Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

~*Doh Dil Aise Milenge*~ (Page 2)

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

Shobi, I don't know how many times I watched it ready LOL my mum always says...'.you can hide hatred but not love'...so true for this track...you know shobi im not too fond of love track in movies or serial, I really don't know how I accepted Surya LOL 

Me too. don't watch much. I never watch serials for a long time (more than 2 weeks) this is my patience level.

But this story is somewhat unique trying to incorporate modern day values within the traditional systemWink.

The reason for many of the girls liking this story is may be the reason that somewhere deep in our heart have an yearning for a supporting partner like suraj
Day Dreaming as most of the girls in this generation dream to achieve something or the otherTongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmab2011DEBOLINA96Diya_DBMJV2nitish95-Liebe-thala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged

thank you so much shobi
wonderful wonderful pics

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011DEBOLINA96Diya_DBslodkagilaMJV2-Liebe-

ranil. IF-Stunnerz
ranil.
ranil.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Wow!Amazing post Dear,Yes I too love this track very much.A big salute to U 4 this wonderful post.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011DEBOLINA96Diya_DBslodkagilaMJV2nitish95-Liebe-

MJV2 IF-Rockerz
MJV2
MJV2

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Amazing post/picutres Shobhana Thumbs Up Thank you Smile
The divorce paper scene( Anas was brilliant Star ) &The climax scene. ...The Best DABH scene ever

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011DEBOLINA96Diya_DBslodkagilanitish95-Liebe-

DEBOLINA96 Goldie
DEBOLINA96
DEBOLINA96

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Well thought Shobhana!!! It's a superb idea to celebrate the SV2 track's 1 year completion..& great pics..The song is so heartwarming..Ustad Rashid Khan..StarStarStar

Even the SV2 track was one of my favourites too..When the track was going on,& till its end,which was on 25th May 2012 (i still remember that day..Blushing), there wasn't a moment when i didn't support Sooraj..I always supported Sooraj..matlab SV2..LOL Because the thing which was being shown was extremely realistic..Many of us were against SV2 & also getting frustrated..but i was very much flown away by the SV2 track..Each of the episodes of that track were outstanding & excellent for ME..Anas proved himself wholly in there..ClapThumbs Up What an acting!!!! But mostly, Sooraj's confession to Babasa..that was unimaginable..Star Anas & Ashok Lokhande..Clap

Most importantly,SV2 track ended with one of our EX-most awaited..SoorYa's hug!!!! Blushing 2 hugs!!!!! Anyways,thanks for creating this thread Shobhana..Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Diya_DBslodkagilanitish95-Liebe-

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
wow...sweet emotional memories...Tonguewant another sv2 track...Wink..shobana...congrats for becoming senior member..Dancing.

b2011DEBOLINA96Diya_DBslodkagilanitish95

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
anas was at his best during sv2 trackThumbs Up

alexxa Senior Member
alexxa
alexxa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged

I am a new member here. Hope it's ok I comment!

Thank you for your wonderful post!

SV2 track is my fav! Suraj really touched my soul when he opened up his heart to Bhabasa in the shop! My heart felt so sad!! This was the second episode of DABH I have seen and made me go back and watch all the episodes until that point. There were two weeks of intense DABH watching: I had no social life but felt so happy! Embarrassed 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index