss (Reposted on Demand) - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
Luved the update xxx cnt w8 4 da next one xx want 2 knw wat tanveers plan is xxx plzzz update quickly xxx
Posted: 11 years ago
cant wait for monday both for he update and the episode
Posted: 10 years ago

New AsYa FF: Marital Bliss (sequel to AsYa OS/FF Six years later); Click here to read my OS

Chapter I: Page 1, Chapter II: Page 9, Chapter III: Page, Chapter IV: Page: 16; Chapter V: Page 20

Background: Zoya and Asad meet after six years. They are parents to twins-Zainab and Armaan (born out of wedlock). Asad and Zoya find out the truth about each other and get married.

This is the sequel titled "Marital Bliss". I will not be able to PM…sorry. Next Update on Monday.

Chapter VI: Qubool Hai

Asad had begun making his plans to get Zoya.

Phase I: It started with Tanveer. When Tannu had called him, he refused to take or return her calls. Hence, Tanveer visited him. Asad knew Zoya would get jealous as she had in the past. While he disliked Tannu, he took the risk as he wanted to watch Zoya get jealous and she did.

Now, phase II: Summer break had begun and the kids were off to New York to be with Zoya's folks. Asad and Zoya had decided that the kids would not be cut off from family and friends in the U.S; hence, every summer they would visit them. BUT this time Asad surprised his Ammi and Tamatar also with tickets. His excuse was that Zoya's Appi had selected grooms for Najma and he wanted Ammi to meet the grooms and the families. He had convinced Zainab to coerce Dilshad into the trip and she did. His daughter was his replica but she had Zoya's scheming brain. Armaan needed his DD so Dilshad gave in. She and Najma were so excited and happy. Asad and Zoya would join later or so Zoya thought but Asad had different plans. Zoya was thrilled as her Phupi and Tamatar would see her life and spend time with her family and friends. Overall, the Khan household was a picture of fun and happiness and a contrast to the Siddiqui household.

The kids, Dilshad and Tamatar had left for the U.S. They would be gone for two months. In the two months Asad had made plans to court and woo Zoya. He had involved his brother Ayaan and Humeira in the plan. Every morning, Asad would make coffee and breakfast for Zoya and him. Zoya was surprised that her Akudu Khan was such a good cook and Zoya would please him by keeping a clean house, making fun, getting him to watch movies and reciting shayaris. She would also invite Ayaan and Humeira to join the melee. Every day was a new day for them as they re-discovered their love. If Zoya had become Asad's habit, Asad had become Zoya's routine.

The evening:

As Zoya entered her house, she was stunned. The house was decorated in pink roses and the song "Bol Halke Halke" was playing. On the dining table was a huge blueberry cheesecake and kachoris. Out of the blue, her Miya handed her coffee. Zoya was speechless. Her Akudu Khan had become Romeo Khan. Asad pulled out the chair for Zoya. Zoya was so hungry that before Asad could feed her she started to gobble the Kachoris and cheesecake. Asad was stumped. His wife was such a foodie. Zoya made a mess and as usual Asad began clearing it. Suddenly, Zoya excused herself and Asad was shocked and sad. He thought that Zoya was upset BUT his misgivings were mitigated.

Zoya returned draped in a black and red net saree with a low back blouse. Her only jewellery was the diamond ring. She looked amazing and Asad wanted her so bad. Zoya blushed under Asad's glance. She went up to him and asked him to dance. They did dance on the song that brought them together on the fateful bhang night.

Asad and Zoya were so in love. Asad carried Zoya in his arms into his room. Zoya had not realized until he placed her on his bed. Zoya tried to run but Asad stopped her. Zoya was not sure as Asad had never told her that he loved her. Slowly, Asad went up to her:

A-Z: "Ms. Farroukhi, why are you still running away from me? I am not a monster or a demon that is going to eat you. I just want to set things right between us. Will you not give me the chance?

Z-A: "Mr. Khan, I am not running away from you but from myself. I do not want to trap you in a one sided marriage. Like you, I am using my head to try not to fall in love with a man who might not love me. I am tired of listening to my heart that beats for you. Mr. Khan, you know I love you but do you?

