Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

~*Doh Dil Aise Milenge*~ (Page 3)

Diya_DB Goldie
Diya_DB
Diya_DB

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for this post Shobhana!
I didn't like the SV2 track, I thought Suraj was doing a mistake of not talking it out with her. My mother always supported him and told me "My heroes never make mistakesApprove" I didn't like the his methods, especially the scene where he scares her by carrying her to GG room and the scene where he puts her saree for her. I can't forgive such thingsEmbarrassed But I agree that it was the track where the intensity of their love was put forward. I even hated Suraj in those scenes that I've mentionedUnhappy That was the time when I watched old episodes in youtube. So by day, I used to watch my lovely Suraj and by night I used to watch SV2. I just couldn't handle the drastic change. But later after the hug, when he confesses to her, I felt sooo bad for himCry Anas was of course brilliantClap, otherwise I wouldn't have been angry with my SurajEmbarrassed. My mother still teases me by saying that I wasn't loyal to my heroOuchEmbarrassed Anyway, all's well that ends well and what an ending SV2 had!!! HeartHeartHeart 

Forgot to mention...
Nice siggies and congratz for becoming Senior MemberBig smile

Edited by Diya_DB - 10 April 2013 at 8:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011DEBOLINA96nitish95

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diya_DB

Thanks for this post Shobhana!
I didn't like the SV2 track, I thought Suraj was doing a mistake of not talking it out with her. My mother always supported him and told me "My heroes never make mistakesApprove" I didn't like the his methods, especially the scene where he scares her by carrying her to GG room and the scene where he puts her saree for her. I can't forgive such thingsEmbarrassed But I agree that it was the track where the intensity of their love was put forward. I even hated Suraj in those scenes that I've mentionedUnhappy That was the time when I watched old episodes in youtube. So by day, I used to watch my lovely Suraj and by night I used to watch SV2. I just couldn't handle the drastic change. But later after the hug, when he confesses to her, I felt sooo bad for himCry Anas was of course brilliantClap, otherwise I wouldn't have been angry with my SurajEmbarrassed. My mother still teases me by saying that I wasn't loyal to my heroOuchEmbarrassed Anyway, all's well that ends well and what an ending SV2 had!!! HeartHeartHeart 

Forgot to mention...
Nice siggies and congratz for becoming Senior MemberBig smile

Thanks diya.Wink after all he was doing such things for her sandy baby to be happy lifelongEmbarrassed

ishupadmab2011Diya_DB

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I want SV3  Suraj as a fatherWink

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 April 2013 at 11:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmaDiya_DB

Diya_DB Goldie
Diya_DB
Diya_DB

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobhana_dabh

I want SV3  Suraj as a fatherWink

I think he is already a father... for Chotu Day Dreaming It's his inherent nature to take care of everyone Heart

ishupadmab2011slodkagila

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Shobhana for becoming senior member.

Amazing siggies.

I did not like SV2 track, though the performances were great.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya_DBnitish95

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

Some of those scenes will remain my all time favorites. Thanks for the lovely siggies.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index