A-Z: "Ms. Farroukhi, you and I have been through so much in the past. When you were not in my life, do you know what got me through? Your memories: your attempts to make things right, your need to make me happy, your silly poems and last but not the least, your killer smile. You taught me to smile, you showed me colour, and you mended my heart and soul. I married you. Is it not enough?

Z-A: "Mr. Khan, you married me for the kids. You wanted to correct a mistake…trust me our kids were not a mistake. They kept me going in my moments of despair and darkness as they were ours. Zain reminded me you. I appreciate the gesture but I want to be married for love. Mr. Khan, I have never had a family and now I want to have one of my own".

A-Z: "Ms. Farroukhi, you have a family. You have a phupi who loves you as a daughter, a sister who adores you, children who love you and a husband who is crazy about you. Your husband might not say it but he is crazy about you. He cannot live a moment without you or your craziness. He wants you to get into trouble so that he can get you out of it. You just need to look beyond".

Zoya was stunned. Did Mr. Khan actually say it or was she imagining it?

A-Z: "Mrs. Khan, I am saying it I LOVE AND ADORE YOU. You make my life worth living and you are my life. I have waited for six years, six months and six days to say it but better late than never".

Zoya and Asad had tears. Zoya was so touched that she smiled and cried at the same time. Asad carried her in his arms and placed her on HIS bed. He had never liked to share but he wanted to share all with Zoya.

Z-A: "Asad, I love you too. You are my life and have given me my best gift: YOU. You are my world and my universe and promise to make you happy forever".

With that being said, Asad kissed Zoya. Slowly and steadily, he removed her clothes and she did his. After six years, six months and six days: Zoya and Asad Ahmed Khan became one. Their love making continued into the wee hours and then slept peacefully in each other's arms.

Soon, Zoya had moved lock, stock and barrel into Asad's room. Yes, they had their fights over her mess, his finicky habits, her clothes, his issues and argued a lot BUT at the end, they made up. Every night, Asad made love to his wife and she was a willing mate.

Zoya A.Khan and Asad.A.Khan were like chalk and cheese but UNLIKE POLES ATTRACT.

Three months later:

Dilshad, Najma and the kids had returned to India after a fun trip in the U.S. Najma had found her soul mate not in the selected grooms but in Zoya's close friend Vikram. Yeah, she was marrying Vikram Sood and would be moving to New York soon. Dilshad loved her future son in law as he was the male Zoya. Vikram was a darling and Dilshad knew that he would keep Najma happy. Initially Asad was hesitant as Vikram belonged to a different religion but Zoya criticised him for such silly thoughts. She knew Vikram and she knew Najma. She knew they were meant to be. Asad had to give in to his wife. When he met Vikram, he was convinced that he was perfect for Najma.

One morning as everyone was rushing to work and school, Zoya fainted. The kids freaked out and Asad was overly concerned. The doctor was called. Everyone was tensed.

The doctor stepped out, smiled at Asad and said "Congratulations Asad, you are going to be a father".

Dilshad thanked Allah, Najma was super excited, Armaan wanted a brother and Zainab a sister.

Asad walked into the room. He smiled at Zoya and they hugged. It was a joyous moment as there was another baby on the way. This time he would be with her.. his plan had worked.

Zoya wanted a son and Asad a daughter and so the argument began. Well, in nine months….

(I hope you enjoyed it and the final Chapter in 48 hours as I am travelling again).  

R
Loved it
Asad is so damn chalak eh superb update
Can't wait for next update
And enjoy our tripEdited by jazmeen - 10 years ago
have a safe journey nice part update soon
Wow!
Superb! Amazing! Fantastic! Mindblowing! Awesome!
Loved each and every bit of it!
What do u mean by final part? Are you going to end it? Plzzz don't... It's such an amazing story...
And if u end it u have to write one more sequel... Plz plzzz plzzz...
it was superb... a new member in to AsYa's lil family... sooo exited... 
very nice update...
great update , cant wait for the next part
A beautiful FF!
Can't wait for the next update!
Wow..awesum update..uvd it ..bt i m sad its gong 2 end...enjy ur trip